Phillip Allen
02-25-2011, 06:05 PM
and he warned me that my man-boobs might get bigger

"You boys want a date"?

Bobby of Tulsa
02-25-2011, 06:10 PM
and he warned me that my man-boobs might get bigger

"You boys want a date"?

Dont do it Phillip, Read up on this stuff. They told me the same thing bout my gotta pee problem. aint going there.

SMARTINSEN
02-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Get some exercise, Phillip, it would do you a world of good.

Glen Longino
02-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Are you still going to that danged veterinarian for medical treatment just because folks call him Doctor?;) Danged Arkie!
Besides, you need not be concerned with long term medical problems since you have decided to resume riding horses.
You will likely fall victim to Equine Spontaneous Lunacy before your man boobs become actually attractive.
I'm curious, why did you decide to resume riding horses at your age and physical condition? Suicide?
Too much coffee? Loneliness?

Phillip Allen
02-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Are you still going to that danged veterinarian for medical treatment just because folks call him Doctor?;) Danged Arkie!
Besides, you need not be concerned with long term medical problems since you have decided to resume riding horses.
You will likely fall victim to Equine Spontaneous Lunacy before your man boobs become actually attractive.
I'm curious, why did you decide to resume riding horses at your age and physical condition. Suicide?
Too much coffee? Lonliness?
simple enough...I gotta do SOMETHING and everything that I might do that bores me won't get done...I used to like horses and if I can pick up the joy again then it might be a source of aerobic exercise

sailing seems to be out because I need months of it and I haven't had any offers...the Labrador trip was too short and not enough bouncy water to get past the sea sickness...it's complicated actually

the only time I really lost weight reliably was when I wanted to chase women...no more of that...the ones I think are interesting are not interested in a fat old man who creeps around and the ones who are, are not interesting to me except the crazy ones...I'd rather just lay down and die than go through another crazy woman event