PDA

View Full Version : Pepper spray is to food product as...

rbgarr
11-22-2011, 03:14 PM
waterboarding is to sinus treatment :D

You can't make this stuff up: http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/11/fox-news-on-uc-davis-pepper-spraying-its-a-food-product-essentially.php?ref=fpblg

skuthorp
11-22-2011, 03:21 PM
Certainly the comments were scathing, but Fox, like sections of the private media here, plays to it's own demographic that probably cheered, and probably haven't seen the actual footage.

John Smith
11-22-2011, 03:43 PM
I'm glad to know these kids were getting their daily vegetables compliments of the police.

I think these cops were truly stupid, as have been some others. All over the country cops are being hit by budget cuts and it is people just like those protestors who are fighting FOR those cops. Watching cops responde across the country, even though I know it's likely a very small handful, I wonder if I care if their pensions get cut.

Breakaway
11-22-2011, 03:47 PM
Pepper spray is excellent for use in the kitchen. Studies have show that carpel tunnels and other maladies are caused by the motions of grinding and shaking. But with pepper spray, just point at your favorite food, push a button and enjoy the heat.

Kevin

wizbang 13
11-22-2011, 03:51 PM
As fond as I am of red pepper being medicine, this is just ridiculous.
How do the get it 1000 times stronger than Jalepeno? Wow!
This cop is on PAID leave.

Ted Hoppe
11-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Perhaps Fox news will show us how to put mustard gas on hot dogs.