PDA

View Full Version : A PM to a friend.

Shang
04-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Sorry I didn't get back to you about the Personal Message you left last week, but I often forget to check for PM's.
The good news is that I have totally forgotten the thread in which I posted, as well as what I said.
Anyway, I must have picked on you, and that isn't appropriate on my part. Sorry. I would like to say that I'll never do it again, but I probably will--I often do.

I always picture The Bilge as an old wooden dock on which a scruffy lot of guys in patched pants are telling stories and holloring at each other. Usually we give as good as we get, but sometimes we forget that we are all friends here.

Paul Pless
04-09-2012, 08:46 AM
I always picture The Bilge as an old wooden dock on which a scruffy lot of guys in patched pants are telling stories and holloring at each other. Usually we give as good as we get, but sometimes we forget that we are all friends here.

That's how I like to picture it. But, the fact is there are ladies here. And vegans. . .

Shang
04-09-2012, 09:03 AM
...there are ladies here. And vegans...

And they often hollor louder than us guys do.

Mrleft8
04-09-2012, 09:04 AM
there are ladies here. And vegans. . .
There's a difference?

Phillip Allen
04-09-2012, 09:16 AM
my take as well :)

JimD
04-09-2012, 09:40 AM
An old wooden dock with a lot of scruffy Republicans hollering at each other. Would make a fine Norman Rockwell painting.