PDA

View Full Version : Poof!!!

S.V. Airlie
01-16-2012, 05:04 PM
Huntsman suspended campaign,Endorses

Romney..Damn, I liked him.

MiddleAgesMan
01-16-2012, 05:06 PM
I thought this was going to be about PMJ's missing posts.

Phillip Allen
01-16-2012, 05:14 PM
PMJ is missing posts?

yes... now the fence is down

S.V. Airlie
01-16-2012, 05:15 PM
PMJ is missing period? Haven't noticed. Guess that implies I have not missed hi for a while.

The Bigfella
01-16-2012, 05:33 PM
Guess he and Mark had a discussion. Mark is missing 10 day's posts

Rich Jones
01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
This thread just illustrates how insignificant Huntsman was. After the initial post, the thread drifts to some nonsense about missing posts. Poor John. Maybe he can get his old job back as Ambassador to China...

The Bigfella
01-16-2012, 05:35 PM
Hmmm PMJ is missing about 7 day's worth....

Tylerdurden
01-16-2012, 05:37 PM
Good thing I have stalkers like Ian, I didn't even notice I had missing posts.

If I ever get so bad that I start tracking other users daily please, You have my permission to take me out back and shoot me. :)

S.V. Airlie
01-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Don't worry..Priorities:

Counting ones individual posts.Counting the number of posts on a thread.Itried that to demonstrate to one formite how stupid this was to do that. It got really tedious really fast. At least to me.
Trying to trip up republicans
Bashing republicans (some) but those threads infer all republicans Same barrel
Spellng mistakes
Grammar mistakes

lots I'm afraid you are really not a priority here unless they are really bored and have no other option..Sorry to burst your bubble Mark.

The Bigfella
01-16-2012, 06:16 PM
Good thing I have stalkers like Ian, I didn't even notice I had missing posts.

If I ever get so bad that I start tracking other users daily please, You have my permission to take me out back and shoot me. :)

Stalker? Yeah, right.... go and report back on what percentage of your last 50 threads I've posted on.

Why would I want to do that anyhow? I luvs me fellow man..... up to a point.

Nah... I don't track anyone... just another little bit of misinformation you're putting out there luv. I did have a look to see if you'd answered that question I asked yesterday. Guess not eh? Mind if I ask it again? Which campaign were you in that got you Veteran status?