PDA

View Full Version : People with a "Grille", like a Buick

Nicholas Scheuer
07-29-2012, 06:56 AM
http://olympics.yardbarker.com/blog/olympics/article/olympic_mystery_was_ryan_lochte_banned_from_wearin g_diamond_grill_on_medal_stand/11323531

My wife and I laugh at people with studs poked through their anatomy in public, especially hardware on their tongue. But a GRILLE?

Rich Jones
07-29-2012, 07:48 AM
This guy Lochte is so full of himself. He's proclaimed that this is "his" Olympics and that he's "earned" it. What bull. Every person in that pool has "earned" the right to be there. If you're going to beat the greatest swimmer of all time, do it with a little humility. Bling, indeed.

Phillip Allen
07-29-2012, 08:25 AM
I see this as the result of giving a very young person enough money to burn a wet mule... he hasn't learned to make good decisions yet

katey
07-29-2012, 09:49 AM
I've seen that on a live person. I didn't know they were removable! Given that, I'm all for them!

Gerarddm
07-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Looks like bling braces.

Phillip Allen
07-29-2012, 11:44 AM
I've seen that on a live person. I didn't know they were removable! Given that, I'm all for them!

katey, ALL diamonds are 'blood diamonds' any more

katey
07-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes, but these don't need to be diamonds. (Don't own any, myself.) I'm just saying that I'm ok with anybody jazzing themselves up, especially if it's reversible!

Willin'
07-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Lochte reminds me of another Olympic swimmer, Mark Spitz. Although not overtly aggresive or self aggrandizing, once his sponsors and promoters got ahold of his image no amount of grooming, prompting and stroking could lift his real life personna up to his public image. Within a year it was Mark who?

Is it mean of me to wish the same for this dork, even if he does swim real good?