PDA

View Full Version : Thread reply edit problem

WX
08-24-2011, 06:30 AM
Every now and then when I type up a post I find I can not edit what I have written. Backspace and delete don't work and insert text doesn't happen. I have noticed that I sometimes get a yellow autosave message pop up briefly in the lower right of the text box.
I am wondering if this is a WBF site issue or something to do with Firefox ver.3.6.2

Tylerdurden
08-24-2011, 06:48 AM
It's the latest revision, Fix is in the works. For now we just will have to deal with it.

WX
08-24-2011, 06:55 AM
It's the latest revision, Fix is in the works. For now we just will have to deal with it.
That's okay, i just wanted to know where the problem was. I'm a systems admin for a community centre so I know what a pain it can be to get a computer related issue sorted out.

Paul Pless
08-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Every now and then when I type up a post I find I can not edit what I have written. Backspace and delete don't work and insert text doesn't happen. I have noticed that I sometimes get a yellow autosave message pop up briefly in the lower right of the text box.
I am wondering if this is a WBF site issue or something to do with Firefox ver.3.6.2

'Go Advanced' usually allows editing. . .

BrianW
08-24-2011, 06:59 AM

Thanks Scot.

Oops! I mean Tylerdurden!

:D

Tylerdurden
08-24-2011, 07:13 AM
I had a chat with Scot and he mentioned it. He is a great guy and really cares to do his job well but this issue is out of his hands for now.