PDA

View Full Version : Warren versus brown

John Smith
10-11-2012, 05:54 PM
This is posted as a snapshot of our political place at the moment.

http://www.dirtandseeds.com/elizabeth-warren-vs-scott-brown-a-snapshot-of-the-national-political-race/#comment-1759

Paul Pless
10-11-2012, 06:09 PM
. . .can even consider voting for any Republican.Could you be any more ridiculous?

You certainly have some pretty upstanding guys on your side of the aisle. Take Charlie Rangel for instance. . .

John Smith
10-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Could you be any more ridiculous?

You certainly have some pretty upstanding guys on your side of the aisle. Take Charlie Rangel for instance. . .

Name some more. But, to make sure we're on the same page, show me people on "my" side who vote against equal pay for equal work or impose ultrasounds on women who want abortions.

Give me a list. We've given you a list.

Paul Pless
10-11-2012, 06:27 PM
But, to make sure we're on the same page, show me people on "my" side who vote against equal pay for equal work or impose ultrasounds on women who want abortions.

So as long as a politician votes for things that you support, corruption in his campaigns for re-election, as well as inappropriate kickbacks while in office are just a-okay???

just want to make sure we're on the same page here. . .

StevenBauer
10-11-2012, 06:49 PM
I just drove back from Logan and heard a bunch of sleazy negative ads attacking Warren. We don't usually hear much of that here in Maine.

Steven

wardd
10-11-2012, 07:15 PM
So as long as a politician votes for things that you support, corruption in his campaigns for re-election, as well as inappropriate kickbacks while in office are just a-okay???

just want to make sure we're on the same page here. . .

i don't blame the 1% that buys the politicians to advance their agenda, i blame the fools that drink the koolaid and vote for them

lately that has mostly been republican

wardd
10-11-2012, 10:31 PM
No!:D

not quite sure but i think you just have

hanleyclifford
10-11-2012, 10:38 PM
So is it true that Elizabeth Warren represented Traveler's Insurance against cancer victims and got big money for helping deny payments to mesothelioma victims?

hanleyclifford
10-11-2012, 10:45 PM
Lawyers never have to apologize for representing a client.... Unless, of course, you don't believe that everyone in our legal system deserves legal representation.

It is both foolish and unfair for brown to bring the issue up.

Might not matter.... Things are looking good for warren right now. Remember what Jim Croce said?..."after all, it's what we've done that makes us what we are"...