PDA

View Full Version : Ad "kodak" moment at the cemetery.

John Smith
06-10-2012, 06:51 AM
It was raining, so all cars had their lights on, making it a bit difficult for the procession to the cemetery to stay together, but we all knew where the cemetery was, so that wasn't a big problem.

A rather extraordinary event took place, however, in that three funerals were turning into that cemetery from different directions at the same time. Seems a number of folks followed the wrong cars to the wrong place within the facility. What are the odds?

skuthorp
06-10-2012, 07:01 AM
I know someone who went to the wrong wedding and the wrong reception as well but that was part of another wedding entirely.:d Me? Of course not. Not even close. (The same bloke turned up to work on Xmas day, and found the place open and the lights on. After a coffee he rung someone, Turned out that after the office party everyone thought someone else was still there).

BrianW
06-10-2012, 08:44 AM
(The same bloke turned up to work on Xmas day, and found the place open and the lights on. After a coffee he rung someone, Turned out that after the office party everyone thought someone else was still there).

Now that's how an office party should end.

BrianW
06-10-2012, 08:46 AM
A rather extraordinary event took place, however, in that three funerals were turning into that cemetery from different directions at the same time. Seems a number of folks followed the wrong cars to the wrong place within the facility. What are the odds?

I'm thinking about 33%. But I'm a mechanic, not a statistician.