PDA

View Full Version : has it occured to anyone reading "that" thread...

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 07:26 PM
Just how offensive THIS is?

"Anybody up for a sane discussion?

That means that Phillip Allen stays the hell out of this thread, and EVERYBODY flags anything he posts to this thread"

Doctor onza has declared publicly that Phillip (that's me) is insane!

seanz
03-24-2011, 07:27 PM
And, how does this make you feel?

Dutch
03-24-2011, 07:28 PM
i am not a doctor, but I play one on the internet and I just diagnosed you with attention ----- disorder

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 07:29 PM
i am not a doctor, but I play one on the internet and I just diagnosed you with attention ----- disorder

well, yes, this disorder sometimes gets my attention :)

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 07:30 PM
And, how does this make you feel?

annoyed...(nobody likes being invalidated on such a wholesale scale)

Tall Boy
03-24-2011, 07:37 PM
annoyed...(nobody likes being invalidated on such a wholesale scale)

Well, if one try's to sell guns in a flower shop what does one expect?

The Bigfella
03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Would you prefer the invalidation at the retail level?

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
Well, if one try's to sell guns in a flower shop what does one expect?

dunno...never tried it...or did you think otherwise?

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 07:39 PM
Would you prefer the invalidation at the retail level?

is that where I would have to pay to be invalidated?...one word...Tax

The Bigfella
03-24-2011, 07:51 PM
Wazzup Phillip? Addicted to the fight? Sit back, watch, think, then start your own thinking man's thread.

I'm not interested in "debating" you for the sake of the fight. You might like to try that same thing out on the other thread.

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 07:54 PM
Wazzup Phillip? Addicted to the fight? Sit back, watch, think, then start your own thinking man's thread.

I'm not interested in "debating" you for the sake of the fight. You might like to try that same thing out on the other thread.

not addicted...but I won't sit while it's on...never turn your back on an antagonist....if the antagonist quits, I will leave him alone...simple

The Bigfella
03-24-2011, 07:57 PM
not addicted...but I won't sit while it's on...never turn your back on an antagonist....if the antagonist quits, I will leave him alone...simple

Sounds like you just made the point for post #1

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Sounds like you just made the point for post #1

I don't agree...but then I have a different agenda than you do

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Hey, Ian, I once asked you how long would be acceptable for me to "get to" my guns in the safe...the aprox minute I cited was not enough for you...so I asked what was...you forgot to respond

???

The Bigfella
03-24-2011, 08:33 PM
Hey, Ian, I once asked you how long would be acceptable for me to "get to" my guns in the safe...the aprox minute I cited was not enough for you...so I asked what was...you forgot to respond

???

Who cares how long it takes you. The longer the better, within reason. Ammo locked in a separate container too (normally a sectioned off part of the gun safe).

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 08:45 PM
Who cares how long it takes you. The longer the better, within reason. Ammo locked in a separate container too (normally a sectioned off part of the gun safe).

what is within reason...come on and give me some idea of what you are thinking...a minute isn't enough and you have given no other indication of what is...a week?...a month?...a year?

and while you're on that, why should it take a minimum of time at all?...what is to be achieved by that waiting period?

Michael D. Storey
03-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Aren't you a little old to be playing doctor? With yourself, I would opine.

LeeG
03-24-2011, 09:15 PM
well Phillip I haven't checked out that thread but I'll wade into it. ok, just read the opening post until it mentioned you and came back here. I don't doubt the other thread is offensive to you but your manner of arguing is kinda irritating. About half of what you say are short quips that seem to involve a conversation outside the thread and in your head and the other half is just too defensive.

Gerarddm
03-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Stepehn Maturin noted that a village's collective opinion is rarely wrong.

Chris Coose
03-24-2011, 09:37 PM
Phillip , do you have any idea how small your world has become over the past year or so?

Glen Longino
03-24-2011, 09:45 PM

That means that Phillip Allen stays the hell out of this thread, and EVERYBODY flags anything he posts to this thread"

Doctor onza has declared publicly that Phillip (that's me) is insane!

So, you don't trust the opinion of Dr. John T, and you want a second opinion?
This is your lucky day! Dr. Glen is proud to announce that after lab tests and extensive examinations, you are crazy as a sack full of ferrets!:D
But, I don't think anybody around here holds it against you!
You see, Phillip, we love you despite you, not because of you.
Call us Humanitarians!;)

The Bigfella
03-24-2011, 09:48 PM
Yeah Phillip.... what he said!

Despite you being crazy, I even invited you to come to Laos to play with the big boys toys over there.

I'm going in early Nov. Coming?

StevenBauer
03-24-2011, 09:49 PM
And why are you whining about it here? If you find a post offensive report it to the moderator, not to us. If he doesn't agree he'll do nothing, if he does then he'll take the appropriate action. Sometimes you're like one of those dogs that latches on and won't let go. Even though it knows it should. Maybe it's a good time to take a step back.

Steven

bobbys
03-24-2011, 10:12 PM

Doctor onza has declared publicly that Phillip (that's me) is insane!.

Onzabrag is NOT BROTM and under section 5, article 6, resolution 3, Fancy paperwork of the BROTM manual does not have the authority to call for Flagging, Insults, Call to Prayers or Twinkie eating contests against a Forum Member in good standing..

Elections Matter!

LeeG
03-24-2011, 10:17 PM
Stepehn Maturin noted that a village's collective opinion is rarely wrong.

made me look

Phillip Allen
03-24-2011, 10:26 PM
Yeah Phillip.... what he said!

Despite you being crazy, I even invited you to come to Laos to play with the big boys toys over there.

I'm going in early Nov. Coming?

I'm beginning to think I don't have enough stamina any more...pitiful story really...unless something changes

B_B
03-24-2011, 10:38 PM
...never turn your back on an antagonist....if the antagonist quits, I will leave him alone...simple
What when you're the antagonist?

Glen Longino
03-24-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm beginning to think I don't have enough stamina any more...pitiful story really...unless something changes

Don't give up!
Something always changes.
Remember, you're your own worst enemy, but that can change at any moment.
You're lucky to have all of us as friends.:)

PhaseLockedLoop
03-25-2011, 10:26 AM
As usual, Phillip, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Nicholas Scheuer
03-25-2011, 11:23 AM
Me neither. Phillip will have to be more specific than "that thread" if I'm to see it . I read a oit of BS on this forum, but not all of it.

Moby Nick

LeeG
03-25-2011, 11:37 AM

sport arguing may be bad for your health

Phillip Allen
03-25-2011, 12:37 PM
I'm not the one doing it, Lee

Phillip Allen
03-25-2011, 12:38 PM
As usual, Phillip, I don't know what the hell you're talking about.

quote the post and I'll try and help

LeeG
03-25-2011, 12:44 PM
I'm not the one doing it, Lee

like mom said, "it takes two"

Phillip Allen
03-25-2011, 12:48 PM
so any time you want to drive an opponent away...disagree and if he holds his ground then he is at fault...what a plan

LeeG
03-25-2011, 04:32 PM
Phillip, you really need to look at your role in making these arguments non-productive.