PDA

View Full Version : sad article... domestic dispute it seems

Phillip Allen
08-07-2011, 07:41 PM
eight dead in a small town

http://news.yahoo.com/police-8-killed-ohio-gunman-among-dead-223858445.html

Larks
08-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Dreadfully sad!! You guys really do need to wake up regarding gun regulation. This is one thing that our government has pretty much managed to get right over here. There are still shootings by criminals with illegal weapons, albeit much reduced, but the random emotional fueled shootings like this and accidents by legal gun owners are no longer heard of.

Phillip Allen
08-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Dreadfully sad!! You guys really do need to wake up regarding gun regulation. This is one thing that our government has pretty much managed to get right over here. There are still shootings by criminals with illegal weapons, albeit much reduced, but the random emotional fueled shootings like this and accidents by legal gun owners are no longer heard of.

I do not want the number of legal firearms to be reduced by taking mine... in any event reducing the arms is against the law

I don't know what happenewd but it sounds... SOUNDS, I say, like some of the victims may very well have gone to investigate a gun fight... unarmed... the police certainly didn't

Larks
08-07-2011, 08:12 PM
It's very sad. I really hate it for the families.

I'm glad that many Aussies are happy with their firearms laws. I'm not so glad that so many of them would like to run our country.

Doug

I don't know anyone in Australia who'd give the slightest thought to running your country, unless you think expressing an opinion is tantamount to a takeover??

Phillip Allen
08-07-2011, 08:15 PM
I don't know anyone in Australia who'd give the slightest thought to running your country, unless you think expressing an opinion is tantamount to a takeover??

you were reasonable polite about your suggestion...

I have it on good authority that Sleeping Beauty's parents had all the spinning wheels destroyed in a futile attempt to save their daughter's life... and that's the naked truth

Larks
08-07-2011, 09:37 PM
you were reasonable polite about your suggestion...

I have it on good authority that Sleeping Beauty's parents had all the spinning wheels destroyed in a futile attempt to save their daughter's life... and that's the naked truth

you can't shut the gate after vthe horse has bolted but you can have a damn good look at your yards to keep the rest of them in place.