PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't more people embarrased by Michelle Bauchmann?

John Smith
03-15-2011, 04:35 PM
This is a serious polititian who gets her geography and history wrong.

The other day she was speaking in New Hampshire and got the location of famous battles wrong

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-odonnell-michele-bachmanns-district-might-be-countrys-dumbest/

Not too long ago she remarked that our founding fathers did not rest until they had abolished slavery.

:!

A little research would reveal a long list of such errors, I'm sure, but I'm not sure she thinks they are errors; she seems to think they are historical facts.

What does it say about those who continue to vote for her and/or donate money to her campaigns? The direction of our nation?

hokiefan
03-15-2011, 04:43 PM
You guys better be careful. I got taken to task below for sayin' stuff such as this. :D

Cheers,

Bobby

blindbrook
03-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Cool. Ever heard of Joe Biden-administration's point man on For Affairs. Frequent gaffs aside, he has been wrong or made the wrong decision on about every decision he's ever made. Let's stop wasting our breath........

bobbys
03-15-2011, 05:02 PM
You guys better be careful. I got taken to task below for sayin' stuff such as this. :D

Cheers,

Bobby.

Your still one of my Favs, Just a little mixed up on some things:D.

wardd
03-15-2011, 05:13 PM
Why aren't more people embarrassed about their spelling?

kan yu dokumeant that?

Peerie Maa
03-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Why aren't more people embarrassed about their spelling?

Why, Shakespeare wasn't?

pefjr
03-15-2011, 05:39 PM

The other day she was speaking in New Hampshire and got the location of famous battles wrong

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-odonnell-michele-bachmanns-district-might-be-countrys-dumbest/

Not too long ago she remarked that our founding fathers did not rest until they had abolished slavery.

A little research would reveal a long list of such errors, I'm sure, but I'm not sure she thinks they are errors; she seems to think they are historical facts.

What does it say about those who continue to vote for her and/or donate money to her campaigns? The direction of our nation?Because first, you must take her serious to be embarrassed by her. Second, it too funny to see Norm all excited over someone that does not matter. Third, we don't want to spoil Norm's excitement, he doesn't fish you know, so gets little excitement. Also, we get to laugh at the responses to his threads, and see who really joins him in 'much to do over ....humor'.

perldog007
03-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Because she can spell her own name, ditsy as she is?

wardd
03-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Because she can spell her own name, ditsy as she is?

of course she can, it's on the teleprompter

perldog007
03-15-2011, 05:54 PM

What does it say about those who continue to vote for her and/or donate money to her campaigns? The direction of our nation?

You need to keep up with your social networking, it's all been taking care of She said that New Hampshire was the last time she was ever going to borrow Obama's teleprompter, and I think she means in all 57 states too.

I think the question should be, how awful was the opposition for her to get elected.

wardd
03-15-2011, 05:55 PM
and to think she home schooled her kids

perldog007
03-15-2011, 05:57 PM
It's a symptom of ideology over reality. As stupid as she is, the right wingers will take ANY criticism of Bachmann as a reason to attack the critic. They KNOW she's an idiot... but she's THEIR idiot... so it's just an opportunity to disparage people who have the honesty to point out just HOW MUCH of an idiot she is.

It's the same for the other right wing loonies... forget how stupid they are, just ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK.

Attacks like stupid and idiot are reason enough to attack the critic. Hey, she won and elections have consequences. Remember that? Perhaps your ire should be directed at those who put forth a candidate that the public found less appealing than the esteemed representative?

wardd
03-15-2011, 06:01 PM
with republicans you don't always get the pol you thought you were voting for

Chris Coose
03-15-2011, 06:01 PM
"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, Oct. 2006

"I don't know where they're going to get all this money because we're running out of rich people in this country." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, accusing the Obama administration of plotting to divert money from Republican to Democratic districts and planning to tax the wealthy to fund the windfalls, Feb. 2009

Concordia 33
03-15-2011, 06:06 PM
But don't you think that politicians speak so much and in so many locations that they all make mistakes. I remember Pesidential Candidate Barak Obama telling a crowd that he had been campaigning in 51 states and he had 6 more to go. No doubt he got elected due to his extensive knowledge the USA.

pefjr
03-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Perhaps your ire should be directed at those who put forth a candidate that the public found less appealing than the esteemed representative?Except don't blow up the whole state like Cayahoga says. They do have the Twins and Vikings.

wardd
03-15-2011, 06:08 PM
But don't you think that politicians speak so much and in so many locations that they all make mistakes. I remember Pesidential Candidate Barak Obama telling a crowd that he had been campaigning in 51 states and he had 6 more to go. No doubt he got elected due to his extensive knowledge the USA.

link?

Tom Montgomery
03-15-2011, 06:11 PM
I'm waiting to see Bud's list of all the politicians who don't matter.

delecta
03-15-2011, 06:18 PM
link?

You shouldn't ask anyone for a link, they might do the same.

pefjr
03-15-2011, 06:20 PM
I'm waiting to see Bud's list of all the politicians who don't matter.Alcee Hastings and Hank Johnson matter more. The two of them are in office and could do some harm. But do you see any Dem concerned. No, they direct their attention to Norm's lead. Why, I would be afraid to follow Norm around the block. Alcee was accused of sexual harassment just a day or two ago, and Norm your lefty leader is wasting his time with the two girls he has an obsession over. And all the lefties follow, this is hilarious. And Cayahoga is gonna blow up the whole state of MN.:d:d

Concordia 33
03-15-2011, 06:22 PM
Here is the link. Norm you are making my point for me. Thanks. It's a shame you only make excuses for the candidates you like, or the networks you like for that matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Tom Montgomery
03-15-2011, 06:24 PM
I would be afraid to follow Norm around the block.

Do we really want this thread to degenerate to a discussion of your judgement?

bobbys
03-15-2011, 06:26 PM
All politicans can misspeak. If there is anyone here who actually thinks that Barack Obama didn't know how many states are in the union, he ought to speak up.. I think people who have a law degree from Harvard know how many states there are. All of us occasionally stumble over our words, and Presidents are no exception. Had there been a genuine reason to actually BELIEVE that Obama didn't know how many states there were, it would have been a different category.

There's a difference between a mistake like that, and genuine ignorance. Huckabee's lengthy diatribe on Obama's supposed life growing up in Kenya, the supposed relationship of his upbringing to the Mau Mau rebellion, and his supposed 'anti-colonial worldview', can't be dismissed as a mis-speak... it reflects a genuine lack of common information, stuff that virtually everyone here in the bilge would know, instantly. Backmann's apparent ignorance about carbon dioxide is yet another one. Palin's claim that Putin flys over Alaska when he visits Washington DC is yet another one.

Both of these are different from a 'gaffe', which is when a politician mistakenly speaks the actual truth... like when the Wisconsin Republican Senate leader said that the point of Walker's union busting was all about trying to prevent Obama from being re-elected in 2012..

Translation.

My guy mis speaks but is Brilliant.

Your guy or gal is dumb and has sinister motives

Concordia 33
03-15-2011, 06:34 PM
Sure Norm, but you first. When you pick on Fox for mislabeling a map that was hastily put up to try and scoop the competition, do you really believe that they think they had their map right? You attack me for pointing out that it is human to make mistakes while you sit back and pick on others for their mistakes. It's a shame we can't all be perfect like you. By the way.... How's that Rachel Maddow thing working for you?

wardd
03-15-2011, 06:38 PM

Translation.

My guy mis speaks but is Brilliant.

Your guy or gal is dumb and has sinister motives

bachmann is intelligent?

i thought she was republican

Concordia 33
03-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Norm... I love how when you get angry with me my statements are "ridiculous". Maybe you could show me a little more of your uber-left tolerance.

hanleyclifford
03-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Maybe it is time we let the girls have their shot running things. At the very least we could give them their fair share of the blame for screwing this country up...and hey, Queen Victoria ran a pretty good empire, Golda Meir showed the bad guys a thing or two, Indira Ghandhi put the pompous jackass in his place and Margaret Thatcher sent an invasion fleet 8000 miles down the Atlantic to take back an island full of sheep...show me a leftie lib with the scrotum to do that!

Concordia 33
03-15-2011, 06:52 PM
Hillary Clinton...... James Carvel once said that if Hillary loaned Candidate Obama one of her testicles, then they'd both have 2. I agree, I think she is a force to be reckoned with.

wardd
03-15-2011, 06:53 PM
Maybe it is time we let the girls have their shot running things. At the very least we could give them their fair share of the blame for screwing this country up...and hey, Queen Victoria ran a pretty good empire, Golda Meir showed the bad guys a thing or two, Indira Ghandhi put the pompous jackass in his place and Margaret Thatcher sent an invasion fleet 8000 miles down the Atlantic to take back an island full of sheep...show me a leftie lib with the scrotum to do that!

fdr, jfk, truman, johnson, clinton, wilson

dam lefties are down right war like

hanleyclifford
03-15-2011, 06:58 PM
fdr, jfk, truman, johnson, clinton, wilson

dam lefties are down right war like They're all dead but one, and I"m not sure he still has it: besides, we want a girl.

wardd
03-15-2011, 07:00 PM
They're all dead but one, and I"m not sure he still has it: besides, we want a girl.

snooky?

Concordia 33
03-15-2011, 07:11 PM
They say Eleanor Roosevelt ran the white house during FDR's stroke. I don't think she did too bad at it.

leikec
03-15-2011, 07:18 PM
They say Eleanor Roosevelt ran the white house during FDR's stroke. I don't think she did too bad at it.

I think (please correct me if I'm wrong) you mean Edith Wilson, Woodrow Wilson's second wife. http://en.wikipedia.org (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edith_Wilson)wiki/Edith_Wilson (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edith_Wilson)

Jeff C

Concordia 33
03-15-2011, 07:21 PM
You are right. Thanks

Glen Longino
03-15-2011, 07:42 PM
Amazing isn't it.. He uses this free place as his own personal attack machine and gets huffy if someone points out all the flaws and gaping holes in his daily, weekly and monthly political koolaide.

..."flaws and gaping holes"...

Flaws? What flaws?
Gaping holes? What gaping holes?
Norm hits you Troglodytes where it hurts and he loves to hear you howl.
I must admit, I love it too!:D

Peter Malcolm Jardine
03-15-2011, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry, I can't be embarassed by her, because I don't really know who she is. :D

Peter Malcolm Jardine
03-15-2011, 07:50 PM
Psychophants.

Is that when your trousers go all crazy on you?

oznabrag
03-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Psychotic elephants?

Nicholas Scheuer
03-15-2011, 08:19 PM
First I'd have to take her seriously. I don't

A Palin/Bauchmann ticket (discussed in another thread) works on SO many levels.

Moby Nick

Chip-skiff
03-15-2011, 09:09 PM
Why should I be embarrassed? I'm not embarassed by the Three Stooges.

I think of her as a comedy act. And she'll have a hard time beating Sarah Palin at that game.

Oops! I said Sarah Palin. Sorry. . .

hanleyclifford
03-15-2011, 09:13 PM
First I'd have to take her seriously. I don't

A Palin/Bauchmann ticket (discussed in another thread) works on SO many levels.

Moby Nick They didn't take Truman seriously.

Chris Coose
03-15-2011, 09:28 PM
But don't you think that politicians speak so much and in so many locations that they all make mistakes..

Mistakes????? If you have had any knowledge of this person's political philosophy you would not be embarassing yourself by mistaking her bullsh!t for mistakes.

''I wish the American media would take a great look at the views of the people in Congress and find out: Are they pro-America or anti-America?''

''And what a bizarre time we're in, when a judge will say to little children that you can't say the pledge of allegiance, but you must learn that homosexuality is normal and you should try it.''

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''

''This is an earthquake issue. This will change our state forever. Because the immediate consequence, if gay marriage goes through, is that K-12 little children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal, natural and perhaps they should try it.''

''I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence.''

And finally

“I just take the Bible for what it is, I guess, and recognize that I am not a scientist, not trained to be a scientist. I'm not a deep thinker on all of this. I wish I was. I wish I was more knowledgeable, but I'm not a scientist.”

Durnik
03-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Cool. Ever heard of Joe Biden-administration's point man on For Affairs. Frequent gaffs aside, he has been wrong or made the wrong decision on about every decision he's ever made. Let's stop wasting our breath........

I'd say there's a difference between making a decision the opposition disagrees with & just being plain ignorant.. I'll not vote for either side but hearing Michelle speak still makes me do the face-in-hand thing and be embarrassed for America..

As for Barack's supposed gaffe.. not to be confused with 'gaff', the thing that hits you on the head when you drop sails thereby teaching the paying of attention, he did _not_ say the U.S. _had_ 57 states.. He said he had visited 57 states.. obviously, some more than once.. I'm guessing one of those states was the state-of-sorrow where he shook his head at the ignorance of the right (AKA wrong) wing of American politics..

perldog007
03-15-2011, 10:33 PM
That's a nice spin, but if there are only three bars in town, you can only visit three bars in that town even if you hit some more than once. A rather basic concept. That doesn't mean I put the POTUS misspeak on the same level of the stream of wonders we get from Bachmann, Biden? That's a horse of a different color, if you think he doesn't say less ( way less ) than brilliant stuff you're not paying attention.

Lew Barrett
03-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Indira Ghandhi put the pompous jackass in his place and Margaret Thatcher sent an invasion fleet 8000 miles down the Atlantic to take back an island full of sheep...show me a leftie lib with the scrotum to do that!

Indira "Ghandhi" (Gandhi)....was a sufficiently polarizing person such that the universal love one sometimes sees attributed by her people to her is very much debated to this day.

oznabrag
03-15-2011, 10:48 PM
That's a nice spin, but if there are only three bars in town, you can only visit three bars in that town even if you hit some more than once...

I call BS!1403

hanleyclifford
03-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Indira "Ghandhi" (Gandhi)....was a sufficiently polarizing person such that the universal love one sometimes sees attributed by her people to her is very much debated to this day. You want polarizing ?! How about the subject of this thread?

oznabrag
03-15-2011, 11:01 PM
You want polarizing ?! How about the subject of this thread?

I am ROTFLMAO!

The only people offended by the subject of this thread are the people willing to vote for that idiot!

Oh my word! I think I may need a nurse!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMDuMPbiH_2DrzdG2tVXo9nvyzuN4TT 5GarD9H5-ICZ5qGRpw9fw

Durnik
03-15-2011, 11:02 PM
That's a nice spin, but if there are only three bars in town, you can only visit three bars in that town even if you hit some more than once. A rather basic concept. That doesn't mean I put the POTUS misspeak on the same level of the stream of wonders we get from Bachmann, Biden? That's a horse of a different color, if you think he doesn't say less ( way less ) than brilliant stuff you're not paying attention.

leaving the first alone, the OP quote was 'he has been wrong or made the wrong decision on about every decision he's ever made'.. _That_ is a political viewpoint.. Yes, I dislike Biden immensely, and am more than unhappy with Barack's actions. While the only actions of the republican congress for the last two years have been to thwart the democrats at all they attempt.. Michelle is just plain ignorant. And, as they say, ignorance is worse than evil as there is a limit to evil..

back to the first.. when tired, and I watched the video, he was, people sometimes intermix sentences.. so "visited 57 states" can easily come out of "made 57 stops on the tour of the states". Keeping in mind that I do not know what he was thinking, and also disagree with many of his policies.. I think we can agree he knows how many states there are..

Durnik
03-15-2011, 11:04 PM
I am ROTFLMAO!

The only people offended by the subject of this thread are the people willing to vote for that idiot!

Oh my word! I think I may need a nurse!

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMDuMPbiH_2DrzdG2tVXo9nvyzuN4TT 5GarD9H5-ICZ5qGRpw9fw

Cough, cough.. when you're through getting 'healed'.. send her my way? ;-)

oznabrag
03-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Cough, cough.. when you're through getting 'healed'.. send her my way? ;-)

I'm sorry, dude, she's still trying to get the swelling down!

Durnik
03-15-2011, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry, dude, she's still trying to get the swelling down!
Big head, eh? ;-)

Blowtorch
03-16-2011, 01:06 AM
Big somethin' anyway.

wardd
03-16-2011, 08:20 AM
so the republicans will know

there are this many states
!!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!! !!!!!

oznabrag
03-16-2011, 08:42 AM
finally, a perfectly reasonable opinion from someone from the opposing side...

I think you're reading Durnik wrongly.

I don't think he's on a 'side'.

John Smith
03-16-2011, 09:25 AM

I'd like to make a distinction between predictions that don't turn out to be correct; like the many Cheney made concerning how the Iraq war would go, versus the actual re-writing of historical facts, as Bauchmann does.

wardd
03-16-2011, 09:28 AM
I'd like to make a distinction between predictions that don't turn out to be correct; like the many Cheney made concerning how the Iraq war would go, versus the actual re-writing of historical facts, as Bauchmann does.

history the way it should have been

or the constitution the way it should have been written

John Smith
03-16-2011, 09:29 AM
"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009

"There are hundreds and hundreds of scientists, many of them holding Nobel Prizes, who believe in intelligent design." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, Oct. 2006

"I don't know where they're going to get all this money because we're running out of rich people in this country." -Rep. Michele Bachmann, accusing the Obama administration of plotting to divert money from Republican to Democratic districts and planning to tax the wealthy to fund the windfalls, Feb. 2009

I'm sure research will find dozens of such statements.

Typos are one thing, rehearsed speeches with misreprented/made up facts are another.

John Smith
03-16-2011, 09:32 AM
link?

I remember that slip. Again, that's a far different thing than rehearsed rewriting of history.

Everyone is entitled to mispeak now and then, but while I am sure Obama knows how many states we have, is anyone sure Bachmann doesn't think our founding fathers ended slavery?

John Smith
03-16-2011, 09:36 AM
Hillary Clinton...... James Carvel once said that if Hillary loaned Candidate Obama one of her testicles, then they'd both have 2. I agree, I think she is a force to be reckoned with.

I was a Hillary supporter. I was also in a minority who believed that once Obama actually got the numbers, she would throw her support behind him.

This, of course, is fodder for another thread. The question here is, I guess, the extent to which we expect people we elect to office to know the nation's history and our constitution.

While the concept of "all men created equal" is stated, the fact is that, as written, all men were not equal under the constitution.

blindbrook
03-16-2011, 09:44 AM
finally, a perfectly reasonable opinion from someone from the opposing side. Thank you, Durnik, for putting common sense and honesty above partisanship. I'm sure we agree on nothing, when it comes to politics, but I respect you highly for your fairness on the topic.

Two problems: 1)quote selectively omits “frequent gaffes aside” and 2)actually it’s not whether I agree or disagree, history disagrees. Start with his view on the surge and if you want to spend the time you can continue ad infinitum.

isla
03-16-2011, 09:46 AM
and to think she home schooled her kids

Of course she did. You don't think she would allow any of those commie pinko teachers near her kids do ya?

wardd
03-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Of course she did. You don't think she would allow any of those commie pinko teachers near her kids do ya?

and learn what a ditzo she is?

can't have the kids running around saying "mommy is stupid"

hanleyclifford
03-16-2011, 10:38 AM
I'm not embarrassed by Michelle Bachman, or Sarah Palin for that matter - a little amused, a little curious perhaps. In any case I would prefer a stupid, idiotic, ineffective politician to a leftwing liberal tax and spend intellectual primadonna any day of the week. Even Caligula, while idiotic, did little damage to the empire.

hanleyclifford
03-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Do you really believe that (in the most unlikely of all possible scenarios) if either Palin and/or Bachmann made it to the White House, they would be ineffectual but 'do no damage'? At this point in our political journey ineffective and do nothing politicians are about the best we can hope for.

wardd
03-16-2011, 10:48 AM
At this point in our political journey ineffective and do nothing politicians are about the best we can hope for.

how about one that won't sell of the country at bargain basement prices?

Ian McColgin
03-16-2011, 10:52 AM
The same extremes of rhetoric that convinced the right - not authentic conservatives of whom I know a few, but the new right - that Palin or Bachmann could be a rational political choice for anything at all have so moved the rhetoric that first Clinton and now Obama are tarred as "left wing liberal tax and spend" [#76] when they are more fiscally responsible than the pauperize the future instant gratification Republican administrations from Reagan on and are really very middle of the road, neither liberal nor conservative. I can see plenty of room for disagreeing with Obama both from a liberal perspective and from a conservative, but the rhetoric of "tax and spend" is really so dead I don't believe those who utter it can possibly believe it. Just something to say.

hanleyclifford
03-16-2011, 10:54 AM
how about one that won't sell of the country at bargain basement prices? Now that is an intelligent question. You must mean one who wouldn,t portray himself as the savior of the common people and then upon being elected, give, not sell the treasure of the people to the fat cats on Wall street? Is that the knd you are talking about?

wardd
03-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Now that is an intelligent question. You must mean one who wouldn,t portray himself as the savior of the common people and then upon being elected, give, not sell the treasure of the people to the fat cats on Wall street? Is that the knd you are talking about?

you mean bush and tarp?

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2011, 11:26 AM
you mean bush and tarp?

Not quite..Bush slogan was " I am a uniter".
Obama's slogan was "Hope". Sounds like more of a "savior" type of guy...

No doggie treat this time, you can stop wagging your tail.

hanleyclifford
03-16-2011, 11:26 AM
you mean bush and tarp?
Noo. I'm talking about Little Boy Barack, and you know it. Upon being elected he was quickly introduced to the people who hold the REAL power in this country. Now he's behaving himself. Can you begin to see how silly it is to argue about presidential politics? It makes very little difference who is President. The fat cats in the bond market control everything!

John P Lebens
03-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Here's an Editorial in the star tribune refuting - with facts - Ms. Bachmann's inaccurate assertions.

http://www.startribune.com/opinion/editorials/117832048.html

People in her district who voted her in and continue to support her - It is really shocking to me that people could elect a politician like her - more than once. But then there was george Bush...

hanleyclifford
03-16-2011, 11:59 AM
After going to the link provided by Mr. Lebens I begin to see why the Left hates and fears her. Still, she is naive if she thinks she can prevent the financial catastrophe looming on the horizon.

Durnik
03-16-2011, 03:51 PM
Noo. I'm talking about Little Boy Barack, and you know it. Upon being elected he was quickly introduced to the people who hold the REAL power in this country. Now he's behaving himself. Can you begin to see how silly it is to argue about presidential politics? It makes very little difference who is President. The fat cats in the bond market control everything! And you are arguing why? Ah, yes, being silly.. Ok.

To continue the 'silly', Cheney _gave_ the "bankers" a bailout while the Obama administration moved quickly to tie some (admittedly small) strings to it. How many here know that the (our) government just realized a profit on some of the pay-back of the gifts_turned_into_loans? Funny how that is never mentioned.. Oh, yea, it was done by a fiscally conservative Dem.. Never mind.. I've said for years that the reason the republicans hated Bill Clinton so much is he was the best republican president we ever had.. Balanced the budjet, raised the standard of living, lowered taxes.. Everything republicans have promised for far too long.. and can never seem to deliver.

I'm talking about Little Boy Barack,"Little Boy Barack" was 48 when he became president while "W" was 55, making him only some 7 or so years younger than "the shrub" was when Dubya was gifted (as he was with everything he got) with the presidency by his daddy's right hand man, Richard, the Dick, Cheney. Meanwhile, Barack has far more real world experience then Bush ever had. Remember, "W", in addition to being a coke head & alcoholic for many years, was the son of the man, who on going into a dept store for the first time in who knows how long, commented "They cost that much?" on the price of a pair of jeans. Meanwhile, his mother, Barbara, commented that the Super Dome Katrina refugees, who were driven back into the flooded city at gun point, and were living & dieing in absolute filth with no to little food & water and had to defecate in the streets near the dead bodies of their comrades "had it better than they usually did". To start a list of "W's" mis-speaks would surpass the capabilities of this forum. To say the family was out_of_touch is to be extremely circumspect at the least. Meanwhile, Barack spent his formative years traveling & working with different people in many places.

But hey, the republicans are "the party of responsibility".. Everyones else's, that is.

I might agree with one statement of yours..

Upon being elected he was quickly introduced to the people who hold the REAL power in this country.Not a really good score.. ;-)

As an aid for challenged politicians everywhere (you paying attention, Michelle?), our system of government is _supposed_ to be a congress who passes laws, a president who enforces laws & a supreme court who ensures the actions of the previous two are in line with our constitution. The presumption was that the congress, the president & the justices would be educated &.. honest. I'd say we have a major failure there.. and for some reason it's the republican party that contributes most to the uneducated state.. Hmm..

I seem to have misplaced it, but there is a poster on AdvRider whose sig comments on the inability to hold prejudices when traveling.. I, too, travel a bit and have found that while there are old school conservatives who travel much, there are few neo-cons/chicken hawks/tea-baggers who really travel.. yet it is the un-educated they who think they are most qualified to make decisions for the rest of us.. & the mindless minions exercise their prejudices and vote them into power..

WASF

enjoy
bobby

wardd
03-16-2011, 03:53 PM
Noo. I'm talking about Little Boy Barack, and you know it. Upon being elected he was quickly introduced to the people who hold the REAL power in this country. Now he's behaving himself. Can you begin to see how silly it is to argue about presidential politics? It makes very little difference who is President. The fat cats in the bond market control everything!

would gore have had us spending a billion a day in iraq?

wardd
03-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Not quite..Bush slogan was " I am a uniter".
Obama's slogan was "Hope". Sounds like more of a "savior" type of guy...

No doggie treat this time, you can stop wagging your tail.

lol

TARP not slogan

you're beginning to remind me of bachmann, no matter what is said you stick to your talking points

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2011, 03:56 PM
Gone from one abandoned thread to another after getting his Knickers in a knot.. Good effort..,And do you know where Gore would have done? Nope! I doubt few do...
and you remind me of either a lapdog or a troll. I assume you would prefer..lapdog

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
03-16-2011, 04:05 PM
In any case I would prefer a stupid, idiotic, ineffective politician to a leftwing liberal tax and spend intellectual primadonna any day of the week.

You said it, brother. I don't care how smart they are, I don't like those Commie liberal tax and spenders either. I prefer politicians who are scared to tax, but keep overspending anyway.

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2011, 04:08 PM
lol

TARP not slogan

you're beginning to remind me of bachmann, no matter what is said you stick to your talking points

His was.,..and he ran on that
End of discussion No mention of "Savior" his slogan by interpretation " hope "...

wardd
03-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Gone from one abandoned thread to another after getting his Knickers in a knot.. Good effort..,And do you know where Gore would have done? Nope! I doubt few do...
and you remind me of either a lapdog or a troll. I assume you would prefer..lapdog

mr arlie i have not attacked you as viciously as you have attacked me, you seem like someone that is so full of self loathing that you can only lift yourself up by putting others down

you really should seek professional help

your thinking at times seems incoherent and disjointed and i among others find it almost impossible to figure out what it is that you could possibly mean

it's almost that thinking of you as human is anthropomorphizing

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
03-16-2011, 04:10 PM
Noo. I'm talking about Little Boy Barack, and you know it.

Finally, someone here gets it! The president isn't even a real man. He's just a little boy in big boys clothes. I know this 'cuz he's a pantywaist Commie liberal.

Now I know the word "boy" used to be used to denigrate black people, but that's not how I used it. So none of you Commies can call me a racist, O.K.

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2011, 04:13 PM
mr arlie i have not attacked you as viciously as you have attacked me, you seem like someone that is so full of self loathing that you can only lift yourself up by putting others down

you really should seek professional help

your thinking at times seems incoherent and disjointed and i among others find it almost impossible to figure out what it is that you could possibly mean

it's almost that thinking of you as human is anthropomorphizing
I haven't either but you have to support you flagrant generalities...which are handed to you and you attempt to post with no question and complete impunity by your friends it's time to bring you down a notch. When you lumnp reps all together, that is an affront..and worthy of a response..If you don't like it..too bad....

Durnik
03-16-2011, 04:16 PM
I prefer politicians who are scared to tax, but keep overspending anyway.
Thanks, I needed that laugh! ;-)

wardd
03-16-2011, 04:18 PM
I haven't eaither but you have to support you flagrant generalities...which are handed to you with no question and complete impunity by your friends..

believe me mr arlie my thoughts are my own and i don't have to do anything just because you say so

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2011, 04:21 PM
Typical response...Posted that already ad nausium...

Hot Air
03-16-2011, 04:21 PM
But now we have a guy posing as President that wants to both spend us into oblivion and tax the hell out of the productive. He is trying to destroy us from both directions.

hanleyclifford
03-16-2011, 04:23 PM
Finally, someone here gets it! The president isn't even a real man. He's just a little boy in big boys clothes. I know this 'cuz he's a pantywaist Commie liberal.

Now I know the word "boy" used to be used to denigrate black people, but that's not how I used it. So none of you Commies can call me a racist, O.K. Dr. Trollingson, I don't know who you are or even where you come down on all of this but I just want to thank you for some witty and entertaining posts. What a reprieve from some of these pedantic lefties who cannot even stay on the subject.

Chris Coose
03-16-2011, 04:49 PM
wardd, when you get all worked up over Jamie's meaninglessness just take a couple seconds looking at the picture on all his posts.

wardd
03-16-2011, 04:53 PM
wardd, when you get all worked up over Jamie's meaninglessness just take a couple seconds looking at the picture on all his posts.

the man needs help, really

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2011, 04:54 PM
hey wardd..if its hot in the kitchen,If you can't back up what you write..you can not write it, or get out of the kitchen...And Cris is just a plebe...signifying nothing of importance..
Unlike you, it I make a claim..I back it up..If I am wrong I admit it.. A post..any post, is your responsibily to defend or not..Spinning is not a defense nor is it a reason to seek backup help... I pointed out where you were incorrect and instead of responding..you disappeared....

Chris Coose
03-16-2011, 05:00 PM
Guys getting 20-40 posts a day are suffering from Bilge gas exposure.

Resulting in some wild manifestations peculiar to those who experience solitary confinement.

S.V. Airlie
03-16-2011, 05:02 PM
so what Chris... I can post as many times as I want. Unlike you, I'll be off in a few weeks and you won't get a post from me... Unlike you, I'm not a couch potato... Nor am I wardd's ward..

Durnik
03-16-2011, 07:13 PM
But now we have a guy posing as President that wants to both spend us into oblivion and tax the hell out of the productive. He is trying to destroy us from both directions.
I'm sorry, you must have missed the news. Bush is no longer posing as president.. ;-)

perldog007
03-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Michelle Bachmann has the distinction of having earned no less that eight 'pants on fire' ratings (i.e., utterly false statements) from politifact.com:

These don't include eight more public statements rated 'false'.....

For the record, politifact records NO Bachmann statements rated either true or mostly true.

The woman is an IDIOT!

So what does that say about her opposition?

leikec
03-16-2011, 07:39 PM

It doesn't necessarily say anything about her opposition--unless you are specifically writing about the opposition in her district.

Jeff C

perldog007
03-16-2011, 07:55 PM
It doesn't necessarily say anything about her opposition--unless you are specifically writing about the opposition in her district.

Jeff C

If Bachmann is an idiot as Norman says, then her opponent must have been a moron.Or a person of higher intelligence running on a platform so flawed that the electorate preferred the idiot. Or maybe Norman's just full of partisan bile. Nah, that can't be it.

wardd
03-16-2011, 07:59 PM
If Bachmann is an idiot as Norman says, then her opponent must have been a moron.Or a person of higher intelligence running on a platform so flawed that the electorate preferred the idiot. Or maybe Norman's just full of partisan bile. Nah, that can't be it.

how often do the voters screw it up?

i bet you think mccain should be president

leikec
03-16-2011, 08:31 PM

Or your premise is flawed. Maybe the electorate held their nose and voted for her because of party loyalty, conservative values, or whatever....

Jeff C

Durnik
03-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Her opposition in 2006 was a woman with an obvious agenda.. So Michelle won. She had an agenda, but right wingers like right wing agendas. Since then, Michelle has embraced the tea-baggers, who seem to worship anyone as reality challenged as they. She won with 46.4% of the vote vs 43.4% for her democratic opponent (who was not the same as the previous one) while an indie took 10%. Essentially, she won because the tea-baggers are strong in her district (remember that most tea-baggers are factually challenged) and because some still follow the party in that district. Still, it was close. Without the tea-baggers, she would have lost. Basically, she can thank the Koch brothers, who are financing the tea-bagger movement, for keeping her in congress. You know the Koch brothers, two of those rich people Michelle says we don't have many of anymore.. FWIW, Forbes magazine just came out with its billionaires list.. & the U.S., and the world, added a few.. The U.S. still has more billionaires (@ 412) than any other country. Michelle, factually challenged again. This gets old.

oznabrag
03-16-2011, 10:15 PM
hey wardd..if its hot in the kitchen,If you can't back up what you write..you can not write it, or get out of the kitchen...And Cris is just a plebe...signifying nothing of importance..
Unlike you, it I make a claim..I back it up..If I am wrong I admit it.. A post..any post, is your responsibily to defend or not..Spinning is not a defense nor is it a reason to seek backup help... I pointed out where you were incorrect and instead of responding..you disappeared....

Dude, you've never backed up ANY of your incoherent ramblings.

Lew Barrett
03-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Dr. Trollingson, I don't know who you are or even where you come down on all of this but I just want to thank you for some witty and entertaining posts. What a reprieve from some of these pedantic lefties who cannot even stay on the subject.

He is a pedantic lefty. He just happens to have an entertaining and sarcastic and bent. I know exactly where he comes down on this because I read all (and agree with most) of his posts. It's a fine nom de plume. Kudos Doc!

oznabrag
03-16-2011, 10:18 PM
so what Chris... I can post as many times as I want. Unlike you, I'll be off in a few weeks and you won't get a post from me... Unlike you, I'm not a couch potato... Nor am I wardd's ward..

All praise to the Jesus!

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
03-17-2011, 01:58 PM
He is a pedantic lefty.

Dagnabit, Lew, you blew my cover. He's right, hanleyclifford, I'm the radical leftist Glen Beck warned you about.

I'm all for fiscal conservatism, as well as restoring and protecting civil liberties. I would also like to see deep military spending cuts, and a non-interventionist foreign policy. I'm basically a conservative's worst nightmare.

Canoeyawl
03-17-2011, 02:03 PM
The problem with satire is when they are too narrow minded to get it.
Sometimes if you have to break a rock you need a hammer.
Big Rock, Bigger hammer.

Durnik
03-17-2011, 02:39 PM
Dagnabit, Lew, you blew my cover. He's right, hanleyclifford, I'm the radical leftist Glen Beck warned you about.

I'm all for fiscal conservatism, as well as restoring and protecting civil liberties. I would also like to see deep military spending cuts, and a non-interventionist foreign policy. I'm basically a conservative's worst nightmare.

But, but, that's the platform of the ridiculous right! Oh, yea.. that's just what they _say_ their platform is.. Never mind.. ;-)

Shang
03-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Important:
Stupid, ignorant people should never be allowed into power positions.
Michelle Bauchmann is stupid and ignorant.

perldog007
03-17-2011, 05:09 PM
All praise to the Jesus!
That's hate speech in Canada I think :D

stevebaby
03-17-2011, 11:12 PM
If Bachmann is an idiot as Norman says, then her opponent must have been a moron.Or a person of higher intelligence running on a platform so flawed that the electorate preferred the idiot. Or maybe Norman's just full of partisan bile. Nah, that can't be it.It looks like a majority of the electorate is really stupid and they voted one of their own kind in.

perldog007
03-18-2011, 09:39 AM
It looks like a majority of the electorate is really stupid and they voted one of their own kind in.

Ok, if they were so stupid who was the Imbecile who couldn't close them on pulling the lever for somebody other than Bachmann?

Durnik
03-18-2011, 10:31 AM
Ok, if they were so stupid who was the Imbecile who couldn't close them on pulling the lever for somebody other than Bachmann?

Let's look at it another way.. Why do two fabulously wealthy brothers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Koch), with their hands in many pots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_Industries), finance the tea-party movement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement), indoctrination, rallies and all..

The NewYorker (http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830fa_fact_mayer) has this

the advocacy wing of the Americans for Prosperity Foundation—an organization that David Koch started, in 2004—held a different kind of gathering. Over the July 4th weekend, a summit called Texas Defending the American Dream took place in a chilly hotel ballroom in Austin. Though Koch freely promotes his philanthropic ventures, he did not attend the summit, and his name was not in evidence. And on this occasion the audience was roused not by a dance performance but by a series of speakers denouncing President Barack Obama. Peggy Venable, the organizer of the summit, warned that Administration officials “have a socialist vision for this country.” Five hundred people attended the summit, which served, in part, as a training session for Tea Party activists in Texas. An advertisement cast the event as a populist uprising against vested corporate power. “Today, the voices of average Americans are being drowned out by lobbyists and special interests,” it said. “But you can do something about it.” The pitch made no mention of its corporate funders. The White House has expressed frustration that such sponsors have largely eluded public notice. David Axelrod, Obama’s senior adviser, said, “What they don’t say is that, in part, this is a grassroots citizens’ movement brought to you by a bunch of oil billionaires.”
Seems a fairly obvious case of the con men leading their marks in a pied piper parade.. They get the benefits & the fools lose.

I included wiki links.. follow the bibliography & you'll find much more. Essentially, sanity has been sold to the highest bidder.. and no-one can compete with that bidder.. I've followed your posts. We disagree in places, but you're a sharp fellow.. This should not escape you.

Lew Barrett
03-18-2011, 11:27 AM
You want polarizing ?! How about the subject of this thread?

This is a bit of a late response, but when somebody takes liberties or makes a mistake with the record, somebody will inevitably call it out. I'd expect no less were it me. Gandhi was an example of how so many purportedly democratic nations end up with dynastic families at the helm for many years. From Nehru to her son, she represents the maintenance
of familial power that can, and usually will, lead to inbred leadership.

One reason I couldn't support Hillary Clinton in the last election here was that had she been elected, it would have represented over twenty years of leadership by only two families. That's not the imprimatur of leadership, it smells more like "rule." Taking that back to your example, if you are going to toss off historical precedents to make a point, it is always good to have the right ones.

perldog007
03-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Let's look at it another way.. Why do two fabulously wealthy brothers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_H._Koch), with their hands in many pots (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koch_Industries), finance the tea-party movement (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement), indoctrination, rallies and all..

The NewYorker (http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2010/08/30/100830fa_fact_mayer) has this
Seems a fairly obvious case of the con men leading their marks in a pied piper parade.. They get the benefits & the fools lose.

I included wiki links.. follow the bibliography & you'll find much more. Essentially, sanity has been sold to the highest bidder.. and no-one can compete with that bidder.. I've followed your posts. We disagree in places, but you're a sharp fellow.. This should not escape you.

Of course some interests would cousin a movement for gain. The same kind of allegations are made about George Soros and the anti-tea party movement.

Bobcat
03-18-2011, 12:43 PM
This is a bit of a late response, but when somebody take liberties or makes a mistake with the record, somebody will inevitably call it out. I'd expect no less were it me. Gandhi was an example of how so many purportedly democratic nations end up with dynastic families at the helm for many years. From Nehru to her son, she represents the maintenance
of familial power that can, and usually will, lead to inbred leadership.

One reason I couldn't support Hillary Clinton in the last election here was that had she been elected, it would have represented over twenty years of leadership by only two families. That's not the imprimatur of leadership, it smells more like "rule." Taking that back to your example, if you are going to toss of historical precedents to make a point, it is always good to have the right ones.

I had the same feeling. I was really troubled in 2000 when the choice was between GW Bush (son of a president and brother of a governor) and Al Gore (son of a senator). Smacked too much of aristocracy. Which is not to say the choice between the two aristocrats was difficult for me to make

Chris Coose
03-18-2011, 12:45 PM

What difference does this make today? She got elected and she is still a sh!tbird.

perldog007
03-18-2011, 02:25 PM
. The obvious inference is that whatever opposition was offered was less attractive to the people of that district than Bachmann.

I'm asking the question straight up: Why are people angry at Bachmann for being what she is and not focused on presenting a viable alternative? Why doesn't the presence of such a person in a position of national prominence not spur introspection as opposed to less than reasoned personal attacks?

Is calling her names likely to win hearts and minds in her district or is it more likely to further partisan division?

Durnik
03-18-2011, 05:47 PM
The same kind of allegations are made about George Soros and the anti-tea party movement. "The Anti-Tea-Party" movement.. has a nice ring to it.. That would be, of course, the Democratic party. George Soros does not pretend to finance a 'grassroots' movement to further rob the people in that movement. He finances educated, thinking people to do what they wish.. for their own, _and_ others, benefits. They are, at times, wrong - everyone makes mistakes. But the direction is "the polar opposite" of the Koch's and their tea-party, which is always wrong.

Why doesn't the presence of such a person in a position of national prominence not spur introspection as opposed to less than reasoned personal attacks? Ah, but it has spurred introspection.. and the realization that as long as there are major mis-information networks leading what amounts to a majority of people in directions counter to their future good for the sole benefit of the leaders there will be no possibility of change..

As for the effects of attacking Michelle, true, her fans will only praise her all the more for being ignorant enough to anger the non-ignorant minority in this country. We saw them do this with "W". We are seeing it again. However it appears Walker might have gone too far.. The people who voted for him are seeing that the taxes he promised to lower were for the wealthy & business while theirs are rising - at the same time many of them are losing their jobs due to his actions. Maybe Michelle will be marginalized by the actions of others of her own.. comrades. ;-)

wardd
03-18-2011, 05:53 PM
Of course some interests would cousin a movement for gain. The same kind of allegations are made about George Soros and the anti-tea party movement.

what gain would soros get from a liberal government?

higher taxes?

more regulation?

more transparency?

Lew Barrett
03-18-2011, 06:38 PM
I had the same feeling. I was really troubled in 2000 when the choice was between GW Bush (son of a president and brother of a governor) and Al Gore (son of a senator). Smacked too much of aristocracy. Which is not to say the choice between the two aristocrats was difficult for me to make

I am not sure if we have developed an aristocracy here but between the two terms, aristocracy and plutocracy, we covered the bases in respect to our primary elected leadership. Obama was exciting because he seemed to be of a third type and it will be interesting to see how it all works out in the end with him, but for sure, he will end up fabulously rich by our standards.

A singular place where I see the Tea Party platform as reasonable is their insistence on a new broom. Once passed that dynamic, it is unfortunate that their populism more frequently expresses itself so poorly, but the basic idea is hard to argue with; Washington has become the realm of the entitled and the Mandarins. It's easy to understand how regular folks get to feeling that their leaders have become a privileged class. Too bad about all that baggage that comes along with the rest of the Express.

perldog007
03-18-2011, 07:45 PM
how often do the voters screw it up?

i bet you think mccain should be president

No McCain lost the election. I think the person who is elected should be president.

Paul Girouard
03-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Was anyone mentioned you spelled both her names wrong? Are you personally embarrassed that you've screwed up the simplest part of the thread up? Jeesh, you could have C&P ed her name if you can't spell.

Maybe this has been covered already. But if not feel free to further embarrass your self and your party by screwing the pooch while attempting to run some one else down. Nice job!

Carry on!

oznabrag
03-18-2011, 08:26 PM
I am not sure if we have developed an aristocracy here but between the two terms, aristocracy and plutocracy, we covered the bases in respect to our primary elected leadership. Obama was exciting because he seemed to be of a third type and it will be interesting to see how it all works out in the end with him, but for sure, he will end up fabulously rich by our standards.

A singular place where I see the Tea Party platform as reasonable is their insistence on a new broom. Once passed that dynamic, it is unfortunate that their populism more frequently expresses itself so poorly, but the basic idea is hard to argue with; Washington has become the realm of the entitled and the Mandarins. It's easy to understand how regular folks get to feeling that their leaders have become a privileged class. Too bad about all that baggage that comes along with the rest of the Express.

Yes. Those we used to refer to as 'leaders' are now more properly called 'rulers'.

perldog007
03-18-2011, 08:30 PM
Darnititall PG! We ain't in the enlisted mess here, show some class. The phrase is "acquired unlawful carnal knowledge of the deceased canine dowager". We do have standards to maintain. Do you want these uppity huffy elitists to think sailors are vulgar? :D

purri
03-18-2011, 11:45 PM
Cough................"has become"?

Certainly for the last 80 years or so.

Chris Coose
03-19-2011, 06:48 AM
Nice job!

I'll bet it took you and Hank a while to figure out who was getting appropriately raked over the coals.
Coming in kind of late though to save your one of your favorites from the meanies.

Durnik
03-19-2011, 08:29 PM
.. you've screwed up the .. the thread up?

What's a "thread up"? ;-)

Or, we could stick to the subject.. after all, you did knew who was being referred to..

Paul Girouard
03-19-2011, 09:40 PM
What's a "thread up"? ;-)

Or, we could stick to the subject.. after all, you did knew who was being referred to..

Er no, at first I ignored the thread as I wasn't sure who he was referrer to. I opened it due to idle curiosity, and by reading a small amount of it I figured out who he was maligning.

As far as my sentence structure it's clear enough to get the point across that the simplest part of the thread is the title, and that's the part he screwed up. Nice job defending yer partner in politics.

And CC quit stalking me;-)) (Snicker)

oznabrag
03-19-2011, 09:45 PM
Er no, at first I ignored the thread as I wasn't sure who he was referrer to. I opened it due to idle curiosity, and by reading a small amount of it I figured out who he was maligning.

As far as my sentence structure it's clear enough to get the point across that the simplest part of the thread is the title, and that's the part he screwed up. Nice job defending yer partner in politics.

And CC quit stalking me;-)) (Snicker)

There is no maligning that moron.

Durnik
03-20-2011, 02:11 PM
it's clear enough to get the point across

Correct.. If you are going to malign textual errors in one, you might want to make sure you at least, have none.

Pot, Kettle.. Kettle, Pot..

The original case is at least correct regarding the subject matter.. as to some extent is yours.. tho the originals subject seems a bit more important..

S.V. Airlie
03-20-2011, 02:35 PM
All praise to the Jesus! Just think, I won't be missing you either..Agree on the blessing though..I have more interests, and a life, than you do as you are just sitting at a puter all day. Granted nothing new....

ishmael
03-20-2011, 02:39 PM
Why would I feel embarassed? She seems even ditzier than Ms. Palin.

Lord, it's good to be an idependant.

Paul Girouard
03-20-2011, 04:11 PM
Correct.. If you are going to malign textual errors in one, you might want to make sure you at least, have none.

Misspelling some ones name in the title of a thread is a major blunder, especially if the intention of the thread is to show or explain how embarrassed the entire nation should be embarrassed of the person for what ever reason.

Along with misspelling "embarrassed" , John should be proud of his work here, it's beyond the pale and shows just who we should be embarrassed of. IMO , YMMV, Use no hooks, Void where prohibited.

See ya around campus Dumbkirk! (Snicker).

The beyond the pale crack , I'm not sure how that fits in , but I've read some liberals that use it some what the hell, I threw it in for effect. LOL!

perldog007
03-20-2011, 04:27 PM
I would be even more embarrassed to be in the party that such a buffoon as described herein defeated. DOH!!! I am in that party. Democrats are the ones who should be embarrassed that our party couldn't beat her if she's such a simpleton. Maybe a signal to move a bit to the center? As in the center of American Politics? That's where we's operating at kids.

I know that as a Democrat I find the vitriol somewhat embarrassing. If we can't beat chimps, morons, simpletons, whatever what does that say about our platform? Sometimes I feel like the Morans making all the noise need to get a brains and GO USA. Just sayin'

Paul Girouard
03-20-2011, 04:40 PM
If we can't beat chimps, morons, simpletons, whatever what does that say about our platform? Sometimes I feel like the Morans making all the noise need to get a brains and GO USA. Just sayin'

It's a literal moraine field of morons, and Morans, out there P-dog. Lead by PRE-E-DENT O-bomb-a , watt was it he won right outta the gate , some sort of Pre-steegious A-Ward fer peas keepin wheren't? Yup , something to be embarrassed about fer sure, John's just lookin the rong Di-reck-shone I wreckin!

bobbys
03-20-2011, 04:43 PM
Misspelling some ones name in the title of a thread is a major blunder, especially if the intention of the thread is to show or explain how embarrassed the entire nation should be embarrassed of the person for what ever reason.

Along with misspelling "embarrassed" , John should be proud of his work here, it's beyond the pale and shows just who we should be embarrassed of. IMO , YMMV, Use no hooks, Void where prohibited.

See ya around campus Dumbkirk! (Snicker).

The beyond the pale crack , I'm not sure how that fits in , but I've read some liberals that use it some what the hell, I threw it in for effect. LOL!.

I doubt the OP sees the Irony in his misspelling in his rush to slam a Conservative woman.

No Doubt he is pleased with the personal attacks he encouraged..

Notice none of them Noticed.

bobbys
03-20-2011, 04:46 PM
I would be even more embarrassed to be in the party that such a buffoon as described herein defeated. DOH!!! I am in that party. Democrats are the ones who should be embarrassed that our party couldn't beat her if she's such a simpleton. Maybe a signal to move a bit to the center? As in the center of American Politics? That's where we's operating at kids.

I know that as a Democrat I find the vitriol somewhat embarrassing. If we can't beat chimps, morons, simpletons, whatever what does that say about our platform? Sometimes I feel like the Morans making all the noise need to get a brains and GO USA. Just sayin'.

If you notice that with MB and SP one moment they are dumb. idiots, Lunatics.

The next moment they are cunning , manipulative ,scamming ,Conservatives tricking them.

Depends on their emotional state at the time.

Paul Girouard
03-20-2011, 04:54 PM

If you notice that with MB and SP one moment they are dumb. idiots, Lunatics.

The next moment they are cunning , manipulative ,scamming ,Conservatives tricking them.

Depends on their emotional state at the time.

Good points bobbys! Well played fer a stupid carpenter;-)) Up against these college edge-ja-ma-katted liberals. They's to smart fer us-in!! ;-))

bobbys
03-20-2011, 05:49 PM
Good points bobbys! Well played fer a stupid carpenter;-)) Up against these college edge-ja-ma-katted liberals. They's to smart fer us-in!! ;-)).

I did make a good point However i never noticed the mis Spelling either till it was pointed out to me:D

Paul Girouard
03-20-2011, 05:57 PM

I did make a good point However i never noticed the mis Spelling either till it was pointed out to me:D

Spelling, ah,,, humm ,,, let me be gentle , it isn't one of your strong suites bobbys. LOL! One liners and unique observations or takes on things , IMO , are.

Rich Jones
03-20-2011, 09:14 PM
I believe that Huckabee did not "mis-speak" about Obama growing up in Kenya. He knew exactly what he was saying. He knows, as any intelligent person knows, that Obama grew up in Hawaii. Intelligent Republicans will forgive him because they know his remarks were aimed at "Walmart Republicans", the brainless masses that want to believe such nonsense and whose support Huckabee needs to win the Presidency.
As for Bachman? She's just plain STUPID.

Paul Girouard
03-20-2011, 09:39 PM
She's just plain STUPID.

Where's your law degree Dick? O-Bomb-A.

Blowtorch
03-20-2011, 09:52 PM
My Brother lives in Bauchmans district and voted for her. He says that he'd rather have a idiot in office than a genius because everyone can see a idiot for what he is but the geniuses just p**** people off.