PDA

View Full Version : Say Norm

bobbys
03-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Your thread is gone.

Here is my challenge to you.

go to the Huff Post and CNN and MSNBC and rebuke them and post your post back here.

Hey thats what I did when i was punked by a Lie.

I mean you do want your credibility here and your Sites to be Legit.

Dontch ya?

seanz
03-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Your thread is gone.

go to the Huff Post and CNN and MSNBC and rebuke them and post your post back here.

Dontch ya?

You did, when? Where? Did you do it on purpose, or was it accidental?

John of Phoenix
03-01-2012, 07:28 PM
You keep reliving that experience over and over. It must be a horrible emotional scar.

bobbys
03-01-2012, 07:40 PM
You keep reliving that experience over and over. It must be a horrible emotional scar..

How do you feel about major news sources posting fabricated stories?, I can understand Norm making a mistake of course but we will have to agree Fox news is more reliable a news source..

However i am living the Experience of people covering for Norm..

That is understandable if its not a fib.

Do you not want him to do the right thing?.

I believe Norm will do the right thing here!

John of Phoenix
03-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Norm apologized on the other thread.

YOU, on the other hand, keep bringing up the same thing that's ages old... My God! You're just like my ex!

Glen Longino
03-01-2012, 08:15 PM
What happened, Norm delete the thread? Typical. To save face. Or Tx pushed the button on Jamie. Funny he had just called me a name.

I didn't push the button. If I did I'd tell you.
Fact is I was cautioning Jamie about his rudeness when the thread disappeared.
The last post I saw was Jamie badmouthing Tom Montgomery.

Mrleft8
03-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Norm.

Mrleft8
03-01-2012, 08:17 PM
I don't get it.... You said "Say Norm".... I said "Norm", but nothing happened. Was something supposed to happen?

seanz
03-01-2012, 08:19 PM
Maybe it only works when everyone in the Pub says it together.

botebum
03-01-2012, 08:25 PM
You're just like my ex!Your life is easy! Wanna trade ex's?

Doug

seanz
03-01-2012, 08:29 PM
The last thing I saw was your threat. Funny you had just been rude in the same way you were whining to Jamie.

None of that makes sense, and Glen is never rude in the same way Jamie is.

They have distinctly different styles.
;)

Mrleft8
03-01-2012, 08:32 PM
Maybe it only works when everyone in the Pub says it together.

That must be it! :D

bobbys
03-01-2012, 09:03 PM
I don't get it.... You said "Say Norm".... I said "Norm", but nothing happened. Was something supposed to happen?.

If you say Norm Ian or JofP appears like magic....

Sorta like when you say Jamie ,Glenn comes down from the peanut gallery

seanz
03-01-2012, 09:15 PM
Say "Palin" and bobbys springs up out of the ground...........

John of Phoenix
03-01-2012, 09:21 PM
Your life is easy! Wanna trade ex's?

DougBe careful what you wish for, buddy. We know a bit about yours, I've said nothing about mine.

SamSam
03-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Say "Palin" and bobbys springs up out of the ground...........That's the closest thing to Pavlov's bell I've seen.

George Jung
03-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Great thread..... hehehe.... it's got a bit of everything. Psych experiments, electrical shocks, a bit of baiting, and the over-the-top
offer to exchange Ex's.

Ya can't make this stuff up.

Glen Longino
03-01-2012, 09:36 PM
The last thing I saw was your threat. Funny you had just been rude in the same way you were whining to Jamie. Maybe you would feel better if you apologize to both of us?

Evidence please...links?
Do you consider it a threat that I told Jamie to quit calling me names other than Glen or I would report his rude behaviour?
"Maybe you would feel better if you apologize to both of us?"
Maybe, but we'll never know, will we?:D

John of Phoenix
03-01-2012, 09:44 PM
and the over-the-top offer to exchange Ex's.
Offer? Mine was a threat.

Glen Longino
03-01-2012, 09:52 PM

If you say Norm Ian or JofP appears like magic....

Sorta like when you say Jamie ,Glenn comes down from the peanut gallery

Hey don't try to drag me into this hole you've dug yourself into.
I've been just itching to come out there and poke that hernia of yours. Don't tempt me!
Speaking of hernias, wouldn't you know I've developed one!
Yep, same as yours...umbilical hernia. Quite the coincidence, eh?
It popped up back in December and January when I had a bad allergy attack and was sneezing and coughing my head off for weeks.
Doesn't hurt at all, but I'm going to the doc in two weeks.
My point?
There is none, of course!;)

George Jung
03-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Offer? Mine was a threat.

*sigh*

ain't love grand???

bobbys
03-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Say "Palin" and bobbys springs up out of the ground............

Well there is a bit of truth there!

bobbys
03-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Hey don't try to drag me into this hole you've dug yourself into.
I've been just itching to come out there and poke that hernia of yours. Don't tempt me!
Yep, same as yours...umbilical hernia. Quite the coincidence, eh?
It popped up back in December and January when I had a bad allergy attack and was sneezing and coughing my head off for weeks.
Doesn't hurt at all, but I'm going to the doc in two weeks.
My point?
There is none, of course!;).

The Oxecodine is fine!.

Doubt i will have any left though to give you, Just a Musket ball to chomp down on for you!

bobbys
03-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Great thread..... hehehe.... it's got a bit of everything. Psych experiments, electrical shocks, a bit of baiting, and the over-the-top
offer to exchange Ex's.

Ya can't make this stuff up..

And Dougs not even here yet!

seanz
03-01-2012, 10:35 PM
3) I think someone now owes Me an apology. I won't hold my breath, waiting for it.

Norm!
:D

Not only will bobbys apologise to you, he'll apologise to all of us here and then he'll post an apology on the Huff Po website in one of the comments sections.
He sets a high standard, dontcha know?
;)

Glen Longino
03-01-2012, 10:37 PM
norm!
:d

not only will bobbys apologise to you, he'll apologise to all of us here and then he'll post an apology on the huff po website in one of the comments sections.
He sets a high standard, dontcha know?
;)

:d:dlmao!

David G
03-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Ah ha! I knew you've been acting a bit... odd lately. :d

Ummm... how could you tell? <G>

BrianW
03-02-2012, 12:19 AM
Missed the thread, but that's no big deal. I respect Norman, and believe he will make any corrections needed. It a hazard when posting so many C&P's.

I do wonder though, if Norman likes being called "Norm"? Only because "Norm" is the man who's picture is above the forums, and is a different, and much beloved member who has passed on.

Glen Longino
03-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Missed the thread, but that's no big deal. I respect Norman, and believe he will make any corrections needed. It a hazard when posting so many C&P's.

I do wonder though, if Norman likes being called "Norm"? Only because "Norm" is the man who's picture is above the forums, and is a different, and much beloved member who has passed on.

I seem to recall Norman saying some time ago that he prefers "Norman" to "Norm".
I think of him as Mr. Bernstein, but I call him Norman.;)

bobbys
03-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Ah ha! I knew you've been acting a bit... odd lately. :d.

Im Constipated wit this medicine but i suppose thats a bit to much information.

probably make Glenn happy though

bobbys
03-02-2012, 01:37 AM
I seem to recall Norman saying some time ago that he prefers "Norman" to "Norm".
I think of him as Mr. Bernstein, but I call him Norman.;).

Does he call you Mr Apple polisher or just brown nose?;)

Glen Longino
03-02-2012, 02:00 AM

Nope, I was already happy till you gave me this sad commentary on the state of your danged bowels.
Now I doubt I'll get a wink of sleep for worrying about it!;)
I do doubt your diagnosis that it's the medicine that caused it.
You know the old saying, "A constipated mind preceeds a constipated bowel.":D

Glen Longino
03-02-2012, 02:02 AM

Does he call you Mr Apple polisher or just brown nose?;)

He calls me Mr. Tibbs!

seanz
03-02-2012, 03:37 AM

Do they sell Kiwi Crush in Oregon? If not, I see a vast export market.....and then peace in our time.

Bobby of Tulsa
03-02-2012, 06:53 AM

I do wonder though, if Norman likes being called "Norm"? Only because "Norm" is the man who's picture is above the forums, and is a different, and much beloved member who has passed on. There can be only one!

Mrleft8
03-02-2012, 07:55 AM
Thank you, Brian... as much as we differ on so many issues, you're the one conservative I most highly respect around here... and even if we get into a heated disagreement, I know that we respect each other's opinions.

In real life, virtually no one calls me Norman.... it's Norm, to my friends and professional colleagues. To my family, it's 'Normo', a nickname given to me by some co-workers ages ago. To my grandaughter, I'm 'Babo'.... don't ask me why, because I have NO idea, she's only two and a half.

Out of respect for the departed bilge member who was highly regarded, it's perfectly OK to call me Norman, so as not to confuse anyone.
(Note: No one calls him "Normal"... :D)
Don't people around whay you live call ya "Nahm", oah "Nahmy", Nahman? :D

Mrleft8
03-02-2012, 08:27 AM
I was thinking along the lines of the guy on "This Old House" who calls Abrams "Nahm", or "Nahmy"..... Sounds like he got his accent straight from Cliff Claven on "CHEERS"... :D

Concordia 33
03-02-2012, 09:08 AM
Your thread is gone.

Dontch ya?

BobbyS.....

I'm not familiar with all the circumstances that precipitated this post, and I have been successfully baited by hostile responses from time-to-time, but I don't think this is what we want the bilge to turn into. My advice......delete this thread. It's too contentious and you don't need to go for the bait.

Y Bar Ranch
03-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Yep, same as yours...umbilical hernia.

Sorry, gotta work on my aim. :p

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-HQLZJsqoqq8/TvynRNkEAjI/AAAAAAAAB-Y/j58Go9yxZ8k/s1600/voodoo-dolls-large.jpg

bobbys
03-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Well, I grew up in NJ, so I don't have anything like a genuine New England accent.... in fact, on rare occasions, someone detects the 'New Joisey' in me! :).

So Norm or Norman which site did you get that photoshopped picture from , You did not give it out when you posted your original thread, This is why i kept asking you to put down where your getting this stuff from, I hope now you can see why its important.

Bobby of Tulsa
03-02-2012, 11:43 AM
bobbys, the crow killer.

John of Phoenix
03-02-2012, 11:47 AM
The picture, and the story, was carried on numerous sites... I don't remember which one I got it from. If you really needed to know specifically which site it came from, you could have right-clicked and looked at the properties of the picture... since it was so widely reported, I didn't think a link was necessary. As soon as I was informed that the picture was a hoax, I posted first one apology to the bilge, and then another.

Have you got anything you need to say to ME, at this point?Two apologies aren't going to do. He wants something in blood.

bobbys
03-02-2012, 11:58 AM
The picture, and the story, was carried on numerous sites... I don't remember which one I got it from. If you really needed to know specifically which site it came from, you could have right-clicked and looked at the properties of the picture... since it was so widely reported, I didn't think a link was necessary. As soon as I was informed that the picture was a hoax, I posted first one apology to the bilge, and then another.

Have you got anything you need to say to ME, at this point?.

When i Questioned this in your thread i was met with Hostility Paul asked very logically if you vetted this before you posted, LBJ5 jumped on him.

OK so i accept your Apologize but the fact remains you bring articles here all the time sometimes 3 a day all the time blasting FOX news.

Do you not want reliable sources.?

All i said was when I posted A photo shopped Picture I apologized then wrote to the site rebuking them and brought it back here.

Why are you resistant to rebuking your sources?.

I said anyone can be duped..

Now im to believe you do not know where you got it from?.

You keep telling us find out for yourself where you get these fibs from , Well this is Exactly the reason why i keep asking, Hey its for your own good is it not?

If you cannot summon up the courage to rebuke this site you cannot magically find give it to me so i can write them .

bobbys
03-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Two apologies aren't going to do. He wants something in blood..

Not surprised Norm needs a "wingman",

And yet your not the slightest bit interested in rebuking this pic or the photo shopped Romney one.

Glen Longino
03-02-2012, 12:02 PM
pssst...bobbys...you don't need to write them. They already know! Get it?

bobbys
03-02-2012, 12:19 PM
He'll be wating a long time. I posted something which turned out to be a hoax. I apologized for it, immediately, when it was discovered. Twice.

...and that's about as far as I figure I need to go. If it isn't good enough, then someone else has a more serious problem..

When i Questioned this in your thread i was met with Hostility Paul asked very logically if you vetted this before you posted, LBJ5 jumped on him.

OK so i accept your Apologize but the fact remains you bring articles here all the time sometimes 3 a day all the time blasting FOX news.

Do you not want reliable sources.?

All i said was when I posted A photo shopped Picture I apologized then wrote to the site rebuking them and brought it back here.

Why are you resistant to rebuking your sources?.

I said anyone can be duped..

Now im to believe you do not know where you got it from?.

You keep telling us find out for yourself where you get these fibs from , Well this is Exactly the reason why i keep asking, Hey its for your own good is it not?

If you cannot summon up the courage to rebuke this site you cannot magically find give it to me so i can write them . .

serious???.

Yo do not think its serious to be caught spreading fibs from your sources?.

Im just trying to help you clear the air here and you insinuate I have a problem then you send your crew after me after the Tread magically disappears.

Odd i would think you would be the first to denounce your sources. I already excused you for a mistake.

You do not want us going to bogus sources do you?

Glen Longino
03-02-2012, 12:36 PM
..."I have a problem"...bobbys

Truer words have never been spoken!:D

George Jung
03-02-2012, 01:00 PM
How do you denounce/give up/whatever a site you don't recall? Maybe, if you ask real nice, Norman will contact you/start another thread/who knows if/when he finds it again?

That work for you?

bobbys
03-02-2012, 01:05 PM
How do you denounce/give up/whatever a site you don't recall? Maybe, if you ask real nice, Norman will contact you/start another thread/who knows if/when he finds it again?

That work for you?.

Interesting the guy that knows every time a Republican dog catcher in Podunk ville does something wrong Norm is right on it yet he all of a sudden cannot "remember" where he found a Photo shopped picture..

LOL

John of Phoenix
03-02-2012, 01:35 PM
See? You gotta be kidding. Leave the poor guy alone. He's emotionally scarred to the point of blindness.

bobbys
03-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Here comes another Norm defender of the faith.

Fred, Norm did not report this as a hoax.

He reported it as fact..

I accepted his apology

All im asking is where he got it from.

Somehow he refuses to tell us but instead the Norm Faithful are coming after me.

Looks like no one is interested in his source as long as the fibs benefit the cause.

Interesting you feel the need to jump in with a inane post instead of asking him.

bobbys
03-02-2012, 01:39 PM
You gotta be kidding. Leave the poor guy alone. He's emotionally scarred to the point of blindness..

Im rubber your glue....

SamSam
03-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Say bobbys, since your always portraying yourself as the protector of truth and the heroic saviour of oppressed women, how come I haven't seen you get upset about your tea p spokesman, Rush Limbaugh?

"What does it say about the college co-ed Sandra Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? What does that make her?" he asked his listeners.

"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute," Limbaugh continued. "She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex."

Or is that close to your own thoughts?

Of course, you are probably just about to post all the rebukes you've sent to Rush and Fox and Sarah for all the lies they've spun.

John of Phoenix
03-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Somehow he refuses to tell us but instead the Norm Faithful are coming after me.

You are badly confused. We're on your case because you're acting like an idiot.

John of Phoenix
03-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Im rubber your glue.... Now what does THAT witty retort mean?

bobbys
03-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Say bobbys, since your always portraying yourself as the protector of truth and the heroic saviour of oppressed women, how come I haven't seen you get upset about your tea p spokesman, Rush Limbaugh?

Or is that close to your own thoughts?

Of course, you are probably just about to post all the rebukes you've sent to Rush and Fox and Sarah for all the lies they've spun..

I did not post anything about Rush so you will have to take your Fallacy elsewhere .

George Jung
Hehehehe, George...now you're rising to bobbys' bait! :):)

I wuz kinda hungry....

Now what does THAT witty retort mean?

hazzard a guess; might make a good thread....

bobbys
Now what does THAT witty retort mean?.

Whatever you say....

bobbys
03-02-2012, 01:52 PM
Lets look at the "victory" in the Daily Kos and look at what they wrote AFTER the fraud was exposed.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 at 07:42 AM PST
Banker Leaves 1% Tip on $133 Bill to Show His Disdain for the 99% (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/26/1068434/-Banker-Leaves-1-Tip-on-133-Bill-to-Show-His-Disdain-for-the-99-) by The Troubadour (http://www.dailykos.com/user/The%20Troubadour)Follow (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/26/1068434/-Banker-Leaves-1-Tip-on-133-Bill-to-Show-His-Disdain-for-the-99-#?friend_id=161697&is_stream=1) for Writing by David Harris Gershon (http://www.dailykos.com/blog/Writing%20by%20David%20Harris%20Gershon)

Sharehttp://w.sharethis.com/images/check-big.png421

permalink (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/26/1068434/-Banker-Leaves-1-Tip-on-133-Bill-to-Show-His-Disdain-for-the-99-?detail=hide)
488 Comments (http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/02/26/1068434/-Banker-Leaves-1-Tip-on-133-Bill-to-Show-His-Disdain-for-the-99-#comments)

Update: The Food Kitchen in Newport Beach, where this incident took place, has informed the Huffington Post that the receipt in question was (fortunately) altered and is not authentic. While this certainly changes the story of Occupy Wall Street forcing a banker to reveal his true sentiments, what remains is this: the emotional and viral response such expressions are now having in our society. Since September of last year, Occupy Wall Street has boasted significant victories, from shifting the public discourse on income inequality to sparking the Obama administration's current Wall Street probe (http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2012/02/10/nys_ag_isnt_backing_down_from_wall_street_probe_13 28904600/). Another, oft-ignored victory (or, at the very least, result) of Occupy Wall Street's many successes is the way in which the one percent's unbridled greed and disdain for working Americans has been exposed in stark and transparent ways.
This is a victory not because exposing such greed is revelatory – we all intellectually know that many who control our country's purse strings in the financial and political sectors intend to serve only their own interests.
No, this is a victory because such greed is often concealed. We know it's there – we just don't often get to see behind the curtain and witness it in palpable, emotionally evocative ways. Numbers and statistics don't often change public opinion, as compelling as they may be, as much as the views that stand behind such statistics.
Which is why, when a banker – unnerved by Occupy Wall Street – reveals in a moment of weakness his or her true feelings, reveals the emotions behind the numbers, such a revelation is not only powerfully telling, but it is a victory for those wishing to expose what truly ails us.
And this is what has happened, represented in the image (below) that has gone viral (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/24/banker-1-percent-tip-receipt_n_1299280.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D138350), an image of a banker's lunch bill:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7068/6785546180_804bc3eab4_z.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/25976845@N06/6785546180/)
Next to a one percent tip on a $133 bill, a banker writes, "Get a real job." The history of the image is less important than what it represents, though the abbreviated history is this: someone who calls himself "future ex-banker" photographed the lunch bill of his boss, who he describes in this way (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/24/banker-1-percent-tip-receipt_n_1299280.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D138350):

Mention the “99%” in my boss’ presence and feel his wrath. So proudly does he wear his 1% badge of honor that he tips exactly 1% every time he feels the server doesn’t sufficiently bow down to his Holiness. Oh, and he always makes sure to include a “tip” of his own. The image, and this story, has gone viral not because such views and such greed is new. This is not a significant cultural moment because we, as a society, are unaware that there are those controlling our nation's wealth who feel this way. No, this has gone viral because this image and moment reveal in stark relief such horrible ethics and greed in a way that touches our emotional cores, in a way that transcends numbers and figures – transcends our logic – and instead punches us in the gut.
And this collective punch to the gut is a victory for Occupy Wall Street, it is a victory for a movement that seeks to correct the greed and corrupting influences that have poisoned our politics and financial institutions.
The one percent are losing their ability to hide their disdain for average Americans. They are losing the ability to hide. We now see them clearly.
For Occupy Wall Street, this is one thing: another victory.

John of Phoenix
03-02-2012, 01:55 PM
Im rubber your glue....
Now what does THAT witty retort mean? Really, I'd like to know what it means.

bobbys
03-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Really, I'd like to know what it means..

Im rubber your glue .

Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!.

Were you not in the 3d grade?.

Well i sat in the back where i learned these things! lol

John of Phoenix
03-02-2012, 02:01 PM
Third grade?

THIRD GRADE!!??

You C A N N O T be serious!

THIRD GRADE??

I'm taking a break. This is just too funny. Third grade.

George Jung
03-02-2012, 02:06 PM
I suspect it's a variation on 'The Peter Principle'.

bobbys
03-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Where do I begin?
1) I am not a Norman defender (what faith?) Norman can certainly take care of himself.
2) Norman didn't report it, he posted a thread about it. When he discovered it was a hoax, he posted that.
3) I'm impressed that you accepted his apology. (whatever)
4) I told you where it was reported - Yahoo! News. If you google this subject, you'll find that many news outlets reported the story the same way - they were all duped, and did not do a good job of fact checking. I don't know where Norman first saw it. He says he doesn't remember which outlet he linked from. So what?
5) I'm not coming after you. I'm trying to show you where the story was reported so you can get over this.
6) Actually, no, I'm not interested in his source - there are many possible sources that all reported the same story.
7) I think it's odd that you feel my post was inane, when I was merely pointing out one of the possible sources.

Man, you are thin skinned lately..

Norm posted a thread that was a Fib.

Paul asked him right off if he vetted it as did others.

When i said it was Photo shopped he replied with a Pic of Obama in a bad light supposed from a Tea Party as his Defense.

Norm Apologized.

People acted up and thread was gone.

I do not know if he removed it or the Boss did.

I Accept his Apology but ask where did he get it from as he brings articles here every day.

Instead of responding people jump on me to deflect.

The Blog was gone and Norm knew this yet charged onward oblivious to the fact something did not add up.

You posted a Yahoo article that says it was a Hoax.

That means nothing as to where Norm got it from.

Why is Norm protecting his source?.

Do you expect me to believe Norm has Amnesia all of a sudden and is bumbling around his office like Donn Knotts?.

All im trying to find out is if his sources are reliable and printed a retraction.

Pretty easy.

No?

bobbys
03-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Third grade?

THIRD GRADE!!??

You C A N N O T be serious!

THIRD GRADE??

I'm taking a break. This is just too funny. Third grade..

You asked i replied You must really be reaching, You call names in frustration I reply honestly you use that to mock as your quiver is empty of Logical arrows...

Guess you can mash the button in rage now...

S.V. Airlie
03-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Watch out bobbys, they all bite.:)Here are the twins.:)
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Deathraven49/hyena_U0101.jpg http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e2/Deathraven49/hyena_U0101.jpg

Peerie Maa
03-02-2012, 02:34 PM
I hope that yous guys are all wearing waders. There is so much p!!n!g on each others shoes you are gonna need em.

SamSam
03-02-2012, 02:46 PM

I did not post anything about Rush so you will have to take your Fallacy elsewhere .
I didn't say you posted it. It was posted on this forum, but you haven't condemned him for it. I thought that since he is a spokesman for right wingers such as yourself, and in the reverse situation you often jump on the soapbox and berate others for not being as morally pure as yourself, you might have something to say. But I guess such ignorant bloviating as Rush does is fine with you.

Oh great. Now you call out your A players to come pick on Normans crew. Who's next, Thud?

S.V. Airlie
03-02-2012, 03:05 PM
I didn't say you posted it. It was posted on this forum, but you haven't condemned him for it. I thought that since he is a spokesman for right wingers such as yourself, and in the reverse situation you often jump on the soapbox and berate others for not being as morally pure as yourself, you might have something to say. But I guess such ignorant bloviating as Rush does is fine with you.

Oh great. Now you call out your A players to come pick on Normans crew. Who's next, Thud?Why condemn him more than the others have already?Do I have to come up with more, newer, and different adjectives that have not already been used by others to bash him some more? Being silent is a tacit agreement that he behaved badly and stupidly. No other response is needed or required really.A lack of response actually says enough by its silence.

bobbys
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM

Oh great. Now you call out your A players to come pick on Normans crew. Who's next, Thud?.

I did not comment on Frozen dead guy thread or Sports wagon thread either and that does not give you the liberty to assume a reply for me on those threads..

If Something is on this Forum and i do not "condemn" it you believe i condone it?.

If thats your game it seems like you should enter the Law Practice as you could win every case ..
I do not know where this "soapbox" is you speak of is nor do i remember saying im Morally pure, I can assure you i have faults and Glenn will be along shortly to point them out if need be , This conclusion of my character is indeed flattering but alas not true.

In any case i feel no need to chase your red herring across the Forum, Unless you can connect the dots of where Rush had anything to do with this Photo Shopped picture.

David G
03-02-2012, 07:54 PM

Norm posted a thread that was a Fib.

Paul asked him right off if he vetted it as did others.

When i said it was Photo shopped he replied with a Pic of Obama in a bad light supposed from a Tea Party as his Defense.

Norm Apologized.

People acted up and thread was gone.

I do not know if he removed it or the Boss did.

I Accept his Apology but ask where did he get it from as he brings articles here every day.

Instead of responding people jump on me to deflect.

The Blog was gone and Norm knew this yet charged onward oblivious to the fact something did not add up.

You posted a Yahoo article that says it was a Hoax.

That means nothing as to where Norm got it from.

Why is Norm protecting his source?.

Do you expect me to believe Norm has Amnesia all of a sudden and is bumbling around his office like Donn Knotts?.

All im trying to find out is if his sources are reliable and printed a retraction.

Pretty easy.

No?

bs - you're obsessing again.

It's perfectly plausible that Norman would not recall which of many possible sources he actually plucked that image from. It certainly WAS available all of a sudden from a bunch of places. Continuing to focus on this small matter is silly.

Norman - hmmm... another reason to include an obvious link in your posts when you're drawing on an outside source?

SamSam
03-02-2012, 07:58 PM

I did not comment on Frozen dead guy thread or Sports wagon thread either and that does not give you the liberty to assume a reply for me on those threads..

If Something is on this Forum and i do not "condemn" it you believe i condone it?.

If thats your game it seems like you should enter the Law Practice as you could win every case ..
I do not know where this "soapbox" is you speak of is nor do i remember saying im Morally pure, I can assure you i have faults and Glenn will be along shortly to point them out if need be , This conclusion of my character is indeed flattering but alas not true.

In any case i feel no need to chase your red herring across the Forum, Unless you can connect the dots of where Rush had anything to do with this Photo Shopped picture.It has not much to do with what Rush does, it's about what you do.

Odd not once did you rebuke people jumping on him.

Strange moral code there Tom
Some how you sat back giggling till you found a soapbox

When i object some how its my problem.
You use it as a Insult then blame others, What a Hypocrite and cowardly person you are, Either use a insult and stand behind it or refrain from such Idiocy.. You get on your high horse and start dripping morality about any perceived slight you can imagine some librul might have slung on right wingers.

We saw the Crucifixion of SP and MB plus their family here and you uttered not a peep. But when it's reversed, like when your buddy Rush, the tea p spokesman says stuff like...

"What does it say about the college co-ed Sandra Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex? What does that make her?" he asked his listeners.

"It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute," Limbaugh continued. "She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex."

"Okay, okay, fine. If we're gonna pay for this, at least let us have something for it. How about some sex videos?"

this is all you can say about it...

I must have missed the outrage and Presidential phone call when Bill Maher called Sarah Palin a T... and a Cword and MB a "bimbo" from the Woman and the libs on the WBF..

O thats right you were all giggling in the background...

Guess Obamas taking Bills Money for "helping" WomanLOL

Admit it bobbys, you're just a hypocritical right winger.