PDA

View Full Version : US vetoes draft Israeli settlement resolution

Allison
02-18-2011, 07:40 PM
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011/02/19/3143229.htm?section=justin

Once again the US is working to actively oppose any real attempt at getting a just peace process going in the ME!
The illegal settlements were supposed to stop being built, it is one of the preconditions for the peace process to move to direct talks but when Israel refuses to honour that commitment that they made then the US wants to make the whole process go the way the Israelis want to run things.
The settlements have always been illegal and a major obstacle to peace. The US and Israel don't want peace and equity!

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
02-19-2011, 02:45 AM
The US and Israel don't want peace and equity!

This is news to me. Last I heard, the Palestinians were being hostile in negotiations. They conceded all but 1% of the East Jerusalem. Hahaha... that's pie in the sky stuff. Buncha militants they are...

PeterSibley
02-19-2011, 02:48 AM
This is news to me. Last I heard, the Palestinians were being hostile in negotiations. They conceded all but 1% of the East Jerusalem. Hahaha... that's pie in the sky stuff. Buncha militants they are...

So why did the US veto that resolution ?

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
02-19-2011, 02:51 AM
So why did the US veto that resolution ?

'Cuz we're muricans. We kick @ss and take names later... when we bother to write them down. Also, screw the rest of y'all, we kick @ss Woooooo!!11!!!!!

Allison
02-19-2011, 02:54 AM
Guys, there's 2 threads going about the same thing, i started mine a few hours earlier than Gary, he didn't notice it. So I'm going to delete it so we don't have doubling up. Is that a problem?

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
02-19-2011, 02:55 AM
Yeah that's a problem. I'm a 'Murrican dammit. I've got freedom of speach an I've got it in two places at the same time. WOOOOOOO!!!111!!!!!!

BrianW
02-19-2011, 04:40 AM
Guys, there's 2 threads going about the same thing, i started mine a few hours earlier than Gary, he didn't notice it. So I'm going to delete it so we don't have doubling up. Is that a problem?

Not a problem. But first, lets talk about Obama's failure here. Because we all know, had it been Bush this time, we'd never hear the end of it. So since we don't like to soil the Great Ones name, we'll mention it here, and then when deleted it will be like Obama never existed in this crisis. :D

skuthorp
02-19-2011, 04:44 AM
Wouldn't matter if a coalition of the left provided the president, the US's support for Israel would continue under whatever administration.

WX
02-19-2011, 05:52 PM
Sorry about that Alli, I should have checked...must try and remember to do that in the future.

Allison
02-19-2011, 08:07 PM
Hi Gary, Not a problem at all, it doesn't matter who starts it so long as the info gets out and people discuss it, hell my mate Donn could've started it and I'd be happy!
I was going to close this one but that egomaniac Dr.T insisted on having to stages to strut upon!:D

jbelow
02-19-2011, 08:25 PM
Yeah that's a problem. I'm a 'Murrican dammit. I've got freedom of speach an I've got it in two places at the same time. WOOOOOOO!!!111!!!!!!

No you don't ! Matter of time before your scotted.

Allison
02-19-2011, 09:00 PM
Dr. T can't get Scotted, he is Scot!:D
All those people who think Scot doesn't have a lighter side are clearly mistaken
Haven't you wondered how he could've snuck past the guards at the gate otherwise.

Dr. Arthur Trollingson
02-19-2011, 11:15 PM
No you don't ! Matter of time before your scotted.

Not gonna happen, see Allison's post ^

I even get to post funny videos about pederastic clergymen and they stay up long enough for a few people to see them. Sure, I erase a couple dozen of my own posts to keep up the charade, but I still post what I want thankyouverrymuch.

WX
02-20-2011, 06:47 AM
Not gonna happen, see Allison's post ^

I even get to post funny videos about pederastic clergymen and they stay up long enough for a few people to see them. Sure, I erase a couple dozen of my own posts to keep up the charade, but I still post what I want thankyouverrymuch.
I think you need to cut down on the coffee, you're a bit hyper mate.

skuthorp
02-20-2011, 07:17 AM
Here WX, you lay off the doc, we might be going into business, taking out a religion franchise. We'll be rich and get to dress up a lot................

purri
02-21-2011, 01:31 AM
I think you need to cut down on the coffee, you're a bit hyper mate.
It's the monkey gland injections.