PDA

View Full Version : What have you done with..

Meli
08-09-2012, 04:29 AM
Jamie
Stevebaby
Ripley 666
Brad
TD

and a whole other bunch?

Phillip Allen
08-09-2012, 04:33 AM
I don't know

seanz
08-09-2012, 04:41 AM
I don't know

And that, folks is how you get to 45,000 posts and make it look easy. Champagne internets!

:)

Stevebaby is MIA. I'm hoping he is well. I understand that Mark (TD) has been banned for the term of his natural life. Everybody else has posted recently...... wear ewe bin?

Phillip Allen
08-09-2012, 04:57 AM
And that, folks is how you get to 45,000 posts and make it look easy. Champagne internets!

Stevebaby is MIA. I'm hoping he is well. I understand that Mark (TD) has been banned for the term of his natural life. Everybody else has posted recently...... wear ewe bin?

I have never kept up with post counts... if I could I would reset it back to one and start over... just to aggravate some of you guys

skuthorp
08-09-2012, 04:57 AM
Think I saw a post from Brad earlier. TD, gone for a while now. Don't know about the others but Jamie has always taken risks.

Meli
08-09-2012, 05:04 AM

I bin bizy with family court, house reno's and hospital stuff and my puter is fried. Using the girls Mac.

I miss TD Jamie and Steve

The Bigfella
08-09-2012, 05:04 AM
Yeah, Brad posted sometime yesterday.

I was accused of driving Stevebaby away... because I pointed out the errors in several of his posts (eg that Treasury said the cost of the Carbon Tax would be $5 a week). Nah... he's been back since and posted. Hopefully he's well and bounces back here with a positive attitude.

Hey, come to think of it, same person accused me of driving the OP away.

Amazing how fertile some people's minds are.

purri
08-09-2012, 05:07 AM
SteveBaby may be in another bout of chemo. My interp is that yet again the MW effect (as per usual) may have hastened his exit. A great pity.

Phillip Allen
08-09-2012, 05:08 AM
Yeah, Brad posted sometime yesterday.

I was accused of driving Stevebaby away... because I pointed out the errors in several of his posts (eg that Treasury said the cost of the Carbon Tax would be $5 a week). Nah... he's been back since and posted. Hopefully he's well and bounces back here with a positive attitude.

Hey, come to think of it, same person accused me of driving the OP away.

Amazing how fertile some people's minds are.
Hey, my mind is as fertile as a compost heap

Meli
08-09-2012, 05:14 AM
Jaysus, can one post a missing persons thread without some certain person sticking their mug in? ROFL

Maybe if we all PMed Scot we could make a plea for TD.
Come on, we love him like a black sheep.

The Bigfella
08-09-2012, 05:18 AM
SteveBaby may be in another bout of chemo. My interp is that yet again the MW effect (as per usual) may have hastened his exit. A great pity.

His last post was 26th July... and his last four posts for mid June till then were on threads that I wasn't, so yet again, the dropkick gets it wrong.

Slung any insults like your "MW" one at anyone face to face lately Rick... or do you need the invisibility of the internet to protect you? Some people really are cowards, eh?

purri
08-09-2012, 05:20 AM
^ snore.

Phillip Allen
08-09-2012, 05:20 AM

I didn't know he was that sick... I would have treated him a little better

Meli
08-09-2012, 05:26 AM
His last post was 26th July... and his last four posts for mid June till then were on threads that I wasn't, so yet again, the dropkick gets it wrong.

Slung any insults like your "MW" one at anyone face to face lately Rick... or do you need the invisibility of the internet to protect you? Some people really are cowards, eh?

Why is "malley's whirlpool" so insulting? cup of cement time?
Mighty White on the other hand is insulting, apt and amusing :D
You have the thinnest skin I've ever known anyone to have on an open fairly well regulated forum.
You dish it out then whine like a two year old at the mildest insult.

Even a girl like me can take bigger insults with a shrug.:rolleyes:
harden up ya big sook.

Now, back on topic. where is jamie?
He's not very well, has anyone contacted him?

ChrisBen
08-09-2012, 05:26 AM
Never mind them guys, what've ya done with bobbys?

seanz
08-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Ripley 666 + ugly, racist, anti-Muslims in America rant = banned + posts deleted.

We'll, I never.

I don't think you treated him too badly Phillip. Though a certain person that knew how sick he was/is didn't treat him as well. He'll be back, I hope. Then you can fight some more.
:D

Meli
08-09-2012, 05:30 AM
No need Phil.
Steve can take it on the chin as well as the next bloke and come back at ya.
Still, I hope he's OK he's one of my favourites.
Rick, can you contact him by any other means?
He's been very kind to me and my boy.

seanz
08-09-2012, 05:31 AM
Never mind them guys, what've ya done with bobbys?

Bother.........muttermutterbloodytrollmumblegrumbl emuppethurumphhurumph..........he'll be back.

Anyway, nevermind bobbys, where's Popeye?

:D

LeeG
08-09-2012, 05:50 AM
Jaysus, can one post a missing persons thread without some certain person sticking their mug in? ROFL

no, Mark is best where he is, not here.

Meli
08-09-2012, 05:59 AM
I don't know why you all pick on TD other than that he's an easy target.
Some of his C&P can be tedious but some are informative.
When he's in a good mood, he can be good company with a good sense of the stupid.
When he's bad, he's very very bad. but that goes for more than a few here inc brad, BB, me Y:o, and many others.

At least he rarely whines

The Bigfella
08-09-2012, 05:59 AM
no, Mark is best where he is, not here.

Where is he? Anyone ever spot him on another forum, or aren't they game to admit they visit negativity&conspiracy.com

Meli
08-09-2012, 06:03 AM
Where is he? Anyone ever spot him on another forum, or aren't they game to admit they visit negativity&conspiracy.com
You've seen him over there?
Give him a hoy next time you log in will ya?
I miss im :D

Hwyl
08-09-2012, 06:10 AM
TD has no redeeming qualities, if he comes back I'm outahere

Meli
08-09-2012, 06:14 AM
yes he does.
unlike Dutch he can be nice.
you blokes take things too seriously.

Paul Pless
08-09-2012, 06:21 AM
yes he does.
unlike Dutch he can be nice.
you blokes take things too seriously.Wouldn't it be just fabulous to see mark and Sophie square off?:d

speaking of the missing. . . .

The Bigfella
08-09-2012, 06:36 AM
Wouldn't it be just fabulous to see mark and Sophie square off?:d

speaking of the missing. . . .

Geez, now you've done it. I just checked for you btw... she was here yesterday.

Meli
08-09-2012, 06:43 AM
I don't see why you think TD would bother Sophie any more than he bothers me.
TD may be outrageous, odd and have a thing about chinless teenage girls carrying big guns, but he's rarely offensive to us feminists.

The Bigfella
08-09-2012, 06:50 AM
I'm not aware of anyone here who's offensive to feminists.

seanz
08-09-2012, 06:50 AM
TD may be outrageous, odd and have a thing about chinless teenage girls carrying big guns, but he's rarely offensive to us feminists.

Oh, so you do find him offensive?

hokiefan
08-09-2012, 10:26 PM

Please don't.

Just to everyone else who disagrees with him.

Bobby

purri
08-10-2012, 12:01 AM
Though he intimated he lives abt 6km away I have no further idea of who and where.

No need Phil.
Steve can take it on the chin as well as the next bloke and come back at ya.
Still, I hope he's OK he's one of my favourites.
Rick, can you contact him by any other means?
He's been very kind to me and my boy.

pipefitter
08-10-2012, 01:22 AM
I like Mark. I really didn't see any difference of his brand of topics than what passes thru here on any given day. Sometimes one can just tell a well meaning person outside of other than what a group of regulars that perpetually hawk others for the mere sport of misery may inflict.

I'm sorry, but the dank air of the bilge was such well before the likes of a TD came along. I really don't see how one would expect less.

When you have a section of a forum that resides primarily around lopsided, scandalous politics, the tune of which that has not advanced one positive point towards the betterment of anything in so many years, and more the exact opposite to be true, and if the other fine people that have left here are any indication, it's really hard to fault anyone for their less than polite reactions.

The very fact that redundant, political/religious "discussions" take place here with no visible means to an end, or enlightenment, is telling enough. I was always told that these were subjects of disgruntled 'old' men who have outlived their purpose for not paying attention to life going by until it was too late, and that such a misery loves company, or perhaps that they were bullied in their youth.

Marks posts were no more inflammatory than, at the very least, the intent of what is said here every day. They were just different. His only crime being that he wasn't as 'cleverly' subtle (which is worse an insult in a two-faced sort of way) with his insults as those who think themselves above such disgrace.

Bill Griffin
08-10-2012, 04:51 AM
Mark (TD) posted on the comment section of the local fish wrapper here in portland a few weeks ago. I've missed most of his sins in the past that got him banned. I just don't bother to read posts from folks I strongly disagree with. I'd like to see him back, though.