X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tylerdurden
    Banned
    • Jul 2006

Ron Paul & Joe Rogan on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno

This Vid clearly explains why the establishment tards are nervous. Your system of corruption is crashing and the People have had enough. You may not agree with all of Ron Pauls positions but if you want to put a stick up the butt of Washington once and for all here is the clear choice. Let the bums and Parasites know its game over for them. Ron Paul is about the Constitution and rule of law. Its not just a g-Damned piece of paper!

Rest of the thread is reserved for the nasty comments and tired slogans of the same old cast of characters........
  • McMike
    • Oct 2009

Re: Ron Paul & Joe Rogan on the Tonight Show w/ Jay Leno

He's still wrong for the country.
    In the US this perverted idea of “blood and soil” over “constitutional principles” is the most radical and anti-democratic and anti-Conservative idea I have heard in my lifetime.

~C. Ross

Comment

• Gerarddm
      #RESIST
      • Feb 2010

A good outing for RP, who came cross as principled and funny, and not as a loud old crank.

The four year old interview between RP and Bill Moyers remains my favorite- substantitive and clear. I also believe his prescriptions are, taken as a whole, wrong for the country ( although I am happy to support selected subjects), but the Moyers interview compelled me to respect him.
      Gerard>
      Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Comment

• Garret
        Hills of Vermont
        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Gerarddm
        A good outing for RP, who came cross as principled and funny, and not as a loud old crank.

The four year old interview between RP and Bill Moyers remains my favorite- substantitive and clear. I also believe his prescriptions are, taken as a whole, wrong for the country ( although I am happy to support selected subjects), but the Moyers interview compelled me to respect him.
        What he said.
        "If it ain't broke, you're not trying." - Red Green

Comment

• George Ray
          • Sep 2004

thanks for the link... Go Ron!
          This is the first lesson ye should learn: There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, it doesn't behoove any of us to speak evil of the rest of us.
          E. Cayce

Comment

• Chris Coose
            • Sep 2001

It appears Scot's got you on a real tight leash. That's teriffic.

Grrruuffffff grrruufffff.......... mad dog!
            Study Peace

Comment

• RonW
              Banned
              • Aug 2003

Great post Chris Coose, what does it mean, or why is it relevant ?

Comment

• RonW
                Banned
                • Aug 2003

The video is excellent for those that want to know what Ron Paul really has to say...........I enjoyed it..

Comment

Working...