PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Lost Art Press?

bob winter
10-15-2011, 08:02 AM
I have been trying to order a couple of Chrisopher Schwarz's books on their website but the check out seems to be screwed up. I have sent them a couple of emails to no avail and I called the only phone number I could find on the site and got voice mail that did not mention Lost Art,
Does anybody here know what's up? Are they actually in business? If they are, they are pretty laid back.

landlocked sailor
10-15-2011, 10:44 PM
There was a fresh post on the blog today. This business is very important to Chris, who quit his day job to see it through, so I would tend to think your experience is an atypical. Keep us posted. Rick

bob winter
10-16-2011, 08:03 AM
I hope you are right, Rick. I will try calling again tomorrow and see what, if anything, comes out of it. I have a high regard for Chris and hope things work out for him on this venture.

bob winter
10-26-2011, 06:26 AM
I should have taken a better look at their website. Turns out they don't ship outside of the the US. Will have to check with Lee Valley later today and find out if I can the books through them. Obviously I will be able to get the books but I am not sure they will be signed by the author which was what I was especially interested in. Shame the father in law is dead, I could have had them shipped to him in Florida.