PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, one and all.

Michael D. Storey
03-06-2011, 02:23 PM
I have had two spots of good luck today. My children's mother has allowed me to reclain my Italian wood-burning pizza oven. It has spent nearly 20 years on her rear deck. Now that the Boys are moved out and she needs a bigger house, the oven is once again mine. Remembering how pix shown here demonstrated turning a boat over, I cut two large eliptical 'wheels', attached them to each side of the stand, and rolled the oven onto the ground. Couldn'ta done it without the inspiration that I received here.

On the same vein, I was looking at this little, tiny trailer that I hauled out of the woods to trailer the International 14 across the way from the shore house to the river, and lamenting the rust on the rims, which keep the wheels from holding air. So, I removed the valve stems and filled the tires with Great Stuff, that expanding aerosol crack filler. Never saw that done here, but I am sure that there is someone here who has done it, or would have liked to.

So there you have it.

Concordia...41
03-06-2011, 04:54 PM
On the same vein, I was looking at this little, tiny trailer that I hauled out of the woods to trailer the International 14 across the way from the shore house to the river, and lamenting the rust on the rims, which keep the wheels from holding air. So, I removed the valve stems and filled the tires with Great Stuff, that expanding aerosol crack filler. Never saw that done here, but I am sure that there is someone here who has done it, or would have liked to.

Well, I'm sure someone will come along and point out some reason why not, but I think that's brillant!

-M