PDA

View Full Version : New section for those who are now with us only in spirit?

CEFeighn
03-28-2012, 04:44 PM
How about a section for remembering those who have fallen silent? This could be a place for members to post some of the 'older' stories from now gone friends. Chuck aka Paladin, a voice on the site that I miss, and a few others that I did not know, yet are spoken of fondly. It would be nice to have a place to read about them and the many things that they added to this site.

Robert W. Long
03-29-2012, 12:12 AM
Well, I think it would fit nicely just below the bilge. It could be called "Davey Jones Locker":arg

hokiefan
03-30-2012, 01:19 AM
Well, I think it would fit nicely just below the bilge. It could be called "Davey Jones Locker":arg

While I like your train of thought, it should most definitely be above the bilge. Just sayin'

Cheers,

Bobby

Honorees list just for starters:

Meerkat
Norm Messinger
Dasboat
Paladin
I know I'm missing a bunch, my apologies in advance :-(

Vince Brennan
04-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Ken Hutchins: a man of deep knowledge, great humor and unending patience.

htom
04-16-2012, 10:43 PM
"Piped Away"

goodbasil
04-16-2012, 10:59 PM
I wish that some would do a bio about Chuck. When he passed a little was said about his life but not much. It sounded like he had worn many hats during his life. I got an email from him once telling me when he was in the Vancouver area.
From his posts I got the impression that he was a CIA agent, in some sort of special forces area of the army, a boatbuilder, a saltwater vagabond and all of the above.

Clue me in will you?

Don Kurylko
04-16-2012, 11:11 PM
"Fiddler's Green" at the very top of the page.

wizbang 13
04-16-2012, 11:32 PM
I wish that some would do a bio about Chuck. When he passed a little was said about his life but not much. It sounded like he had worn many hats during his life. I got an email from him once telling me when he was in the Vancouver area.
From his posts I got the impression that he was a CIA agent, in some sort of special forces area of the army, a boatbuilder, a saltwater vagabond and all of the above.

Clue me in will you?
I get the feeling if one learns the whole answer, they might have to join the section!