PDA

View Full Version : I've never bought a horse.

Shang
08-02-2012, 06:35 PM
But the Romney’s enjoyed a $75,000 plus tax break for their dancing horse:

Wafalca is a nice looking horses as horses go, but Ann Romney's declairing the horse as her, "passion for Life" doesn't qualify the herd shot 'round the world as tax-deductable. These taxes of Ann Romney including Rafalca, valued at as much as $500,000, are declared as a pssive investment for $77,731...

you are paying this.

ccmanuals
08-02-2012, 06:36 PM
I have a couple of dachshunds and I'm wondering how I can parlay them into a tax deduction. I need to talk with Willard's tax guy. :)

wardd
08-02-2012, 06:38 PM
I have a couple of dachshunds and I'm wondering how I can parlay them into a tax deduction. I need to talk with Willard's tax guy. :)

willard's not telling, but you can trust him, he says so

Paul Pless
08-02-2012, 06:44 PM
I have a couple of dachshunds and I'm wondering how I can parlay them into a tax deduction. I need to talk with Willard's tax guy. :)I believe my tax attorney/CPA could probably help you.:D

Joe Dupere
08-02-2012, 07:05 PM
I thought when this was brought up a couple of weeks back, somebody posted a copy of the relevant form from his tax return, and although he did attempt to claim the 77K, only 50 dollars was allowed for a deduction. But I could be misremembering, and anyway it's much easier to get into high dudgeon over $77K than $50.