PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams

David W Pratt
03-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Sports section today reported on her medical problems.
I was surprised it was her and not her sister since pulmonary emboli come from venous emboli.

Joe Dupere
03-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Although it borders on genius.

Joe, FFPoP

paladin
03-03-2011, 04:27 PM
GENUS! Not Genius.

Joe Dupere
03-03-2011, 08:53 PM
GENUS! Not Genius.

Chuck, are you sure? I was referring to David's venous emboli pun, that Donn called heinous. I don't see where genus would be the right term. But I could be wrong.

Joe, FFPoP

paladin
03-03-2011, 09:27 PM
HellifIknow....it just sounded good at the time, Joe. I just came outta dialysis and was headed for a nap.

Trying to catch up on who is here and who has been canned in the last 12 hours. The population here is getting thin. Gonna go topsides and try to find some intelligent conversation about boats.

Joe Dupere
03-04-2011, 10:06 AM
HellifIknow....it just sounded good at the time, Joe. I just came outta dialysis and was headed for a nap.

Trying to catch up on who is here and who has been canned in the last 12 hours. The population here is getting thin. Gonna go topsides and try to find some intelligent conversation about boats.

Chuck, all I gotta say is if you try to catch up on who's been canned in the last 12 hours, you won't have time for any intelligent conversations topsides!! :D

Joe, FFPoP

paladin
03-04-2011, 10:32 AM
Damn! I knowed I wuz doin' somethin' wrong.......