PDA

View Full Version : Subscription question.

Reynard38
02-26-2012, 10:18 AM
Got a postcard in the mail several weeks ago.offering a year subscription to WB for $29.95. Sent a check.
Check still has not been cashed. Was this offer legit?

rbgarr
07-31-2012, 09:57 AM
I got a mailing yesterday making a similar offer for New Subscribers.

I tried using the website account management link and it won't work for me (keeps asking for my e-mail address repeatedly since i don't recall my account number) and I've been on the 800 number waiting pretty long for a human to talk to.

Could WB sub services have me listed under two different accounts or addresses? I'm pretty sure my subscription goes on for quite a while, and anyway, I'm a long time subscriber, not new. There's no need to waste mailings on me....

Lorna Grant
08-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Got a postcard in the mail several weeks ago.offering a year subscription to WB for $29.95. Sent a check.
Check still has not been cashed. Was this offer legit?
"this has been discussed with WB before and payment was posted on 2/22/12. If the
check has not been cleared your bank, you have a free subscription with 4 more issues
to be served"

Lorna Grant
08-01-2012, 09:49 AM
I got a mailing yesterday making a similar offer for New Subscribers.

I tried using the website account management link and it won't work for me (keeps asking for my e-mail address repeatedly since i don't recall my account number) and I've been on the 800 number waiting pretty long for a human to talk to.

Could WB sub services have me listed under two different accounts or addresses? I'm pretty sure my subscription goes on for quite a while, and anyway, I'm a long time subscriber, not new. There's no need to waste mailings on me....

"Yes, there are two accounts. One cancelled and one active. A letter is mailed
today with copies." LG

rbgarr
08-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Thanks for your help Lorna!