PDA

View Full Version : house flys are dangerous

Phillip Allen
05-18-2011, 09:56 PM
as demonstrated by one landing on the ceiling directly over my head... the cat thought I would make a fine cat-ladder and ran right up to the top of my head with all wheel drive engaged... OW!

David G
05-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Just don't start blasting away at them with one of your blunderbusses.

Phillip Allen
05-18-2011, 10:01 PM
Just don't start blasting away at them with one of your blunderbusses.

Kain't in THIS room... concrete ceilings :)

Ian McColgin
05-18-2011, 10:03 PM
What? You thought you had some purpose in life beyond amusing your cat? Silly boy.

Memphis Mike
05-18-2011, 10:04 PM
Just tickle the cat's soft underbelly. It's so sensuous and appealling.....and rub it's furry little paws.

skipper68
05-18-2011, 10:05 PM
HA HA HE HE!!! The most fun I ever had was with a 'Fly gun!" You would cock it, and this round thing with air holes would fly with a string attached. Almost made it a sport. Go get the neosporin. Don't know where them nails were! LOL!

Phillip Allen
05-18-2011, 10:05 PM
What? You thought you had some purpose in life beyond amusing your cat? Silly boy.

beats some of the arguments going on here tonight... I'd rather be laughed at because someone can get a visual of my cat attached to my scalp...it's much friendlier. even the cat's friendlier when she isn't wearing her crampons (sp)

George Jung
05-18-2011, 10:15 PM
I thought I'd 'introduce' our young cat to what snow was .... she'd always been in the house, seemed fascinated at what was happening outside. So I picked her up, and headed out the door.... probably should've put a shirt on first....

Ever see those old cartoons, the Tasmanian devil? The part where it becomes a 'whirling tornado'?

Entry Stardate: Things not to do to your cat....

Phillip Allen
05-18-2011, 10:19 PM
I thought I'd 'introduce' our young cat to what snow was .... she'd always been in the house, seemed fascinated at what was happening outside. So I picked her up, and headed out the door.... probably should've put a shirt on first....

Ever see those old cartoons, the Tasmanian devil? The part where it becomes a 'whirling tornado'?

Entry Stardate: Things not to do to your cat....

mastectomy?

Memphis Mike
05-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Is it a he cat or a she cat? At any rate it might be a liberal Democat if it tried to claw your eyes out.

Phillip Allen
05-18-2011, 10:23 PM
Is it a he cat or a she cat? At any rate it might be a liberal Democat if it tried to claw your eyes out.

used to be a she but now she's an it :) (former welfare cat)

skipper68
05-18-2011, 10:27 PM
I always thought they were independent ;) Or Royalty, as they expect "staff".

seanz
05-18-2011, 10:27 PM
Just tickle the cat's soft underbelly. It's so sensuous and appealling.....and rub it's furry little paws.

I just tried that. Great for the reflexes........bitey little b'stard.
:D

Phillip Allen
05-18-2011, 10:31 PM

:) .

Memphis Mike
05-18-2011, 10:33 PM
lol!

skipper68
05-18-2011, 10:41 PM
The truth: I had two hermit crabs, I named them "itch&scratch". I had an orange long haired stray cat come up to me, in the middle of winter. Long orange hair, and his ears were scrunched down. His long hair needed a shearing like a sheep....we would drag race the crabs to see which one would get the froot loop cereal or the black olive.. They would run off the table, crashing on the floor. Well, the cat couldn't even jump onto a chair, and ran into doors and walls. We named him "Mothers Moron". At one point I had to shave him. He wanted to clean himself, but kept falling over. I took him to the Vet, and it was ear mites that ruined his balance,soooo, I shaved him. The next night at work, everyone asked "What did you do this weekend?" I said I shaved my pussy and fed my crabs! LOL!

purri
05-19-2011, 02:57 AM
^too subtle by far.

S.V. Airlie
05-19-2011, 07:35 AM
Phillip the house fly wasn't dangerous the cat was.. Just be glad the fly didn't land on your head...