PDA

View Full Version : Coincendence? Obama Impersonator Steve Bridges Dead At 48

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 10:59 AM
The Administration has tried to put a stop to Bridges’ act because Obama has made it known that he is deeply offended.
You Tube Text :” It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Steve Bridges. His passing comes as a shock to all of us. The cause of death is not known at this time, but we will publish more information on his website (http://stevebridges.com (http://stevebridges.com/)) as it becomes available. Steve brought joy and laughter to millions and was a great inspiration to all who knew him. He will be sadly missed. Our prayers go to his family at this time”

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Aw hell, Mark, don't just leave us hanging here wondering what happened to Bridges. Tell us!
Obama, killed the poor devil, didn't he? Out with it man!
C'mon, we can handle the truth that's been revealed to you by your sources.

Jim Mahan
03-06-2012, 12:03 PM
He was a W impersonator.

LeeG
03-06-2012, 12:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boHlOGQdlGA&feature=player_embedded

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 12:13 PM
He was a W impersonator.

Also an Obama impersonator!
But W liked Bridges while Obama did not.
That means Obama killed him. Get it?
Just ask Mark, he'll explain it to you!

S.V. Airlie
03-06-2012, 12:44 PM
Why didn't Obama like him? the guy was a comedian. How is it one can't take some ribbing from a comedian?Too close to the truth? I mean really!

wardd
03-06-2012, 12:46 PM
Why didn't Obama like him? the guy was a comedian. How is it one can't take some ribbing from a comedian?Too close to the truth? I mean really!

what do you really mean?

i often wonder that

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 12:54 PM
Well the president can kill US citezens legally. Really if he wacked this guy along with Briebart he is just doing his job.

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 12:55 PM

You can't take some ribbing from me or Ward without going purple in the face.
Too close to the truth?
I mean really!
Oh, you don't think we're funny?
Well, maybe Obama did not think Bridges was funny, so he killed him like Mark hints!
Try to think out of the box for a change.
Leave the herd for a change!:)

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Well the president can kill US citezens legally. Really if he wacked this guy along with Briebart he is just doing his job.

Psyco-gibberish!

S.V. Airlie
03-06-2012, 12:57 PM
An impersonator is a frigg'n comedian wardd.That's all. I find impersonators funny as is my right. I don't take them seriously. Nor do I take comedians seriously. They don't get my knickers all wrapped up in a twist over what they say. They can't

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 12:59 PM
Psyco-gibberish!

Actually fact. He can kill any US citizen. The law is on the books. Sorry if that gets in the way of your fantasy football view of the world.

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Sorry, Mark, but your own fantasy view of the world makes mine look tame and realistic by comparison.

S.V. Airlie
03-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Maybe you have been in Texas too long!

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Sorry, Mark, but your own fantasy view of the world makes mine look tame and realistic by comparison.

So what are you saying? The President cannot kill US citizens? Just waiting for the inevitable avoidance.:)

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 01:24 PM
So what are you saying? The President cannot kill US citizens? Just waiting for the inevitable avoidance.:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA

S.V. Airlie
03-06-2012, 01:29 PM
You can't take some ribbing from me or Ward without going purple in the face.
Too close to the truth?
I mean really!
Oh, you don't think we're funny?
Well, maybe Obama did not think Bridges was funny, so he killed him like Mark hints!
Try to think out of the box for a change.
Leave the herd for a change!:)You may think you are a comedian. Here's a news flash, you ain't.

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 01:31 PM

Yes, I'm saying the POTUS cannot kill US citizens.
Of course the Governor Of Texas can kill US citizens and has been doing so for the past 150 years.
Where is your outrage?

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Yes, I'm saying the POTUS cannot kill US citizens.
Of course the Governor Of Texas can kill US citizens and has been doing so for the past 150 years.
Where is your outrage?

Well thanks to alerting us to your ignorance on the matter, deliberate or otherwise. Just wanted it on the record.

Bill R
03-06-2012, 01:33 PM
*takes tinfoil hat off for a moment*

Huh...

Andrew Breitbart just died suddenly at a relatively young age too...

*puts tinfoil hat back on*

Wonder who's next...

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 01:34 PM
You may think you are a comedian. Here's a news flash, you ain't.

Bingo!
That's what Obama said about Bridges!
"Bridges, you just ain't funny!"
And then he killed him!
Ask Mark!

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 01:38 PM
Well thanks to alerting us to your ignorance on the matter, deliberate or otherwise. Just wanted it on the record.

How many has he killed so far, Mark?
I suspect that keeping records of your own ignorance should keep you quite busy without concerning yourself with my ignorance.

ccmanuals
03-06-2012, 01:38 PM
TD, how do you know Obama didn't like this guy? Did you have a meeting in the Oval office and keeping it secret??

S.V. Airlie
03-06-2012, 01:39 PM
Well Bridges is considered to be a comedian. Obama, should suck it up or get over it. Take your pick..

ccmanuals
03-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Well Bridges is considered to be a comedian. Obama, should suck it up or get over it. Take your pick..

So, because TD said Obama didn't like this guy you immediately bought it. I thought you were the big "doubter and questionner". That you didn't follow the sheep and all that crap. And, of course, you always asks for links and references. What happened?

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 01:49 PM
*takes tinfoil hat off for a moment*

Huh...

Andrew Breitbart just died suddenly at a relatively young age too...

*puts tinfoil hat back on*

Wonder who's next...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSEnurBApdM

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 01:52 PM

I'm sure Obama is "over it" while you, on the other hand, are Not!

TomF
03-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Strange. Hints that the occupant of the Oval Office is a serial murderer, with a special thing for Comedians.

Maybe "The Watchmen" is a thinly veiled documentary after all. Come to think of it, even considering climate change, any 40-foot tall nude guy in Fredericton would be blue today. Food for thought.

Glen Longino
03-06-2012, 01:57 PM
So, because TD said Obama didn't like this guy you immediately bought it. I thought you were the big "doubter and questionner". That you didn't follow the sheep and all that crap. And, of course, you always asks for links and references. What happened?

heheh! Brilliant, Tom!
Jamie does not recognize himself as a sheep in the herd. He only responds to the tinkle of the bell around the neck of the Herd Leader sheep! But he's not a sheep, oh no!:D

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 02:01 PM
I actually posted it as tongue and cheek like flypaper. The OP isn't as interesting as the responses and what they bring to the surface.

Fact is the technology has been in inventory since at least the seventies. Now with NDAA it's legal to kill anyone who is designated a National security threat. We would not put it past say Kim Jong Ill because we have been programmed to see him as a poster boy but assassination is legal here in the states so the possibility exists no matter how remote it is..

TomF
03-06-2012, 02:02 PM
TylerDurden = Rorshach? :D (sorry Mark - too good to miss!)

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 02:05 PM
TylerDurden = Rorshach? :D (sorry Mark - too good to miss!)

So you support NDAA and the assassination of Americans?

TomF
03-06-2012, 02:09 PM
So you support NDAA and the assassination of Americans?Of course I do, Mark. Having read my religious monologues for years now, you'll know that I bathe in the blood of murdered innocents, Americans and otherwise.

After all, I'm not just a Liberal, I'm a Protestant, Canadian Liberal, oft accused of being an anti-Gun activist.

George Jung
03-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Just part of the Canadian plot to take over the USA....

One question - what'cha gonna do with it when you get it? Careful what you wish for.

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Of course I do, Mark. Having read my religious monologues for years now, you'll know that I bathe in the blood of murdered innocents, Americans and otherwise.

After all, I'm not just a Liberal, I'm a Protestant, Canadian Liberal, oft accused of being an anti-Gun activist.

I don't know what is worse, Supporting such things directly or mocking those fighting it. I think those who mock such serious things have a special place in hell waiting for them.

TomF
03-06-2012, 02:12 PM

One question - what'cha gonna do with it when you get it? Careful what you wish for.Manifest Destiny, Canadian style.

We've got this thing for hot peppers.

wardd
03-06-2012, 02:13 PM
wasn't robert lewis stevens kidnapped ?

TomF
03-06-2012, 02:22 PM
I don't know what is worse, Supporting such things directly or mocking those fighting it. I think those who mock such serious things have a special place in hell waiting for them.I find the detainment provisions of the NDAA abhorrent - and find the fact that the Republican Congress required them in order to vote continued funding for the troops even more abhorrent. I do not "buy" the argument that this was a smokescreen, and that Obama actually wanted those powers. Nor do I "buy" the argument that Obama's broken promise to not use signing statements ... is more telling a mark of his character than the fact that his signing statement respecting the NDAA was to show that he'd not use those provisions.

I also find the assassination of citizens abhorrent - but frankly, no more (and no less!) than the assassination of non-citizens, who happen to be living elsewhere and are deemed to pose a threat to American national security. Extra-judicial killing is nasty, fraught stuff - whichever country the killed person once called "home."

Dark humour is appropriate - as appropriate as wailing, as protest. As, frankly, is sticking gentle pins into people ... you, myself, etc. ... to relieve self-aggrandizement. If I've earned a special place in hell only for that, I'll wonder what I've done with my life.

Steve McMahon
03-06-2012, 02:24 PM

One question - what'cha gonna do with it when you get it? Careful what you wish for.

I think we allready have Florida, Arizona, and the nicer parts of Texas. Still having a hard time with the natives, we've got to get them under control.

Chris Coose
03-06-2012, 02:26 PM
I don't know what is worse, Supporting such things directly or mocking those fighting it. I think those who mock such serious things have a special place in hell waiting for them.

Untimely death of a comedian = support of NDAA and presidential serial assassination
Only in TD's little world.
You really should have quit with the tongue in cheek disclosure.

Tylerdurden
03-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Untimely death of a comedian = support of NDAA and presidential serial assassination
Only in TD's little world.
You really should have quit with the tongue in cheek disclosure.

You should rethink continuing to engage me. Bad mojo picking on a crazy man. :)

SamSam
03-06-2012, 02:39 PM
That's why Obama killed Bridges, he wasn't taking things seriously enough.

ccmanuals
03-06-2012, 03:07 PM
I heard that he sent Seal Team 6 to get Breitbart and then they were to continue on to Bridges. This is all legal now to kill Amercian citizens so no harm no foul.

Heard all this on Fox Nation.

There is a a whole world of valuable untapped information out there on Fox Nation that we need to start listening to.

SMARTINSEN
03-06-2012, 05:11 PM
First it was Vince Foster then it was Steve Bridges. Democrat presidents are dangerous.

Chris Coose
03-06-2012, 06:08 PM
It wasn't because this guy was an ethicist Obama had him killed, it was his last name. Obama has it out for comedians this week.
Next week he is hunting HVAC repairmen, bus drivers and pimps.

PORTLAND — Ethicist Rushworth Kidder died Monday at the age of 67.
Kidder was the president and founder of the Institute for Global Ethics in Rockport and the author of several books about ethical decision-making.
The institute today confirmed that Kidder had died in Florida, where he has a residence.

No other details about Kidder's death were immediately available, but the organization plans to release more information today.

http://www.pressherald.com/news/Ethicist-Rushworth-Kidder-dead-at-67.html

SaltyBoatr
03-06-2012, 06:58 PM

I would hope that the President would defend the US with full force in his role as Commander in Chief. Jeeze.

What's up with this fear of government? All the while, having no problem with vigilantism, personal 'self defensive' killing (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine) doesn't seem to trigger Tyler as much as law enforcement or national defensive killing

Just trying to understand you Tyler, what is the difference in your mind between a homeowner killing a burglar with a handgun, and Obama taking out a terrorist with a drone? Just asking.

botebum
03-06-2012, 07:10 PM
Justin Bieber will be next. I heard that the Pres. just don't like that boy messin' with his daughters' heads.

Are we absolutely sure that Mark is not retarded?

Doug

TomF
03-06-2012, 07:34 PM
Justin Bieber's Canadian. Please let us use our own JTF2 on him, rather than calling in your Seals.

Please.

botebum
03-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Justin Bieber's Canadian. Please let us use our own JTF2 on him, rather than calling in your Seals.

Please.We could just take the Republican candidates' stance and bomb the livin' crap out of ya:rolleyes:

Doug

JimD
03-06-2012, 08:08 PM
My understanding is that the simple fact of American citizenship does not by itself entitle the President to kill them. There must be some other condition or circumstance, such as being an American citizen and also posing a grave threat to the security of the United States, or being an American citizen and also being an impersonator, or being an American citizen while also being someone the President finds annoying in some way. So I can only partially agree with TD while taking exception to his implication that being an American citizen is all that is necessary for the President to legally assassinate them.

LeeG
03-06-2012, 09:08 PM
haven't followed the thread but has anyone noted the code in TDs misspelling?

MiddleAgesMan
03-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Which misspelling? The co-incendiary one?

bobbys
03-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Which misspelling? The co-incendiary one?.

TD closes treads to so you guys have a lot in common although i never heard him point out individuals as you did or state if any one person posts he would close it..

In Fact TD has a lot more integrity in that regard then you...

Durnik
03-07-2012, 01:03 AM

http://forum.woodenboat.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MiddleAgesMan http://forum.woodenboat.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?p=3333977#post3333977)

Which misspelling? The co-incendiary one?

TD closes treads to so you guys have a lot in common ..

They _do_ have a lot in common.. They are both human, they both eat, drink, wear clothing appropriate to their environment, post on WBF, consider information well.. Oops, no.. TD doesn't, my bad..

I was sitting _this_ close to putting TD on ignore.. But Damn it all, I am getting the biggest laugh out of his ramblings.. YCMTSU! Thanks, Tyler. Bridges is gone but the WBF still has you. Don't _anyone_ tell that citizen killing Obama! ;-)

enjoy
bobby

Gerarddm
03-07-2012, 01:46 AM
Again: Vince Foster killed him.

Whack whack, mole.