PDA

View Full Version : stupids

Paul Pless
08-22-2011, 05:30 PM
Is it possible to argue with 'a stupid' without getting any stupid on you?

Arizona Bay
08-22-2011, 05:41 PM
It's stupid to argue with someone too stupid to know that they are stupid. Just smile and nod...

Cuyahoga Chuck
08-22-2011, 05:54 PM
Is it possible to argue with 'a stupid' without getting any stupid on you?

This is how it's done.

wardd
08-22-2011, 05:57 PM
the tparty splatters all over

Glen Longino
08-22-2011, 10:11 PM
Anybody specific, Paul?
Don't be so cryptic!
Don't make me start guessing...it could get ugly.;)

botebum
08-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Donn, That's not a stupid condom. That's a big condom. Learn the difference.

Doug

Michael D. Storey
08-23-2011, 08:43 AM
The Boy has a companion comment to this, wherein he sez; ' It is not productive to use reason and logic to reply to irrational statements.'

John of Phoenix
08-23-2011, 09:01 AM
OK, OK! I get it. I won't do it again.

Paul Pless
08-23-2011, 10:08 AM
OK, OK! I get it. I won't do it again.

Ha!

but like Norman says I think it can be excused from time to time, its actually almost impossible to completely avoid in the Bilge. . .

It can be fun to do, at times.... but eventually, it wears thin.

Tylerdurden
08-23-2011, 10:50 AM
Stupid is doing the same things over and over expecting a different result. In that light those expecting an election will change things with the same batch of selected candidates are just plain stupid. The leader of the stupids here counts on that.

leikec
08-23-2011, 10:59 AM
Stupid is doing the same things over and over expecting a different result. In that light those expecting an election will change things with the same batch of selected candidates are just plain stupid. The leader of the stupids here counts on that.

If you want to make a personal attack, then have the guts to address the member directly.

Jeff C

Tylerdurden
08-23-2011, 11:06 AM
If you want to make a personal attack, then have the guts to address the member directly.

Jeff C

I do. Stupid to think otherwise. :)

isla
08-23-2011, 11:13 AM
Stupid is doing the same things over and over expecting a different result.

Sort of like posting doom and gloom conspiricy theory C&Ps five times a day, every day, week after week, and expecting that somebody will eventually pay some attention. Yes, I can see where you're coming from. ;)

Tylerdurden
08-23-2011, 11:16 AM
Sort of like posting doom and gloom conspiricy theory C&Ps five times a day, every day, week after week, and expecting that somebody will eventually pay some attention. Yes, I can see where you're coming from. ;)

Actually many pay attention, Just the stupid ones don't. It is a Darwin thing like the fools who decided to stay in Pompeii even though there were warning signs.

Michael D. Storey
08-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Actually many pay attention, Just the stupid ones don't. It is a Darwin thing like the fools who decided to stay in Pompeii even though there were warning signs.

Thinking that anyone who does not pay attention to you is not very smart, is just plain,,,well, what can I call it?

Canoeyawl
08-23-2011, 11:36 AM
Stupid is doing the same things over and over expecting a different result.

Eggsacktly...

Waddie
08-23-2011, 11:42 AM
You all do realize that you're arguing with Tylerdurden ????....I'd say from observing the exchanges that stupid does spread...........:)

regards,
Waddie

Lew Barrett
08-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Irony is probably the least effective form of communication when dealing with stoopid people.

Waddie
08-23-2011, 11:49 AM

Jeff C

Since when does it take "guts" to attack someone anonymously online ? It isn't like we're in a roadhouse bar where someone could kick real a** !!! The internet doesn't require courage of any kind. Most of the internet "tough guys" are probably little p#####s in real life...

regards,
Waddie

skipper68
08-23-2011, 12:08 PM
Stupid is the new smart, I thought:D Gerry Brown
The private enterprise system indicates that some people have higher incomes than others.

Dan Quayle
It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment; it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.

Gib Lewis
I cannot tell you how grateful I am. I am filled with humidity.

Richard Nixon
I was under medication when I made the decision to burn the tapes.

George Bush
I have opinions of my own... strong opinions... but I don't always agree with them. Dan Quayle
Hawaii is a unique state. It is a small state. It is a state that is by itself. It is a it is different from the other 49 states. Well, all states are different, but it's got a particularly unique situation.

Joe Theisman
The word 'genius' isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.

George Wallace
I've read about foreign policy and studied, I now know the number of continents.

Colonel Gerald Wellman
We don't necessarily discriminate. We simply exclude certain types of people.

Charles De Gaulle
China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese.

Nancy Reagan
I believe there would be many people alive today if there were a death penalty.

oznabrag
08-23-2011, 12:13 PM
Since when does it take "guts" to attack someone anonymously online ? It isn't like we're in a roadhouse bar where someone could kick real a** !!! The internet doesn't require courage of any kind. Most of the internet "tough guys" are probably little ******* in real life...

regards,
Waddie

Scot don't like it when people refer to other people as body parts.

I used to believe that the word you used was a variation on 'pusillanimous' but I've been convinced otherwise.

Waddie
08-23-2011, 12:26 PM

I used to believe that the word you used was a variation on 'pusillanimous' but I've been convinced otherwise.

I fixed it, thanks..

regards,
Waddie

skipper68
08-23-2011, 12:31 PM
STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand.

Paul Pless
08-23-2011, 12:37 PM

I used to believe that the word you used was a variation on 'pusillanimous' but I've been convinced otherwise.Scot can be such a sourpuss. ;)

edited to add smiley:D

leikec
08-23-2011, 01:00 PM
Since when does it take "guts" to attack someone anonymously online ? It isn't like we're in a roadhouse bar where someone could kick real a** !!! The internet doesn't require courage of any kind. Most of the internet "tough guys" are probably little p#####s in real life...

regards,
Waddie

In Mark's case, he's being very careful not to confront Norman by name because he doesn't want to be banned...again.

Jeff C

Waddie
08-23-2011, 01:03 PM
Scot can be such a sourpuss. ;)

edited to add smiley:D

So, sourpuss is OK, but pu**y is not ? I'm never gonna' understand these rules.......:)

regards,
Waddie

Durnik
08-23-2011, 01:53 PM
Never argue with stupidity.. It just drags you down to their level & then they beat you with experience..

I remember reading that scientists once believed
the universe was made of hydrogen,
because it was the most plentiful ingredient found.
If that theory holds any truth,
then I believe it to be made of stupidity
--Frank Zappa

enjoy
bobby

TANSTAF1
08-23-2011, 01:55 PM
The lefties argue with stupids here all the time.

What amazes me is that these know what's best for me, superior beings run out of compelling arguments and have to resort to ad hominems.

I know. I know. I'll save you the trouble. The above is stupid and chicken droppings.