Here are mine:
The Zombies Radio
Jimmy Webb Radio
Foster the People Radio
Let's go Sailing radio
Crowded House Radio

Paul Pless
12-27-2011, 01:45 PM
My favorite station is a personal mix of Tool, NIN, System of a Down, Rage Against the Machine and Korn.

bobbys
12-27-2011, 02:13 PM
Its not working , It keeps stopping and starting and i do not know why, Is there another station like this i can try?.

Anyhoo to your Q.

Ella Fitzgerald.

Vic Damone.

Marty Robbins.

Chet Atkins..

Irish Traditional.

Doo Wop.

Christmas last month

Mrleft8
12-27-2011, 02:25 PM
OK.... I'll bite.... What's a Pandora?

Ted Hoppe
12-27-2011, 02:37 PM
OK.... I'll bite.... What's a Pandora?

It is a game changer in the music world - you may not need buy music for a while ... Pandora is free internet radio which one can customize to personal preferences with very limited commercials. Any music you enjoy and similar easy defined and played - Then it can be streamed on the computer or smart phone. It has eaten sirius satellite radio market share. i recently drove 500 miles listening to the music through my smart phone. It was so good that I chose not to re-up Satellite radio that came with my wife's car.

Oh and by the way...it's channel 21 on Sirius/XM for me.

That said... I will miss little steven's garage.

StevenBauer
12-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Beth Orton
Zero 7

Ted, you can still listen to Little Steven's Underground Garage. It on lots of stations that stream online. I listen here in Portland on wclz Sunday nights from 10 to midnight. You can stream it from their website or their iPhone app: Www.989wclz.com

Steven

Ted Hoppe
12-27-2011, 08:24 PM
Beth Orton
Zero 7

Ted, you can still listen to Little Steven's Underground Garage. It on lots of stations that stream online. I listen here in Portland on wclz Sunday nights from 10 to midnight. You can stream it from their website or their iPhone app: Www.989wclz.com (http://Www.989wclz.com)

Steven

Nice, I'll digitally record the stream and squeeze into my itunes. I might have the best boat repair/hang out in the cockpit mix on the west coast by summer.

Arizona Bay
12-27-2011, 08:35 PM
I like http://grooveshark.com

because you can pick an artist, and it will play things only by that artist. They have a radio feature as well, but I haven't used it.

Right now it's:
Artie Shaw
Glenn Miller
Benny Goodman
Fletcher Henderson
Gene Krupa