PDA

View Full Version : By By, Miss American Pie-Iraq wants us to STAY..

skipper68
11-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Hmmm. Should we leave in January? Should we have them give US-THE USA, a deal on oil?(USA never received a penny, just like protecting Kuwait ) THEY requested? My opinion, is Take our multi million dollar posts and make them theirs,(w/o our equipment) and clean your own yard, as our mission is done there.Y>

Soundbounder
11-26-2011, 08:58 PM
Freedom is on the march

skipper68
11-26-2011, 09:08 PM
A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That music used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those people dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while
But February made me shiver
With every paper I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step
I can't remember if I cried
When I read about his widowed bride
But something touched me deep inside
**The day the music died**
http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3070/

Mrleft8
11-26-2011, 09:23 PM
The Big Bopper, Richie Valenz, and Buddy Holly.......

skipper68
11-26-2011, 09:45 PM
The Big Bopper, Richie Valenz, and Buddy Holly.......WTH? You are willing to leave billions of dollars there, while our Hero's were murdered? .They want OUR WELFARE to protect them, while paying USA nothing. Their gas cost 45 cents, due to our army. By By....is the Theme.

John Smith
11-26-2011, 09:56 PM
I think the problem is political. How many Republicans have forgotten the getting out schedule was agreed to by Bush, rather than Obama? Getting out of Iraq should count as a spending cut, no?

skipper68
11-26-2011, 09:59 PM
Mrleft8
Were you in Nam??Enlisted? My husband did, thinking he was doing the right thing. They would have drafted him anyways. He was confirmed Agent orange. His first born son has a grave.. His name was John.My question is-WHY. Stop the hate for those who arn't us. Iraq has it's own Government- DO THEIR JOB. USA has to care for us in these times.

skipper68
11-26-2011, 10:09 PM
Woodstock..CHORUS
and its 1,2,3 what are we fightin for?
don't ask me i don't give a dam, the next stop is Vietnam,
and its 5,6,7 open up the pearly gates. Well there aint no time to wonder why...WHOPEE we're all gunna die.

now come on wall street don't be slow, why man this's war a-go-go,
there's plenty good money to be made, supplyin' the army with the tools of the trade,
just hope and pray that when they drop the bomb, they drop it on the Vietcong.

CHORUS

now come on generals lets move fast, your big chance is here at last.
nite you go out and get those reds cuz the only good commie is one thats dead,
you know that peace can only be won, when you blow em all to kingdom come.
CHORUS

(spoken)- listen people i dont know you expect to ever stop the war if you cant sing any better than that... theres about 300,000 of you fuc|ers out there.. i want you to start singing..

CHORUS

now come on mothers throughout the land, pack your boys off to vietnam,
come on fathers don't hesitate, send your sons off before its too late,
be the first one on your block, to have your boy come home in a BOX. http://www.lyricsbox.com/country-joe-and-the-fish-lyrics-vietnam-song-live-from-woodstock-dzgc6jx.html

Alrite !!!!!!!They told him, don't get friends with your company.

Gerarddm
11-27-2011, 12:16 AM
Hmmm. Should we leave in January? Should we have them give US-THE USA, a deal on oil?(USA never received a penny, just like protecting Kuwait ) THEY requested? My opinion, is Take our multi million dollar posts and make them theirs,(w/o our equipment) and clean your own yard, as our mission is done there

Do you not think that if Iraq wanted us to stay they would have made a deal? They didn't. We're gone. There it is.

I have no idea what you are talking about, and you don't either.

...and you are wrong about the Kuwait War, we gots lots of $$ from fellow actors like the Saudis.