Potential voter fraud in South Carolina?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gerarddm
    #RESIST
    • Feb 2010

Potential voter fraud in South Carolina?

Brandon Turbeville Activist Post After Newt Gingrich’s stunning victory in the South Carolina Republican primaries on Saturday, there are now questions surrounding the vote counting...
    Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.
  • genglandoh
    • Dec 2010

Re: Potential voter fraud in South Carolina?

My guess is with the new voter ID laws we will see many cases of voter fraud in November.
    "The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do." Captain Jack Sparrow

Comment

• Ian McColgin
      • Apr 1999

So far the story from this advertising medium to capture the survivalist market is that some one some where might have been unable to satisfy him or her self about something.

One might note in passing that all these strict libertarian constitutional literalists might re-read the Constitution on the topic of primaries.

Comment

• Mrleft8
        Banned
        • Feb 2000

Voter fraud?..... Like the republican group in New Hampshire who, in order to prove that voter fraud could happen, committed voter fraud by using a not dead person's identity?

Comment

• Ian McColgin
          • Apr 1999

It's actually not about voter fraud at all. It's just some Ron Paul sore losers.

Comment

• pefjr
            Humorist
            • Dec 2008

The potential for fraud is directly proportional to the money at stake, measured against the integrity of the candidates. Who is the candidate? You do the math. The integrity of Gingrich is match by his supporters, and more suited to the integrity or lack of, the demos. Gingrich has no chance of being nominated by the Republicans, I would recommend he back out and shoot for the demo nomination in 2016, probably a shoo in. Dems like the intellectuals, ain't that his strong point, per Norm?

Comment

• Ian McColgin
              • Apr 1999

There's a reason I mentioned the Constitution. Can any of our righties even guess what it might be?

Comment

• pefjr
                Humorist
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Ian McColgin
                There's a reason I mentioned the Constitution. Can any of our righties even guess what it might be?
                or lefties. Rules me out, I am a switch hitter. Actually, I thought you were trying to show off your knowledge by hooking a snoozing Ron Paul fan.

Comment

• botebum
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by pefjr
                  Dems like the intellectuals ...
                  You say that like it's an insult.
                  Is it wrong to expect the POTUS to be intelligent? Considering the Republicans offerings of the past decade plus, I guess it is for some

Doug

Comment

• pefjr
                    Humorist
                    • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Norman Bernstein
                    Romney is the only candidate with a chance to take the WH in 2012.
                    Las Vegas odds swing widely on the nomination. Last week Romney was 1 to 15 to win the nomination. Today 4 to 9. I don't see any odds on the Prez. election. That may be to sacred for Las Vegas odds makers. They congregate down at the Catholic Church for bingo though.

Comment

• Curtism
                      Treadin' Trodden Trails
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by pefjr
                      or lefties. Rules me out, I am a switch hitter. Actually, I thought you were trying to show off your knowledge by hooking a snoozing Ron Paul fan.
                      Oh, so that's what you call someone who dislikes Democrats and promotes a Republican candidate who claims to be something other? Do you also consider yourself a comedian? Cuz that's actually pretty funny.

Life is short, play with your cougar.

Comment

• Dr. Arthur Trollingson
                        • Jan 2011

It's part of a grand (ol' party) conspiracy against Ron Paul. See also, Iowa: http://caucuses.desmoinesregister.co...nt-unresolved/

8 districts weren't even counted. I've read that many of them were in college towns, where the younger demographic overwhelmingly support R.P.

I blame lizards.

Comment

• John of Phoenix
                          • Jun 2001

...there are now questions surrounding the vote counting process that took place Saturday night.
                          COUNTING! Get that? It's about reds screwing other reds by fradulent vote COUNTING! And in Iowa they "can't find" thousands of votes. No wonder they're so paranoid about voter fraud - they can't actually do it themselves but they're certain everyone else is getting away with it.

This is hilarious.

Comment

• pefjr
                            Humorist
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Curtism
                            Oh, so that's what you call someone who dislikes Democrats and promotes a Republican candidate who claims to be something other? Do you also consider yourself a comedian? Cuz that's actually pretty funny.
                            I was referring to Baseball, Tennis, and politics. Promotes a Republican? You mean Ron Paul? He is like me and many other Fiscal Conservatives, registered Republican because the dems are thieves, with no integrity, and and only know one thing, spend and throw money at any problem. I wanted to be the bilge comedian, but I was told bluntly one day that bobbys was the bilge comedian and that I was not even a bit funny. So.... maybe you think different, and could I count on your vote if I decide to try and bump bobbys?

Comment

• Nicholas Carey
                              Flâneur • Seattle
                              • Feb 2001

And once again, it's not voter fraud, but election fraud that's being alleged, with "questions surrounding the vote counting process that took place Saturday night."

There is, though, some actual voter fraud being alleged, in New Hampshire...by James O'Keefe (remember Acorn?) and his "project veritas" nutcases;

Donate to projectveritas.com On January 10th, Project Veritas reporters walked into New Hampshire Polling Locations during the Presidential Primaries, saying...

Just by obtaining ballots using somebody else's name, O'Keefe's crew have apparently commited both a crime in New Hampshire (section 659:34)

659:34 Wrongful Voting: Penalties for Voter Fraud.
                              I. A person is subject to a civil penalty not to exceed $5,000 if such person:
                              (c) Applies for a ballot in a name other than his or her own;
                              (f) Gives a false name or answer if under examination as to his or her qualifications as a voter before the supervisors of the checklist or moderator.

and a federal felony under 42 USC 1973gg-10:

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office...(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by...(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held, shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
                              “The big joke on democracy is that it gives its mortal enemies the tools to its own destruction,” Goebbels said as the Nazis rose to power—one of those quotes that sound apocryphal but are not.​
                              — Adam Gopnik

Comment

Working...