PDA

View Full Version : Newt's out...

Mrleft8
04-25-2012, 04:11 PM
Just in case anyone still thought that he had some outside chance.....:rolleyes:

S.V. Airlie
04-25-2012, 04:15 PM
That is only the current rumor. When he gets up in front of the cameras and says that he is out it, than it will be a fact.

moTthediesel
04-25-2012, 04:19 PM
He's still the front runner for "King of the Moon".

Bobcat
04-25-2012, 04:20 PM
I am encouraged that his candidacy cratered. If people really could swallow Newt Gingrich as a family man and president, I would worry about this country. Just as if people took Dennis Kucinich seriously as president. Kucinich is talking about moving to Washington to run for Congress. Oh my....

wardd
04-25-2012, 05:53 PM
I am encouraged that his candidacy cratered. If people really could swallow Newt Gingrich as a family man and president, I would worry about this country. Just as if people took Dennis Kucinich seriously as president. Kucinich is talking about moving to Washington to run for Congress. Oh my....

i preferred him to mitt

wardd
04-25-2012, 05:54 PM
That is only the current rumor. When he gets up in front of the cameras and says that he is out it, than it will be a fact.

i suggest you do some editing

Bobcat
04-25-2012, 06:43 PM
I have a visceral and intense dislike for Newt Gingrich. Always have.

Tom Montgomery
04-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum: the failed Ditto-Head candidates.

Rich Jones
04-25-2012, 07:43 PM
And Santorum still can't bring himself to endorse Romney. He HATES that guy. At least he's being honest.
Newt has been a joke for months, yet we the tax payers, still have to fund his Secret Service protection. He's announced that he'll be out on May 1st. Why not just quit today, get the Secret Service detail pulled and save us a bundle?
Again, it's his super-sized ego and the fear of returning to being an absolute NOBODY.

wardd
04-25-2012, 07:45 PM
out of the closet?

wardd
04-25-2012, 07:46 PM
And Santorum still can't bring himself to endorse Romney. He HATES that guy. At least he's being honest.
Newt has been a joke for months, yet we the tax payers, still have to fund his Secret Service protection. He's announced that he'll be out on May 1st. Why not just quit today, get the Secret Service detail pulled and save us a bundle?
Again, it's his super-sized ego and the fear of returning to being an absolute NOBODY.

he needs protection from penguins

Glen Longino
04-25-2012, 07:50 PM
"At least he's being honest."

I agree! Santorum does seem to be the most honest among the rep "might have beens".
But what does it benefit a candidate to honestly declare, day after day, that he's crazy as a shytehouse rat and wants to be POTUS?

Gerarddm
04-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Newt invented the current climate of poisoned politics. He was never suitable asa candidate. I wonder of the voters in GA and SC are feeling, ah, unvalidated right about now.

Meanwhile Ron Paul is in it all the way to the convention.

Nicholas Scheuer
04-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Newt know FACTS? Since when?

Arizona Bay
04-25-2012, 08:59 PM
Out where?

Ian McColgin
04-26-2012, 06:37 AM
How better to celebrated Newt’s withdrawal than by hearing again John Lithgow’s reading verbatum of a Gingrich press release from last year? This cite includes Colbert’s intro.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/387033/may-19-2011/john-lithgow-performs-gingrich-press-release

Mrleft8
04-26-2012, 08:20 AM
How better to celebrated Newt’s withdrawal than by hearing again John Lithgow’s reading verbatum of a Gingrich press release from last year? This cite includes Colbert’s intro.

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/387033/may-19-2011/john-lithgow-performs-gingrich-press-release
Good idea! I was just going to eat a dozen cream filled doughnuts, dress up in a Michelin man costume, and hang out in front of a nail salon.....