For TylerD: Do you use the internet? Better reconsider...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrianY
    Left Wing Extremist
    • Apr 2004

For TylerD: Do you use the internet? Better reconsider...

Did you knowt hat the internet was developed by a branch of the Department of defense?

"The Advanced Research Projects Agency Network (ARPANET), was the world's first operational packet switching network and the core network of a set that came to compose the global Internet. The network was funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) of the United States Department of Defense for use by its projects at universities and research laboratories in the US.
    I rather be an American than a Republican.
  • Tylerdurden
    Banned
    • Jul 2006

Re: For TylerD: Do you use the internet? Better reconsider...

Brian is one of the herds best progressive soldiers. For some reason they think they have a handle on the situation but I was in Worcester not Paxton and the Natives on the streets have a completely different idea about where things are going and how they are going to handle it. Of course Brian won't sully his shoes to speak to those people so he doesn't understand. Oh well.

Comment

• BrianY
      Left Wing Extremist
      • Apr 2004

Hey, that's not fair! I "sully my shoes" on the streets Worcester all the time. I even deign to speak and rub elbows with the natives and eat their food quite often and have been doing so for about 25 years. Wormtown's a great place!

I think I've been to Paxton once...maybe twice...on my way to somewhere else. Nice country but I wouldn't want to live there. Keep guessing, though. It's entertaining.

As for thinking I have a handle on the situation - Sorry, but I'm quite certian that I don't. I'm also quite certian that you don't either.

And thanks for the compliment!
      I rather be an American than a Republican.

Comment

• Peter Malcolm Jardine
        • Aug 2002

10 Myths That Mark Wants Us to Believe
        1. They're out to get me.
        2. I'm not crazy.
        3. They're out to get you.
        4. You are crazy.
        5. They're out to get all of us.
        6. They're all crazy.
        7. I know who "they" are but I can't tell you because you'll think I'm crazy.
        8. I'm here to save you from yourself.
        9. There's no saving you.
        10. Really, I'm not crazy!
        The working philosophy of Tylerdurden.
        Wooden boats are like shingles, recurring, and often painful.

Comment

Working...