PDA

View Full Version : Every man for himself

bobbys
01-18-2012, 03:40 PM
When the Cruise ship went down the Captain was a Coward, The Men pushed woman out of the way to get on the boats.

Ironically i just read a thread where people are lamenting Woman not being leaders in the catholic Church.

But Due to Feminism are they not to blame for men pushing woman out of the way in society.

If a human life is worthless as in woman Aborting her child why would not men in a secular world push a woman out of the way.

If Evolution is a Fact should not the quick witted and strong survive.

Did not the Captain and the Men only do what Liberalism tells them to do.

I have opened doors for woman only to be yelled at.

seanz
01-18-2012, 03:50 PM
When the Cruise ship went down the Captain was a Coward, The Men pushed woman out of the way to get on the boats.

Ironically i just read a thread where people are lamenting Woman not being leaders in the catholic Church.

But Due to Feminism are they not to blame for men pushing woman out of the way in society.

If a human life is worthless as in woman Aborting her child why would not men in a secular world push a woman out of the way.

So you still go into the Ladies instead of the Gents?

Osborne Russell
01-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Spew

Flying Orca
01-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Where's the creative writing thread when you really need it?!

Henning 4148
01-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

there was a time, when it was socially unacceptable if a man was not a Gentleman. Certainly, this was a time, when Ladies would only approve of Gentlemen and talk to Gentlemen and not run after any rich whatever.

So - it may be up to the Ladies to bring back the Gentlemen.

wardd
01-18-2012, 04:22 PM

absolutely

it's libbers that want to do away with child labor laws and displace adult janitors with children, but only children of the poor, gotta keep perspective ya no

ccmanuals
01-18-2012, 04:27 PM
"Did not the Captain and the Men only do what Liberalism tells them to do."

Disagree, under conservatism the women is subservient to the man. Look at what Rick Santorum is saying. Nice try at the spin though. you get an A for effort.

rbgarr
01-18-2012, 06:08 PM
The Concordia's captain has been labeled an "Anti-Sully'.

(Seeing BobbyS's hair on fire is quite the sight!)

Andrew Craig-Bennett
01-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen

there was a time, when it was socially unacceptable if a man was not a Gentleman. Certainly, this was a time, when Ladies would only approve of Gentlemen and talk to Gentlemen and not run after any rich whatever.

So - it may be up to the Ladies to bring back the Gentlemen.

A very good point.

Bobcat
01-18-2012, 06:12 PM
Boy there ain't no bad act anywhere in the world by anyone that bobbys can't find a reason to blame the liberals.

It's almost a gift to see the ills of world are solely the responsibility of them pesky Liberals.

wardd
01-18-2012, 06:18 PM
Boy there ain't no bad act anywhere in the world by anyone that bobbys can't find a reason to blame the liberals.

It's almost a gift to see the ills of world are solely the responsibility of them pesky Liberals.

dam liberal do gooders

LeeG
01-18-2012, 07:20 PM
I like the funny bobbys

Bobcat
01-18-2012, 08:12 PM
I like the funny bobbys

Me too, but every now and then the boy just gets foaming at the mouth, foaming I tell you.

SamSam
01-18-2012, 09:34 PM
I'll bet the Captain was Catholic. And probably wears dresses.