PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the 'floorboard feature''

rbgarr
02-16-2012, 06:11 PM
that keeps The Bilge out of the New Posts link. Y>

And thanks also to Bilge denizens for honoring the separation.

Brian Palmer
02-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Wow, I didn't even notice, except that there seemed to be a lot fewer posts lately, and they are all boat related. Excellent!

chas
02-16-2012, 09:23 PM
I have a floorboard feature in my Jeep. When I remove a little rubber plug it drains all the rainwater from the leaking windshield. / Jim

James McMullen
02-16-2012, 10:41 PM
It's just fantastic, isn't it? And isn't it amazing how many people you haven't seen hide nor hair of since the bilge is no longer forcibly mixed in with the good part of the forum?

Paul Pless
02-17-2012, 05:08 AM
And thanks also to Bilge denizens for honoring the separation.Oh. . .

But wait!!!

:D

purri
04-30-2012, 11:41 PM
Around here it's called the cabin sole...

wizbang 13
05-01-2012, 07:32 AM
If only my e mail and real mailbox had the same feature.

Michael D. Storey
05-01-2012, 09:24 AM
I have a floorboard feature in my Jeep. When I remove a little rubber plug it drains all the rainwater from the leaking windshield. / Jim
Check where the windshield wiper post comes through to the outside. The nut might need tightening.

James McMullen
05-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Isn't it interesting how well it's worked? I've scanned through it just a couple of times since to see if much had changed, and if anything it seemed to be even more incestuous and snarky with the same dozen or so people endlessly and circularly sniping at each other over the same dozen or so general topics. And so very many of those people seem to have nothing whatsoever to say about boats. They pretty much don't exist as a presence anymore, not upstairs.

But I'm glad those chaps have a place to hang out. And I'm even gladder that I can choose whether or not I want to overhear their conversations at my own discretion when I'm mostly here to talk about boats 'n stuff myself.

But if I'm ever tempted to share with the world my penetrating, erudite and conclusive opinions about guns, abortion, NASCAR, religion, warnings about the coming end of civilization, or the current political situation, I'll know just where to go. :D

Bobby of Tulsa
05-01-2012, 03:46 PM
I like it too. Keeps the whiners outa the pub.:ycool:

skuthorp
05-01-2012, 06:33 PM
I had an old MG TC once, the floor was all boards with a tendency to bounce up if you went through a big puddle. Gave a few girls a fright over the years I had it.:D