PDA

View Full Version : PBS and Colorado Public Television have joined the 9/11 Truther movement

MiddleAgesMan
09-26-2012, 08:36 AM
This presentation is supposedly the new number 1 hit on PBS:

http://video.cpt12.org/video/2270078138

Does anyone know when Mark/TD will be back to help us understand?

john l
09-26-2012, 09:13 AM
the question is: who was complicit in this? the guys driving the planes, al qaeda, were likely used as cover for someone else. a lot of folks say it was an inside job by chicken hawks, but more likely it was someone like iraq or iran...and perhaps the only reason for invading iraq was their complicity in this destruction. the gov know a lot more than they have made public about this in my opinion.

RodSBT
09-26-2012, 09:20 AM
What do you need TD for?
The first minute and a half pretty well explains it.

David W Pratt
09-26-2012, 01:06 PM
Based on "follow the money" what about the CG?
They have scored lots of new toys post 9/11

MiddleAgesMan
09-26-2012, 01:27 PM
What is CG?

ccmanuals
09-26-2012, 02:19 PM
I saw the fireball when the plane hit the Pentagon. It was real.

David W Pratt
09-26-2012, 03:10 PM
Coast Guard
Yeah, I was looking out the window when the second tower was hit, 2000' away

MiddleAgesMan
09-26-2012, 03:37 PM
So you're saying follow the money to the Coast Guard?

Far out. :(

MiddleAgesMan
09-26-2012, 03:43 PM
IF there was a conspiracy, I'd be more inclined to look to the owner of the World Trade Center. It has long been thought that would explain the collapse of #7.

There were some sensitive governmental agencies in #7 that have been considered as conspirators so I could be convinced (by clear evidence) there was a conspiracy between agencies and the landlord of #7, but what did they gain by including the twin towers?

It's just too far fetched to consider: the twin towers fell due to the plane crashes and poor engineering/maintenance.

seanz
09-26-2012, 05:20 PM
Gawd, not again... :(

Again? It's for ever, I'd say. Try saying, with a straight face, to people that there was a conspiracy and a cover-up with 9/11 and they will look at you like you're crazy.

Just think it through.........

pefjr
09-26-2012, 05:32 PM
I think the dnc, slickwillie and his darling wife concocted the whole thing . They were so upset that Gore lost, and disappointed in the theft caper of stealing the White House back, they purposely left it a mess for the Bushes, even stole the WH linen and silver.. Then went on and connived with the Saudi's and voila'......... Arkansas hillbillies.

seanz
09-26-2012, 05:38 PM
I think the dnc, slickwillie and his darling wife concocted the whole thing . They were so upset that Gore lost, and disappointed in the theft caper of stealing the White House back, they purposely left it a mess for the Bushes, even stole the WH linen and silver.. Then went on and connived with the Saudi's and viola'......... Arkansas hillbillies.

It's spelled viola and you call yourself a fiddle player........tch, tch.