PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else vote early?

Shang
10-10-2012, 05:02 PM
I voted this afternoon. The clerk mentioned that almost a thousand people have taken advantage of early voting this year. Evidently a lot of people think that this election is important.

Also sent in my passport renewal form, just in case I have to flee the country.

Michael D. Storey
10-10-2012, 09:19 PM
Well, I will vote twice for the first time in my life. The Boy is in Santiago, and he got an absentee ballot sent to the house,and he called and told me how he wanted it filled out, so there I was, and there I went.

Waddie
10-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I also plan on voting twice, but I don't need no stinkin' absentee ballot.... :)

regards,
Waddie

Rich Jones
10-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Well, I will vote twice for the first time in my life. The Boy is in Santiago, and he got an absentee ballot sent to the house,and he called and told me how he wanted it filled out, so there I was, and there I went.

What are the rules for absentee ballots? Can you fill it out for someone else? Would have thought that you have to fill it out yourself and sign it or something.
If you filled it out for Obama, no problem. If you filled it out for Romney, I say "voter fraud"!!!:d

BrianW
10-10-2012, 10:40 PM
Vote early and often!

Waddie
10-10-2012, 10:43 PM
My daughter lives across the state line and is registered there, but she's also still on the books here, so she could vote twice; once in each state. I wonder if they cross check? Nah, that would be too efficient.

regards,
Waddie

Gerarddm
10-10-2012, 10:50 PM
I will just as soon as they mail me my ballot.

Waddie
10-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Does your daughter have integrity and ethical standards like most of us have?
Or is she as devious and conniving as you appear to be?

She definitely takes after her old man...... Just pointin' out how easy voter fraud is to carry out.

regards,
Waddie

Paul Pless
10-11-2012, 08:35 AM
My daughter lives across the state line and is registered there, but she's also still on the books here, so she could vote twice; once in each state. I wonder if they cross check? Nah, that would be too efficient.

regards,
Waddie
Does your daughter have integrity and ethical standards like most of us have?
Or is she as devious and conniving as you appear to be?

I'm gonna vote for Jill Stein twice - once in Michigan and once in Alabama.

<do you think norm's head just exploded?>

Canoez
10-11-2012, 08:38 AM
I'm gonna vote for Jill Stein twice - once in Michigan and once in Alabama.

<do you think norm's head just exploded?>

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9hzCF54spbFP5ZEwV3aj8pmioQMyYu BZolxNgp8p_MHT7G-Fz