PDA

View Full Version : Offshore Tactics Helped Romneys Increase Wealth

Cuyahoga Chuck
10-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Here it is kiddees. What you can do to stiff the tax man if you are wealthy enough to have your own army of tax lawyers.
It's tough reading. Any of you that understand this please help the rest of us.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/02/us/politics/bains-offshore-strategies-grew-romneys-wealth.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Don't delay! Get your "blocker corporation" today!

Cuyahoga Chuck
10-03-2012, 09:56 AM
To bad this only became public the day before the debates.
It certainly would be sensational if the president used Romney's tax avoidance schemes to illustrate how the wealthy have jiggered the tax laws in their favor and why they are so anxious to have one of their own in the White House.

hanleyclifford
10-03-2012, 10:15 AM
To bad this only became public the day before the debates.
It certainly would be sensational if the president used Romney's tax avoidance schemes to illustrate how the wealthy have jiggered the tax laws in their favor and why they are so anxious to have one of their own in the White House. Bah, this stuff has been known for decades; Obama won't make an issue of it because he has big shot backers too.

Cuyahoga Chuck
10-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Bah, this stuff has been known for decades; Obama won't make an issue of it because he has big shot backers too.

You got a "blocker corporation",booger? If so, can you explain to me how it works and how I keep the IRS from banging on my door if I get one?

hanleyclifford
10-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Best way to beat the IRS is to take your chips and yourself back to whatever Boogerland you choose.