PDA

View Full Version : Looks like

S.V. Airlie
11-28-2011, 02:33 PM
Child molestation cases are hitting Syracuse University. No details..Just a header. Stay with this, I'm sure there is going to be more that some can sink their collectiive teeth into.

Uncle Duke
11-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Do you mean the sex allegations regarding the assistant coach (who was fired today) which have been in the news for the past week?
Or something new?

S.V. Airlie
11-28-2011, 03:17 PM
The time lapse, if there is one is immaterial. The allegations are basically the sae.You would think somehere would be jumping all over it.

TomF
11-28-2011, 03:45 PM
I've gotta say ... yeacchh!

I mean, I really, truly don't understand the inclination towards pedophilia.

What's clear from all the various venues where this comes up - whether these recent University scandals, or the various Church pedophilia things, or others in school systems, or in the Boy Scouts, or etc. etc.

But I mean - yeacchh. There was a pedophile recently convicted here in NB who'd collected something over a million images on his computer, over the past 30+ years.

I understand lust as well as the next guy - but to folks who're of a certain age. To children? No idea how that works.

S.V. Airlie
11-28-2011, 03:49 PM
Tom I think most think and I hope that molestation of the young is abhorrent. I do. However, there was one or two threads about U. Penn. and nothing about Syracuse. I thought thst this was strange and posted that because I thought it was.