PDA

View Full Version : What are the odds?

bobbys
07-30-2011, 10:44 PM
What are the odds warrd and Jamie will get into a pizzing match on this thread for 2 pages?.

TerryLL
07-30-2011, 11:00 PM
Judging by other threads currently running I'd say anyone putting money against it happening will be poorer in a few hours.

Phillip Allen
07-30-2011, 11:02 PM
I'll take that bet... (wait, what do I get called if I don't pay off?)

I am half German and the rest is Scots and Irish... so if you call me a Frenchman, it won't insult me none

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
07-31-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure I can handicap the odds for that fight this early in the game. I will however state with certainty that John McCain would have been twice the president that Obama has been, had he been elected. Even if he keeled over dead the first week of February '09 the country would be in Sarah Palin's capable hands and prospering. The Republicans are just superior to the liberal Democrats. That's a fact. Look no further than John Boner's leadership for evidence of that.

OK, now I'll take bets on that fight, I'm only going to give 1-5 odds though.

Phillip Allen
07-31-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm not sure I can handicap the odds for that fight this early in the game. I will however state with certainty that John McCain would have been twice the president that Obama has been, had he been elected. Even if he keeled over dead the first week of February '09 the country would be in Sarah Palin's capable hands and prospering. The Republicans are just superior to the liberal Democrats. That's a fact. Look no further than John Boner's leadership for evidence of that.

you're a meen person :)

Glen Longino
07-31-2011, 01:54 PM
I suspect bobbys already has wardd and Jamie in his pocket.
bobbys has this bet rigged the same way he rigged his election as BROTM.
Never trust an EX-BROTM !

S.V. Airlie
07-31-2011, 01:56 PM
Glen..Please, not in the same pocket. I hope.:)

ccmanuals
07-31-2011, 01:58 PM

I'll go you one better. I propose that all Republicans are racist and that they only reason they oppose the president is because he is black. Even if it sinks the country they don't care. The only goal is to get him out of office.

let the games begin

Phillip Allen
07-31-2011, 02:05 PM
I'll go you one better. I propose that all Republicans are racist and that they only reason they oppose the president is because he is black. Even if it sinks the country they don't care. The only goal is to get him out of office.

let the games begin

the president is not black... he is white (unless you supoport the Jim Crow laws)

Glen Longino
07-31-2011, 02:08 PM
Glen..Please, not in the same pocket. I hope.:)

:D:D:D
I'm bad, but I ain't bad enough to do that to either one of you hombres!:D

Glen Longino
07-31-2011, 02:15 PM

let the games begin
I've given that some thought, and I agree that the Republicans I know are mostly racists.
But I do believe that if Hillary had won the presidency we would be seeing the same Bone-Headedness from the Republicans that we're seeing now.
It's damn near impossible for any Progressive to drag Troglodytes, kicking and screaming, from their caves.

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
07-31-2011, 06:22 PM

let the games begin

Oh, that's good stuff.

I'm not taking any more bets now.

Waddie
07-31-2011, 07:15 PM
wah, wah, wah.... they're picking on Obama again......those meany Republicans......wah, wah, wah.....

The Democrats piled on Bush just as bad........Senator Obama even stubbornly refused to vote for the debt increase under Bush.

Both political party's do all they can to sink the other, no holds barred. And to heck with the needs of the country.

regards,
Waddie

ccmanuals
07-31-2011, 08:18 PM
wah, wah, wah.... they're picking on Obama again......those meany Republicans......wah, wah, wah.....

The Democrats piled on Bush just as bad........Senator Obama even stubbornly refused to vote for the debt increase under Bush.

Both political party's do all they can to sink the other, no holds barred. And to heck with the needs of the country.

regards,
Waddie

your partly right. when you cut gov't spending during bad economic times then unemployment skyrockets. this little deal they are doing right now is going to cripple this country. wait and see

TerryLL
07-31-2011, 09:05 PM
It's damn near impossible for any Progressive to drag Troglodytes, kicking and screaming, from their caves.

Why try?

Just brick up the entrance.

Cuyahoga Chuck
07-31-2011, 09:29 PM

regards,
Waddie

Obama was right back then. Bush was running two wars off the books and on borrowed money. If we could have reined Bush in back then we might have been in better shape when the economy went south '08.

Waddie
07-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Obama was right back then. Bush was running two wars off the books and on borrowed money. If we could have reined Bush in back then we might have been in better shape when the economy went south '08.

I agree with your statement.....and now it's time to rein in Obama....two wrongs don't make a right.

regards,
Waddie

wardd
07-31-2011, 10:30 PM
I agree with your statement.....and now it's time to rein in Obama....two wrongs don't make a right.

regards,
Waddie

lots of wrongs seem to make a wright wing

Glen Longino
07-31-2011, 10:42 PM
Why try?

Just brick up the entrance.

Brilliant!:D

skuthorp
07-31-2011, 11:54 PM
I see neither side wanted to be the ones who pushed the world over the brink. But I reckon they left it a tad late and demonstrated instability and a lack of common sense to the market.