PDA

View Full Version : Rifle, Neutrino, PAC and Quantum Coincidence

Scott Rosen
09-24-2011, 09:43 PM
This morning, just before I woke up, I had a vivid dream about getting a new rifle. It was unusual because I don't have a rifle, don't think about guns, don't get any any gun magazines, etc. I don't remember ever dreaming about guns before.

An hour later, while everyone else was still asleep, the phone rang. It was a political call from the National Rifle Association. I am not a member or contributor, and I've had no dealings with the NRA. I've never gotten a call from the NRA before.

I'm not spooked by the coincidence. But I'm not 100% sure it was a coincidence.

Ian McColgin
09-24-2011, 10:03 PM
Mark will explain to you how the NRA is actually connected with the Trilateral Commission to rob you of your freedom, except that as a member of the BAR, you're actually part of the conspiracy.

Ian McColgin
09-24-2011, 10:07 PM
And David Pearlman has transcended reality.

Ian McColgin
09-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Thinking of Yankees - folk in Connecticut are really schitzoid about Yankees v Red Sox.

Since I grew up in New York, I knew from jump that the Sox barely registered on our radar. Yanks matter more to Sox than visaversa.

The part of Long Island I grew up on made it simple. WASPs were for the Yankees. Catholics and Jews were for the Dodgers. And years later hippies were for the Mets.

But it matters little since the Trilateral Commission has a secret building in The City.

ishmael
09-25-2011, 07:07 AM
Oh my!

That's a classic and rather striking example of synchronicity, Scott. The simple definition of which is two things that are seemingly unrelated, yet have meaning in each other, popping up at the same time.

I've always liked the idea that with a strong dream we should honor it in the here and now. There's undoubtedly a rifle range and instruction within a reasonable distance. Go shoot a rifle.

P.S. Informally, when I dream of shooting a rifle or a bow, which isn't often, I take it to mean I need to define my goals, get back to the target, stuff like that.

Tylerdurden
09-25-2011, 07:10 AM
I don't know, Being an aturnonme it may be prudent to be armed. :)

http://www.airsplat.com/images/Shatner-Boston-Legal-M9.jpg

Scott Rosen
09-25-2011, 09:37 AM
When i was a kid, I was a member of the NRA (National Rocketry Association). As a member of the BAR, do you think I could get a discount on a BAR?

Jack, thank you for your thoughts.