PDA

View Full Version : Avon "Black Suede" And the Cat!

skipper68
11-30-2011, 09:36 PM
Yes, when we rescued him, in 2' of snow, he was going to jump into the bay off a dock, from hunger. He smelled the food at the Xmas party. We went around the bay, and brought the scamp home. Captain had the after shave on. He smelled the Avon.In LOVE now. When the Capt shave's, he puts it on, and the cat CRY'S, till he puts it on him. Cat and dog had an argument(AGAIN) tonight.I put the Avon on my finger, and he came out of his hiding hole, purring, so in love. (Every one is arguing tonight-Cat's AND Dogs!)SO- If it works for cats.....fill in the blanks. ;):d

skipper68
11-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Weird..My BFF forever, walked by a guy 20 years ago, and we both turned at the same time- WHAT IS THAT? Now the cat needs After Shave?! Funny! My scents come from France, and NO- none of the girls Biz. (Mine)Cat don't care, but this Avon drives him nuts like me and my BFF! Science experiment- Order a sample, and walk around.;D

skipper68
11-30-2011, 10:43 PM
SWEAR! This After Shave is CAT NIP.....Call for a free sample, and watch-go to the store..Avon SUCKS! BUT, This is Nice, you will be asked what it is...... Would my kitty lie???:D ;)

Shang
11-30-2011, 10:51 PM
Vanilla.
I became aware of the scent of vanilla when we first met.
Now we are married, and I still love the scent of her vanilla.

skipper68
11-30-2011, 11:12 PM
I kinda understand fruit, and the vanilla. If I want to smell like food, I will make it. I'm talking about scent. Not to be rude, but my romance will smell like love, not food- I reeled him IN with food! Cooking and all that. When the romance hits, I want romantic scents. Darned cat! LOL! P.S. My worst scent is Avon's Soft Musk- It is EVERY WHERE. Go to Yves Roche. Get the best, from France, without every woman in the store, office or party smelling the same. I get followed around, guys asking- I lie...send them to Avon!!!!;)

purri
12-01-2011, 12:50 AM
Are we talking about our RIBs ?