PDA

View Full Version : The McCain file on Romney

elf
07-16-2012, 07:17 PM
For anyone who wishes to wade thru this, it seems to have just appeared on FB.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/78582788/McCain-2008-Oppo-File

Gerarddm
07-16-2012, 07:28 PM
What a tangled web he weaves.

Paul Pless
07-16-2012, 07:39 PM
What a tangled web he weaves.you read that already?

bobbys
07-16-2012, 08:05 PM
The Lib politicians who could not be bothered to read the Heath care bill are reading every sentence of of any possible GOTCHA they can find..

Paul Girouard
07-16-2012, 08:08 PM
The Lib politicians who could not be bothered to read the Heath care bill are reading every sentence of of any possible GOTCHA they can find..

Well remember bobbys they had to pass it to be able to read it! But you're right , I'm sure most will have it committed to memory by midnight if it has any thing they can use against Mr. Romney. And if there's nothing there, they'll make some thing up.

Glen Longino
07-16-2012, 09:08 PM

Hey, it's a free country!
Quit yer whining like a little girl!

Glen Longino
07-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Well remember bobbys they had to pass it to be able to read it! But you're right , I'm sure most will have it committed to memory by midnight if it has any thing they can use against Mr. Romney. And if there's nothing there, they'll make some thing up.

You mean like the Reptards have been making up stuff about Obama for the past four years?:D
You boys are at your most comical when you're pissed off that what goes around comes around!:D

ccmanuals
07-16-2012, 09:12 PM
There still pissed about the birth certificate. :)

Paul Girouard
07-16-2012, 09:13 PM
You mean like the Reptards have been making up stuff about Obama for the past four years?:D
You boys are at your most comical when you're pissed off that what goes around comes around!:D

Thanks you Mr. Name Caller, you're the best! :d

L.W. Baxter
07-16-2012, 09:42 PM
When you list all his positions from the past like that, it becomes obvious; Romney is an Obama Democrat.

hokiefan
07-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Any evidence that it is real? It reads like it could be, but you know where assumptions get you.

Cheers,

Bobby

Gerarddm
07-17-2012, 01:07 AM
The facts are far as I know them are real. Whether as shown they were a McCain oppo document is, I suppose, not confirmed at this point.

And if there's nothing there, they'll make some thing up.

O no need, Paul. It's all there. And there will be more.