PDA

View Full Version : Fast and Furious (Gunwalker) just the tip of the iceberg.

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 06:37 AM
"This comes from one of the men who exposed the gunwalker scandal. It seems as we go deeper into the rabbit hole the FBI PATCON program comes bubbling to the surface. "

SSI Exclusive: Hiding mass murder behind "national security." What Newsweak & the FBI didn't want you to know about PATCON and the OKC Bombing.

And now we know what a cabal of New York editors under pressure from a frightened FBI and nervous White House can do to the story of the greatest crime ever perpetrated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation -- they can gut it, reducing it almost to innocuousness, all to protect criminals who hide behind federal badges and to shield the politicians who sent them.

For you see, you may scan this article, you may study it, you may even read it backwards, but you will find no mention of PATCON. Nor will you find any mention of how PATCON touched upon, shaped the lives of and ultimately decided the fate of the dead at Ruby Ridge, Waco and Oklahoma City. For PATCON has been excised by the editorship of Tina Brown and sent down the memory hole as if it never existed.

Sources in advance of the story said that FBI was very afraid of this article. "They don't want PATCON mentioned," said one source. "Not ever, by anybody. Because it leads to OKBOMB (the FBI name for the Oklahoma City bombing case), Elohim City (Oklahoma, a Christian Identity community), (German undercover agent Andreas Carl) Strassmeier, the McVeigh-Strassmeier connection, the Aryan Republican Army, the whole shebang." A source out west told me that when he mentioned the name to a retired FBI agent, he was told to "stay away from that ****" for "PATCON will get you killed -- it's national security."

There are many rumors and individual bits of fact that have drifted out about PATCON over the years -- Stories of FBI informants and undercover assets giving taxpayer-funded operational assistance -- including weapons, explosives and money -- to neoNazi and racist terrorists to cement their relationships with the criminals; Reports that an operation that began with real concerns about racist terrorist groups like The Order was expanded to include mere political opponents of the Clinton administration and the defensive-oriented constitutional militias; Reports of a similar operation called VAAPCON, "Violence Against Abortion Providers," using the same tactics; Reports that the Southern Poverty Law Center was hip-deep as a partner to the FBI in PATCON; Reports of FBI penetration of the news media, religious institutions and the ranks of politicians of both parties, who very usefully expanded the FBI's power and reach and who provided political cover when the curtain slipped. Oklahoma lawyer and journalist J.D. Cash once told me that "there isn't a neoNazi or racist group in the country that isn't operationally controlled by the FBI." Did that include the Aryan Republican Army and the Oklahoma City bombing? I asked. "Certainly," he replied. So, the prospect of a story in a major news magazine about PATCON must have given the FBI a severe case of the old rectal looseness.

Now, however, "the Fibbies in the Hoover Building, (Eric) Holder and (Janet) Napolitano must feel like dancing" said another source. "They got what they wanted out of Newsweek. . ."

Continued.....http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogspot.com/2011/11/ssi-exclusive-hiding-mass-murder-behind.html

The Bigfella
11-26-2011, 06:41 AM
Oh just where do you dredge this rubbish up from?

How about a nice cat thread for a change?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-yvYIu_zGtBU/TgclVZ8Oe5I/AAAAAAAAAdU/sJdgAwU6f8M/s1600/pissed-off-kitty.jpeg

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Sorry Ian. The days of you and your criminal MBA friends is coming to a close. The lies and diversions are having less and less effect as each day passes.

The Bigfella
11-26-2011, 06:47 AM
Sorry Ian. The days of you and your criminal MBA friends is coming to a close. The lies and diversions are having less and less effect as each day passes.

Which particular friends of mine are you calling criminal?

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 06:53 AM
If I had to guess?

The Bigfella
11-26-2011, 06:56 AM
If I had to guess?

You are the one making the accusations... so now, they are just guesses. Yeah.. that figures. That's about your normal standard of proof.

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 07:02 AM
Anyone reading what you have to say and who you defend can figure it out for themselves. Sorry but people are starting to break though your level of consciousness and seeing the truth in things. Nothing to do with me Ian. Its all about you. Game over.

The Bigfella
11-26-2011, 07:05 AM
Anyone reading what you have to say and who you defend can figure it out for themselves. Sorry but people are starting to break though your level of consciousness and seeing the truth in things. Nothing to do with me Ian. Its all about you. Game over.

Oh dear.... as thick as manure and only half as useful. I'll say it again... You are the one making the accusations... so now, they are just guesses - is that it?

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 07:08 AM
Let the reader decide Ian. I think most people know where you and you buddies stand. It's not my problem anyways, your countrymen can sort it out. What I post is about community and your not a part of mine. Could care less about yours.

The Bigfella
11-26-2011, 07:15 AM
I've decided. You're (note that spelling, TD) both nuttier than fruitcakes.

Thanks Donn.

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 07:17 AM
The question Donn is which nut intends to harm the public and which nut intends to free them. That may be a question you are ill prepared to tackle.

The Bigfella
11-26-2011, 07:22 AM
My pleasure. I'm fresh out of tinfoil, so I can't protect myself against the brainwaves of the Sipsey Street Irregulars. Perhaps they need something to help their regularity. My Mother calls it "roughage."

I think it must go back to potty training days with that one.

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 07:27 AM
My pleasure. I'm fresh out of tinfoil, so I can't protect myself against the brainwaves of the Sipsey Street Irregulars. Perhaps they need something to help their regularity. My Mother calls it "roughage."

Considering it is the Blog which broke the story which resulted in the congressional hearings we have right now that is pretty short sighted. I would not expect anything less from you though.

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 07:29 AM
I don't know where you got the idea you have the ability to free anyone of anything, other than patience, but allow me to disabuse you of that notion. You're simply a crackpot.

Well I will accept the crackpot notion if you will accept your a tired old dude with illusions of grandeur. Deal?

Shang
11-26-2011, 08:20 AM
Oh just where do you dredge this rubbish up from?...

Evidently this is slathered all over the right wing internet, the same cut-n-paste, no thought, just See&Pee

Here it is on "Free North Carolina" (an oxymoron, or an invitation to secession ?)
http://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2011/11/ssi-exclusive-hiding-mass-murder-behind.html

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 03:29 PM
You three should be careful or your in danger of looking like the village idiots. This story is a continuation of the Fast and Furious investigation which is on all mainstream media now and in hearings. The White House , AG and the FBI have been stalling or outright refusing to release documents on it . Also reported in the mainstream media. Now the blog who exposed that has now exposed another facet and you guys are saying its bunk with nothing, absolutely nothing to support your premise.

Keep it up! Your doing a service for everyone letting them know how slow to wake up you really are.

skuthorp
11-26-2011, 03:39 PM
:D Just the entertainment I needed on a wet sunday morning.

Hey Donn, the new admin and selectors in Aussie cricket have selected a slew of new players for the NZ tour. About time too.

Tylerdurden
11-26-2011, 03:45 PM
Maybe Donn need to think a bit.

http://forum.woodenboat.com/images/icons/icon1.png Re: Project Gunwalker: Senator Grassley Releases Smoking Gun ATF Trace Data

This is the most classic "Boy who cried wolf" situation I've seen in the Bilge.

TD has flooded the forum with crazy paranoid conspiracy theories to such a great extent, many members tend to dismiss all his threads as more of the same.

This story isn't more of the same. It's real, it happened, and the administration is covering it up. Under the auspices of the Justice Department, the FBI and other agencies, possibly including ATF, arranged to sell thousands of assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels, and failed to keep track. Some of these guns have been used to kill Americans, both in Mexico and in America.

I hope Grassley and Issa continue to press the issue, and get to the bottom of it.

"Too Funny"

The Bigfella
11-26-2011, 03:59 PM
:D Just the entertainment I needed on a wet sunday morning.

Hey Donn, the new admin and selectors in Aussie cricket have selected a slew of new players for the NZ tour. About time too.

Ponting escaped the axe.... but only because of all the injuries. Will be interesting to see how wazzisname adapts from the 20/20

Tylerdurden
11-27-2011, 08:29 AM
ATF gun probe: Behind the fall of Operation Fast and Furious

Read more: http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/2011/11/12/20111112atf-gun-probe-operation-fast-and-furious-fall.html#ixzz1eugMiOS5

ripley699
11-27-2011, 09:49 AM
[QUOTE=Tylerdurden;3212105]Maybe Donn need to think a bit.

This story isn't more of the same. It's real, it happened, and the administration is covering it up. Under the auspices of the Justice Department, the FBI and other agencies, possibly including ATF, arranged to sell thousands of assault weapons to Mexican drug cartels, and failed to keep track. Some of these guns have been used to kill Americans, both in Mexico and in America.

I hope Grassley and Issa continue to press the issue, and get to the bottom of it.

The part I enjoy about the actual story, the who what and where is that apparently Hillary was in this from the very beginning...It was her office that started operation " FAST & FURIOUS "
After the intitial meetings to get it up and running she never attended another meeting but sent her subordinayes to all the meetings so she could say she had no knowledge of the particulars but had only heard some rumbleings !
She is in this up to butt ugly neck !!

Waddie
11-27-2011, 11:17 AM
I do remember reading something years ago where a few militia types accused the feds of supplying them with arms and explosives in order to infiltrate the organization. Of course they claimed they didn't know they were feds at the time.

One fact I am sure of which relates to this type of operation. It was an ATF paid informant who pestered Randy Weaver to cut down those shotgun barrels shorter than legal, which he finally did to get the guy to quit pestering him. Then the FBI had some leverage on Weaver to get him to inform on that radical group he was familiar with. When he refused to continue the feds issued the weapons violation warrant that ended up causing all the trouble. Our feds ain't no angels.

So I wouldn't put it past them to have been involved with Tim McVeigh even, but I don't know how much involvement they might have had.................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randy_Weaver

regards,
Waddie

Gerarddm
11-27-2011, 12:25 PM
When you chase down all the rabbit holes TylerD and ilk would have you go, you are left with that line from the film Night of the Demon, where the Dana Andrews character says something to the effect of, if you believe the world is secretly controlled by monsters and demons, than what's the use? You might as well just give up.

Tylerdurden
11-27-2011, 04:42 PM
When you chase down all the rabbit holes TylerD and ilk would have you go, you are left with that line from the film Night of the Demon, where the Dana Andrews character says something to the effect of, if you believe the world is secretly controlled by monsters and demons, than what's the use? You might as well just give up.

No way dude. Kick their arses and send them to bubba for some quality time in the prison showers. The real bad ones can get familiar with lampposts. The use is Evil only prevails when good men do nothing. 3% is the magic number and always has been.

Chris Coose
11-27-2011, 04:47 PM
All topics are just the tip of the iceberg in TD's magical world.

Tylerdurden
11-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Good come back. :)

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
11-27-2011, 08:34 PM
That story's nuts. The Feds only get involved with terrorist and violent movements to arrest people. Except for that one kid in Oregon, that was a one time deal. Oh, don't bring up the Quakers either, somebody had to keep an eye on those whack-jobs.

Sheesh, next you're going to tell us the DEA runs around the country like a bunch of drug dealers or something. Get real, Tyler.

Vince Brennan
11-27-2011, 08:45 PM
Mark, PLEASE get back on your meds. You're SO much nicer when you're sedated...

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/04/weekend_diversion_do_tinfoil_h/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Tylerdurden
11-28-2011, 08:01 AM
“The truth, indeed, is something that mankind, for some mysterious reason, instinctively dislikes. Every man who tries to tell it is unpopular, and even when, by the sheer strength of his case, he prevails, he is put down as a scoundrel.”
~ H.L. Mencken

Hot Air
11-28-2011, 09:33 AM
"Before a man speaks it is safe to assume he is a fool. After he speaks, it is seldom necessary to assume it."

H.L. Mencken

Tylerdurden
11-28-2011, 12:15 PM

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/upload/2009/04/weekend_diversion_do_tinfoil_h/tinfoil-hat.jpg

Better than dreaming of Keira Knightly.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?40,file=22302,filename=keira_knightley.jp ghttp://images.wikia.com/lyricwiki/images/1/13/Chris_Crocker_-_Fell_For_The_Enemy.jpg

coelacanth2
11-28-2011, 11:17 PM
This has been well worked over and examined in a number of other venues - see SA's politics section, for example. I don't care how you try to spin it, letting straw men buy guns and allowing those weapons to disappear over the border is criminal. Arranging it without the knowledge and consent of the Mexican government is worse - probably not causus belli but quite bad nonetheless. "Bush did it too". Nope - the straw buyers were arrested and the Mexican government was aware of proceedings. It is beginning to come out that our Secretary of State was most probably in on the initial planning and implementation but thereafter was kept informed by aides or deputies - better tradecraft than Holder who appears to have no cut outs or plausible deniability. If his AG and SecState knew, then the President must have known too. CBS and Fox are the only MSM outlets even beginning to cover this.

And why, pray tell, were officials happy about American guns showing up at Mexican crime scenes? To gin up support for greater American gun controls. Therefore it can be construed as an attempt to subvert part of the Bill of Rights. Spin _ that_.

Mark, do please keep this up where it can be seen

coelacanth2
11-28-2011, 11:20 PM
PS, Ms Knightly is attractive but she needs to put on a bit of weight. She should eat a TicTac.

Tylerdurden
11-29-2011, 07:21 AM
Jeez, The actual documents. The FBI's own leaked 302's.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/74077223/Browns-Ferry

Fun to have so many zippy's look silly in just 24 hours. :)

MiddleAgesMan
11-29-2011, 08:24 AM
OK, I read it.

You're right, those appear to be "actual documents" but what part of your wild claims do they support?

Tylerdurden
11-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Not my wild claims and I heard the same idiocy when fast and furious broke. Same reporter who broke that story. Are you just trying to make a fool out of yourself like the others?

MiddleAgesMan
11-29-2011, 09:58 AM
Your "actual documents" tell a long story about the militia movement in Northern Alabama in the early 90s. They show nothing that would implicate the government nor FBI in the shenanigans asserted in your OP.

I could claim the government/FBI was involved in the illegal trafficking of migrant workers but linked official documents about their infiltration of a nefarious group of human trafficers would NOT support that claim.

Try to stay on the topic. You made a series of wild charges (via your C & P) then provided an Ah HA link that is supposed to prove those charges, but the Alabama FBI source documents you claimed were leaked prove nothing close to any of your charges.

Your turn.

RonW
11-29-2011, 10:20 AM
Vince -

Do some of you people ever read or hear anything on the news what so ever. Or do you spend your time making slurs
against other people, when you really have no frigging clue as to what is really going on ...

Phillip Allen
11-29-2011, 10:53 AM
PS, Ms Knightly is attractive but she needs to put on a bit of weight. She should eat a TicTac.

if she gets it down, she will look pregnent

Tylerdurden
11-29-2011, 12:29 PM
Your "actual documents" tell a long story about the militia movement in Northern Alabama in the early 90s. They show nothing that would implicate the government nor FBI in the shenanigans asserted in your OP.

I could claim the government/FBI was involved in the illegal trafficking of migrant workers but linked official documents about their infiltration of a nefarious group of human trafficers would NOT support that claim.

Try to stay on the topic. You made a series of wild charges (via your C & P) then provided an Ah HA link that is supposed to prove those charges, but the Alabama FBI source documents you claimed were leaked prove nothing close to any of your charges.

Your turn.

Nice rose colored reading glasses you have there. :)