PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann speaks.

Shang
01-25-2011, 11:48 AM
Michele Bachmann is expected to give her rebuttal to the State of the Union address tonight.
It will be interesting to see the follow up on Politifact—Bachmann holds something of a record there, she appears to be the only person who’s every statement is either false or a lie.

http://politifact.com/personalities/michele-bachmann/statements/

Ian McColgin
01-25-2011, 11:52 AM
Yeah, the various spin-o-meters are going to redline tonight.

Shang
01-25-2011, 12:32 PM
It's a tough choice on TV tonight. Obama or General Spanky?

And following the State of the union address we can watch Bachmann's screed or a re-run of Body of Lies.

bobbys
01-25-2011, 01:34 PM
You calling my goil a liar before she even speaks?.

And here i thought we were going to sit next to each other tonight!

Ian McColgin
01-25-2011, 01:42 PM
Nah. Just laying odds based on her track record. As a matter or justice, some of Rep Bachmann's are merely false, not lies as such.

Cuyahoga Chuck
01-25-2011, 02:30 PM
She won't have to do too much to top Bobby Jindal.

James McMullen
01-25-2011, 04:45 PM
I think I'll wait till it's all been recorded and then watch the Bachman response first, before the State of The Union address. I think it'll be even more bizarrely funny as a non-sequitor.

If she's a true representative of the people who have voted her in, they have got to be some of the least reality-driven folks in the whole nation. Anyone here been through that part of the country? What's it like?

wardd
01-25-2011, 04:53 PM
I wish she would speak out more, much more

oznabrag
01-25-2011, 04:56 PM
I think I'll wait till it's all been recorded and then watch the Bachman response first, before the State of The Union address. I think it'll be even more bizarrely funny as a non-sequitor.

If she's a true representative of the people who have voted her in, they have got to be some of the least reality-driven folks in the whole nation. Anyone here been through that part of the country? What's it like?

I think Keith Wilson is from there.

That is very scary stuff.