PDA

View Full Version : Mitt's excellent European adventure, volume II

Gerarddm
07-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Excerpt from HuffPost today:

In an interview with the right-wing Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom (http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=5207), Mitt Romney said that the Arab Spring might never have happened had Bush's "freedom agenda" not been prematurely halted by President Barack Obama.

"President [George W.] Bush urged [deposed Egyptian President] Hosni Mubarak to move toward a more democratic posture, but President Obama abandoned the freedom agenda and we are seeing today a whirlwind of tumult in the Middle East in part because these nations did not embrace the reforms that could have changed the course of their history, in a more peaceful manner," Romney said.

I wonder if Mitt knows that there is but an intermittent connection between his mouth and his brain.

I can't WAIT for some beaut comment coming out of his meeting with Bibi.

ccmanuals
07-27-2012, 01:15 PM
face in palm

2MeterTroll
07-27-2012, 01:31 PM
did you read the crap in that paper? I would like to know how much out of country money is in our election process.

In an interview with the right-wing Israeli daily newspaper Israel Hayom (http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=5207), Mitt Romney said that the Arab Spring might never have happened had Bush's "freedom agenda" not been prematurely halted by President Barack Obama.

"President [George W.] Bush urged [deposed Egyptian President] Hosni Mubarak to move toward a more democratic posture, but President Obama abandoned the freedom agenda and we are seeing today a whirlwind of tumult in the Middle East in part because these nations did not embrace the reforms that could have changed the course of their history, in a more peaceful manner," Romney said.

I wonder if Mitt knows that there is but an intermittent connection between his mouth and his brain.

wardd
07-27-2012, 02:12 PM

he's hoping that there is only an intermittent connection between his mouth and his bases brains

ccmanuals
07-27-2012, 02:33 PM
When you think about it no one should be surprised. Romney's foreign policy advisors are all charter members of Bush's crew, i.e. John Bolton.

Andrew Craig-Bennett
07-27-2012, 03:20 PM
What happened to the convention that candidates do not attack one another when overseas?

john l
07-27-2012, 03:21 PM
He's starting to sound more like a national security risk than a presidential candidate. how does that randy newmann song go?
"were all....., lets drop the big one now..."

S.V. Airlie
07-27-2012, 05:16 PM
And what did Obama say about the Prime Minister when they laqst met. That was a great political gaffe close enough for the PM to hear. A great comment very worthy of his international screw ups even if he had of just thought it, a fantastic way to unhinge his yap. And I'm expected to say he is intelligent?
You can now ignore this post as you more than likely will do.

wardd
07-27-2012, 05:19 PM
mitt, " england is a small island with small houses and makes things the rest of the world doesn't want"

johnw
07-27-2012, 05:19 PM
What happened to the convention that candidates do not attack one another when overseas?

Apparently, patriotism now means loyalty to the Republican Party.

wardd
07-27-2012, 05:20 PM
And what did Obama say about the Prime Minister when they laqst met. That was a great political gaffe close enough for the PM to hear. A great comment very worthy of his international screw ups even if he had of just thought it, a fantastic way to unhinge his yap. And I'm expected to say he is intelligent?

?????

johnw
07-27-2012, 05:24 PM
I suppose he wonders why our embassy is in Tel Aviv. Does he plan to move it?

wardd
07-27-2012, 05:26 PM
I suppose he wonders why our embassy is in Tel Aviv. Does he plan to move it?

right after isreal rebuilds the temple

Tom Montgomery
07-27-2012, 05:35 PM
Will he be bragging about having met the head of Mossad?

wardd
07-27-2012, 05:36 PM
Will he be bragging about having met the head of Mossad?

maybe

wardd
07-27-2012, 06:42 PM
heard on tv tonight

the right says obama apologized for america which isn't true but now we have to apologize to the world for mitt

Andrew Craig-Bennett
07-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Just been watching that nice Mrs Obama representing her country at the Olympics.

wardd
07-27-2012, 06:59 PM
Just been watching that nice Mrs Obama representing her country at the Olympics.

i thought that nice mr. mitt was representing us

Keith Wilson
07-27-2012, 07:31 PM
He certainly doesn't seem to have impressed our British friends much.

http://liberalvaluesblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Mitt-the-Twit.jpg

ccmanuals
07-27-2012, 07:34 PM

http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/face-palm-300x300.jpg