X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Uncle Duke
    Just this guy...
    • Jun 2005

From the "Institute of the blindingly Obvious"

A team of Israeli researchers believes that tears, in addition to everything else they convey, send a sexual message that can be summarized as: "Now's not a good time."
    Science marches on! Glad that there were experts who could straighten that out for us!
    It's widely held that a woman's tears will turn a man to mush. And many think that sympathetic response is a sign of sensitivity, a psychological shift away from baser male impulses.
    Sometimes you've gotta leave the kibble out where the slow dogs can get some....
    ... Roy Blount, Jr.
  • David G
    • Dec 2003

Re: From the "Institute of the blindingly Obvious"

Based not only on 48 years of my own experience... but also upon an even longer period of observing this odd species - homo sapiens - I would have to strongly and deeply question that conclusion. Unless by "now", you mean "not this precise second." I suspect that - all else being copacetic - tears are more often than not a prelude to "yes, this is a good time."
    David G
    Harbor Woodworks
    https://www.facebook.com/HarborWoodworks/

"It was a Sunday morning and Goddard gave thanks that there were still places where one could worship in temples not made by human hands." -- L. F. Herreshoff (The Compleat Cruiser)

Comment

• Captain Blight
      Banned
      • May 2008

Re: From the "Institute of the blindingly Obvious"

"A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying"
      ~Bloodhound Gang

Comment

Working...