PDA

View Full Version : I'm not hungry

Phillip Allen
11-17-2011, 06:32 PM
I've eaten only a few tomatos today and still waiting to get hungry enough to eat something more like a regular meal. This is a change from my normal habits and I weighed in at 10 pounds less than normal...

I'm terrible at dieting so I intend to try to keep the momentum up on this... the change started a few weeks ago

I have no idea why

The Bigfella
11-17-2011, 06:33 PM
I've eaten only a few tomatos today and still waiting to get hungry enough to eat something more like a regular meal. This is a change from my normal habits and I weighed in at 10 pounds less than normal...

I'm terrible at dieting so I intend to try to keep the momentum up on this... the change started a few weeks ago

I have no idea why

Hot flushes?

Phillip Allen
11-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Hot flushes?

only when I don't make it to the loo in time

Glen Longino
11-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Sudden weight loss and loss of appetite are red flags, Phillip. If it persists...you know the drill!

seanz
11-17-2011, 06:40 PM
I felt the same way a couple of months ago......nearly 30 pounds lighter now. Just remember to keep up the protein intake and do some light exercise.

Oh, you know fossils don't weigh much, right?
:D

Phillip Allen
11-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Sudden weight loss and loss of appetite are red flags, Phillip. If it persists...you know the drill!

just had a cat scam this Monday last... my lumpy lungs are stable and my heart is bigger than ever (got a crack right down the middle of it too)

Glen Longino
11-17-2011, 06:48 PM
"a crack right down the middle of it"

Sorry to hear it!
I had one years ago but I was lucky it healed up.
Here's hoping yours heals up too!

Mrleft8
11-17-2011, 07:03 PM
just had a cat scam this Monday last... my lumpy lungs are stable and my heart is bigger than ever (got a crack right down the middle of it too)
You sure that was yer heart they were looking at? :D

Glen Longino
11-17-2011, 07:13 PM
Dangit, Lefty, we're trying to cure the ole fart, not make him worse!:D

purri
11-17-2011, 07:19 PM
Suppressed appetite is a sign of aging. Just keep up the walking and light (free) weights. I do an hour each day at 8km and (6kg) weights in the early evening.