PDA

View Full Version : Ads and the money

John Smith
01-25-2012, 07:48 PM
This is the Dylan Ratigan show. $18.1 million has already been spent by PACs in Florida http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31510813/#46137825

Seems like it's all being spent to destroy the other guy. Maybe they'll all self destruct.

Much as we hate negative ads, history shows they work. If Foridians get a steady diet of negative ads against Gingrich and Romney, paid by each others PACs, they may both lose.

Wouldn't that be interesting?

I can't help but wonder how all that money could help seniors in Florida live a better life.

wardd
01-25-2012, 07:55 PM
This is the Dylan Ratigan show. $18.1 million has already been spent by PACs in Florida http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31510813/#46137825

Seems like it's all being spent to destroy the other guy. Maybe they'll all self destruct.

Much as we hate negative ads, history shows they work. If Foridians get a steady diet of negative ads against Gingrich and Romney, paid by each others PACs, they may both lose.

Wouldn't that be interesting?

I can't help but wonder how all that money could help seniors in Florida live a better life.

why would anyone on the right want that?

John Smith
01-25-2012, 07:58 PM
why would anyone on the right want that?

I was thinking more about the many seniors living in Florida; they might want it.

It just seems to me all this money being spent on campaigns could be put to better use.

wardd
01-25-2012, 07:59 PM
I was thinking more about the many seniors living in Florida; they might want it.

It just seems to me all this money being spent on campaigns could be put to better use.

me too, such as electing democrats

Cuyahoga Chuck
01-25-2012, 08:15 PM
The nightly news says a Jewish business man who is a backer of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu (sic) has pumped at least $10 million into PACs in Florida for the Gingrich campaign because he and Gingrich have similar views on our relations with Israel. That $10 million is far more than the Gingrich campaign itself has to spend. "Citizens United", here we come!

David W Pratt
01-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Has unemployment gone down in Fla?