PDA

View Full Version : God's teeth- yet still more hypocrisy

Gerarddm
10-10-2012, 04:49 PM
Again I repeat a refrain made in an earlier post: WHERE do Republicans come up with these people? Family values? Bah. :pmad:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/scott-desjarlais-abortion-pro-life_n_1953136.html

Peerie Maa
10-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Our right wing Tories were the same, "do as I say pleb, not as I do".

Tom Montgomery
10-10-2012, 04:56 PM
How often must WBF Bilge Republicans distance themselves from GOP nutters?

It must get tiring.

Tom Montgomery
10-10-2012, 05:12 PM
M
Stay tuned for the prostitution scandal unfolding in Kenebunk, Maine. The authorities claim they will name names:

Police have begun issuing summons to Wright’s customers and will release the names in the weeks ahead. Townspeople say they’ve heard that lawyers, doctors, law enforcement officials, a television personality and other well-known people in town are included in a detailed clientele list police found.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/zumba-dance-studio-brothel-cops-article-1.1179198#ixzz28w9Sp33A

PeterSibley
10-10-2012, 05:20 PM
M
Stay tuned for the prostitution scandal unfolding in Kenebunk, Maine. The authorities claim they will name names:

It wouldn't be a scandal in France, wouldn't that be refreshing ?

pefjr
10-10-2012, 05:59 PM
hmmm.... If the Tennessee voters don't care then yadda yadda. You dems think that it is any different with dem congressmen? Short memories. I would vote him out along with all the others, borrow some of those Red's brooms and clean sweep em. We got rid of Ensign.

wardd
10-10-2012, 06:11 PM
hmmm.... If the Tennessee voters don't care then yadda yadda. You dems think that it is any different with dem congressmen? Short memories. I would vote him out along with all the others, borrow some of those Red's brooms and clean sweep em. We got rid of Ensign.

now work on vitter

BETTY-B
10-11-2012, 04:35 AM
Wait, wait, wait... You cant just broad brush the entire Republican party on one moran maneuver!

John Smith
10-11-2012, 05:03 AM
M

That is something that doesn't bother me. The hypocrisy of the OP does. I've posted before of knowing women who were, and likely still are, vigorously pro life, but when they found themselves pregnant and didn't want to be they got an abortion.

Remember the old "I think he does protest too much,"? Look how it permeates the Republican Party.

I cannot understand how anyone who is not white, anyone who is gay, anyone who is female, or anyone who has a friend or family member in those categories can vote for any Republican.

John Smith
10-11-2012, 05:10 AM

Actually, it is different. Democrats are not passing laws restricting abortion rights. Republicans are. A man who does not beieve in abortion until his mistress is pregnant is a hypocrite. A man who supports a war but avoids getting drafted is a hypocrite.

YOu can point to Weiner, who is gone, but you cannot find democrats ignoring science and making up stuff as the norm for the party. All these whackos seem to have an R before their name.

skuthorp
10-11-2012, 05:46 AM
It wouldn't be a scandal in France, wouldn't that be refreshing ?
Hear hear! Talk about prurience and double standards.