PDA

View Full Version : Serial Hypocrisy

pefjr
12-01-2011, 11:18 AM
An ad by Ron Paul telling it again for the Repubs that are too young to remember. Newt does not qualify for the Repub nomination, too dirty, but has all needed for the other side, fits right in, the Dems don't value integrity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWKTOCP45zY

Tylerdurden
12-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Duuuuhhh..... my thread covers this.

But not without the propaganda.

RonW
12-01-2011, 11:40 AM
Norman -
Duuuuhhh..... my thread covers this.

Unfortunately norm you seem to be loosing credability among the young members, it seem as if only us die hards are still reading your threads
just out of curiousity........but do keep up the good work of spreading the word..

Tylerdurden
12-01-2011, 11:41 AM
Norman -

Unfortunately norm you seem to be loosing credability among the young members, it seem as if only us die hards are still reading your threads
just out of curiousity........but do keep up the good work of spreading the word..

Exactly. I prefer he would stay clueless till the end also. :)

RonW
12-01-2011, 11:43 AM
He can speak for me, But you can't speak for me......Maybe we can zoom Pefjr's thread up and over your thread..

Tylerdurden
12-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Are you implying that you speak for people other than yourself? :):)

Yep, and he isn't told what to post either. :)

pefjr
12-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Duuuuhhh..... my thread covers this.You didn't cover the hypocrisy, and you seem dazed and confused about the purpose of the ad, stating Paul had no chance and asking if he was endorsing Romney. This is not so much about politics, it's an exposť of Gingrich, showing his true colors and aptly titled. If you cover this for what it is, instead of your slanted politics, I would gladly delete this thread.

RonW
12-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Pefjr. -
This is not so much about politics, it's an exposť of Gingrich, showing his true colors and aptly titled.

And the truth shall set you free...

If you cover this for what it is, instead of your slanted politics, I would gladly delete this thread.

Ghost chance of that....norm is working hard trying to get those stupid G.O.P.er's to nominate someone that Obama can beat,
or someone who will continue our socializiation and militarization of the republic..

Bobcat
12-01-2011, 12:32 PM
Pefjr. -

And the truth shall set you free...

Ghost chance of that....norm is working hard trying to get those stupid G.O.P.er's to nominate someone that Obama can beat,
or someone who will continue our socializiation and militarization of the republic..

But of course, posts on an obscure forum devoted to wooden boats will have a MAJOR impact on which candidate the Republican party nominates to run in the general election for president.

I am so glad I took my irony pill this morning....

Tylerdurden
12-01-2011, 12:38 PM
But of course, posts on an obscure forum devoted to wooden boats will have a MAJOR impact on which candidate the Republican party nominates to run in the general election for president.

I am so glad I took my irony pill this morning....

What you fail to understand is there is Normans sent out to just about every obscure forum on the net. One recent article posted showed just the Air Force contracting out 20K posters to influence public opinion. Add in all the branches of government and DHS doing this and I have no doubt you have several on the Nick at Nite forum never mind wooden boat.

Bobcat
12-01-2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the reminder. I'm way behind on my irony, and my dogma is all wrinkled.

Do you use an irony to smooth your dogma?

Waddie
12-01-2011, 02:26 PM
You didn't cover the hypocrisy, and you seem dazed and confused about the purpose of the ad, stating Paul had no chance and asking if he was endorsing Romney. This is not so much about politics, it's an exposť of Gingrich, showing his true colors and aptly titled. If you cover this for what it is, instead of your slanted politics, I would gladly delete this thread.

Norm, you just got hoisted on your own petard, as they say.....

regards,
Waddie

pefjr
12-01-2011, 02:32 PM
December 1, 2011

Gingrich: ‘I’ve Scr$wed All the Women I Want – All That’s Left is America’

Newt Wows GOP with Fidelity Pledge

DAVENPORT, IOWA (The Borowitz Report) – GOP presidential frontrunner Newt Gingrich today vowed that his days of infidelity were behind him, telling an audience in Iowa, “I’ve scr$wed all the women I want – all that’s left is America.”

Mr. Gingrich added that as President, “I will be one hundred percent faithful to the United States of America, unless of course it gets cancer or something.”

He also scoffed at rival Mitt Romney’s attempts to portray himself as a happily married family man: “The only reason Mitt Romney hasn’t had any sex scandals is he keeps changing positions.”

BrianY
12-01-2011, 02:44 PM
the Dems don't value integrity.

That's right. And we have sex with our children before we eat them, too.

pefjr
12-01-2011, 04:42 PM
That's right. And we have sex with our children before we eat them, too.That post lives up to your handle.http://www.4funnies.com/img/msn/animated_emoticons/devil/4funnies_com_animated_emoticons_devil_1.gif

BrianY
12-01-2011, 07:58 PM
That post lives up to your handle.http://www.4funnies.com/img/msn/animated_emoticons/devil/4funnies_com_animated_emoticons_devil_1.gif

Thanks. I take my responsibilities seriously...VERY seriously. What's your excuse?

Gerarddm
12-01-2011, 08:04 PM
someone who will continue our socializiation and militarization of the republic

Sounds like another Perry-type brain fade.

pefjr
12-01-2011, 09:00 PM
Thanks. I take my responsibilities seriously...VERY seriously. What's your excuse?Excuse for what. What, was I tardy?