PDA

View Full Version : The White House has a leader today

pefjr
05-31-2012, 09:41 PM
Alongside Obama, George W. Bush steals the WH showhttp://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/31/alongside-obama-george-w-bush-steals-wh-show/

ljb5
05-31-2012, 09:43 PM
Wow, can you believe that some people say FOX is biased?

Glen Longino
05-31-2012, 10:34 PM
"Free from the stress of the presidency..."...

Ha! GW was free from stress the entire eight(8)years he was president!
What a hoot!:D

Gerarddm
05-31-2012, 10:56 PM
Yes, and it had one yesterday, and will tomorrow, and the day after that etc., too.

Idjits. Only Fox would still try to pump up the dead carcass of W's reputation.

pefjr
05-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Yes, and it had one yesterday, and will tomorrow, and the day after that etc., too.

Idjits. Only Fox would still try to pump up the dead carcass of W's reputation.You think we could talk him into serving a third term? Maybe we can get a leader waiver from Congress. Why not, they waived their obligation to declare war? And we desperately need a leader.

Glen Longino
06-01-2012, 12:04 AM
"And we desperately need a leader."

We?
Ha!
Maybe You!
Check with Jamie...he runs with a herd of Regressive sheep...maybe they will let you join up!
Good luck!;)

S.V. Airlie
06-01-2012, 12:55 AM
And you run after the ewes while wearing a kilt. As usual, you are about as funny as tits on a boar and just about as useless.

fishrswim
06-01-2012, 01:02 AM
You think we could talk him into serving a third term? Maybe we can get a leader waiver from Congress. Why not, they waived their obligation to declare war? And we desperately need a leader.

Not likely. In the famous words of GW himself.

Fool me once...uh..uh..shame on you? Uh..uh.. you can't fool me again. What a "decider" he was. Sure miss him. And so does Saturday Night Live.

Gerarddm
06-01-2012, 01:22 AM
I can practically guarantee he doesn't show up at the Republican convention. Again.

pefjr
06-01-2012, 09:11 AM
I can practically guarantee he doesn't show up at the Republican convention. Again.'practically guarantee'...hmmm ... are you discounting his VooDoo powers?

ccmanuals
06-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Was mighty gracious of the President to allow Bush to have his day with the portrait unveiling. Puffy, that's class.

pefjr
06-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Was mighty gracious of the President to allow Bush to have his day with the portrait unveiling. Puffy, that's class.Was it also 'class ' when W did the same for slick willie? or was that different?

SMARTINSEN
06-01-2012, 12:57 PM
You rail against religion, and you rail against the MIC, yet you sing the highest praises to a man who thought he was on a mission from God, and wrought not one, but two, misguided and imperialistic wars.

You are quite the oxymoron, Bud

pefjr
06-01-2012, 01:16 PM
You rail against religion, and you rail against the MIC, yet you sing the highest praises to a man who thought he was on a mission from God, and wrought not one, but two, misguided and imperialistic wars.

You are quite the oxymoron, BudDid W do as you say without Congressional approval? Why do you use W as your scapegoat? Lefty Brainwashing? Why does CC not answer the question? Instead he has you to try and change the subject.

ljb5
06-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Was it also 'class ' when W did the same for slick willie? or was that different?

A single act hardly redeems a lifetime of smirking, joking, sneering, insulting and jeering.

I don't remember Bush's behavior when he hosted Clinton. Was he gracious, or classless?

ccmanuals
06-01-2012, 01:55 PM
Was it also 'class ' when W did the same for slick willie? or was that different?

nope. no different. that was class also. (jeeez your cynical)

pefjr
06-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Nope. no different. that was class also. (jeeez your cynical)Thank you , not for the insult, but for being honest and answering my question (unlike Lj, who is having difficulty with his selective memory, and wasn't asked anyway.).

ccmanuals
06-01-2012, 02:07 PM
not trying to be insulting. Just an observation. :)

pefjr
06-01-2012, 02:20 PM
not trying to be insulting. Just an observation. :)Through politically biased glasses? I would trust your observations too far.:D

ccmanuals
06-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Got me there. Can't read a thing unless I have my 250's on.

SMARTINSEN
06-01-2012, 05:57 PM
Did W do as you say without Congressional approval?

The resolution for the use of force in Iraq and Afghanistan was approved by the Congress that is true. The administration knowingly used false and doctored intelligence to make their case for war. Do you think that is good leadership? Then they kept everything off the books to obscure the true costs. Are you really trying to tell me that is good leadership?

Why do you use W as your scapegoat? Lefty Brainwashing?

Bush deserves to be the goat. His "leadership" did tremendous harm to this nation. You, consistently throughout you postings are way too hung up on "lefty" vs "righty." And brainwashing: Are channeling the ghost of George Romney: :p

Why does CC not answer the question? Instead he has you to try and change the subject.

I cannot speak for Tom, and besides in the intervening time he has answered the question. What I do not understand is why you think that anyone is colluding against you. You are sounding paranoid. I think that it all started with your CDS, that is now being manifested in you ODS and LDS.

Take off your blinders, Bud.

wardd
06-01-2012, 06:35 PM

Idjits. Only Fox would still try to pump up the dead carcass of W's reputation.

i was pretty stressed

Glen Longino
06-01-2012, 09:15 PM
And you run after the ewes while wearing a kilt. As usual, you are about as funny as tits on a boar and just about as useless.

Once again your deep seated angst and chagrin and jealousy overwhelms your ability to express yourself in an intelligible manner!
Keep working on that!
Even a blind hog occasionally scores an acorn!;)

Rich Jones
06-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Unless George put that picture up with crazy glue, I'll bet Michelle threw it in the attic five minutes after he left!

pefjr
06-01-2012, 09:36 PM
[QUOTE=SMARTINSEN;3431444]The resolution for the use of force in Iraq and Afghanistan was approved by the Congress that is true. The administration knowingly used false and doctored intelligence to make their case for war. [QUOTE]Propaganda put out by the left. Never proven, but if you want to get upset over the false and doctored, look no further than slick willie, in fact he was impeached and dis-barred for it, but , I don't ever hear any thing about that from the the left , why is that?
I have no idea what you are referring to with your alphabetic soup.

pefjr
06-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Unless George put that picture up with crazy glue, I'll bet Michelle threw it in the attic five minutes after he left!
Bush said he was pleased that the White House portrait collection now starts and ends with a "George W." Noting that George Washington's portrait was famously saved by first lady Dolley Madison when the British burned the White House in 1814, Bush pointed to his own portrait and told Michelle Obama that "if anything happens, there's your man."With a smile, the first lady assured him in her own remarks, "I promise, I'm going straight for" it in case of emergency.

SMARTINSEN
06-01-2012, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=SMARTINSEN;3431444]The resolution for the use of force in Iraq and Afghanistan was approved by the Congress that is true. The administration knowingly used false and doctored intelligence to make their case for war. [QUOTE]Propaganda put out by the left. Never proven, but if you want to get upset over the false and doctored, look no further than slick willie, in fact he was impeached and dis-barred for it, but , I don't ever hear any thing about that from the the left , why is that?
I have no idea what you are referring to with your alphabetic soup.

Your reply simply proves my case.

CDS=Clinton Derangement Syndrome, you should be able to figure out the rest:D

pefjr
06-01-2012, 11:46 PM
[QUOTE=SMARTINSEN;3431444]Yeah , you say I have CDS, But, I don't have to make up sh!t about Clinton or repeat propaganda do I? Not like you boys making up the crap as you go along. The Clinton crimes are is all there for anyone to look at. Powell, Bush, nor Cheney were never changed with any crime. So who again has this derangement syndrome that you speak of? Thanks for the reminder. :D:D back at cha.

Chip-skiff
06-02-2012, 01:35 AM
Nope. For a day, the President had two dogs: Bo and George.

George went back to Texas.