PDA

View Full Version : Wikileaks attempts to Expose Palin's

pefjr
12-21-2010, 10:16 AM
thoughts, but finds nothin.

(this one the left leanin boys may find a bit funnier.)

WikilLeaks has finally met its match.

That’s the bombshell from fugitive founder Julian Assange, who said that after months of hacking former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s brain, WikiLeaks has come up empty.

“I challenge the best hackers in the business to have a look inside,” he said, speaking from an undisclosed location. “There’s nothing there.”

Mr. Assange, still on the run from authorities, said that once his team of hackers gained access to Gov. Palin’s brain, “What little we found there was so encrypted it bore no resemblance to any recognizable language.”

The WikiLeaks founder said that his discovery about Gov. Palin’s brain is good news for her political future: “Most politicians have to worry about their private thoughts coming back to haunt them, but that clearly isn’t going to be a problem for her.”

For her part, Gov. Palin seemed to be relishing her role as the one politician in the world who has nothing to fear from WikiLeaks.

On Twitter, she addressed the following message to Mr. Assange: “How’s that Wiki-Leaky thing workin out for ya?”

S.V. Airlie
12-21-2010, 10:32 AM
Norman did you find this funny? Or Palin Bashing?

Ian McColgin
12-21-2010, 11:30 AM
Again with C&P Borowitz or someone without click, cite or credit.

Frankly, very poor taste.

The bit is funny. The sloppy insertion here is not. Come on Bud, admit the sourse. It's only honorable and we'd all like to imagine you have some honor.

pefjr
12-21-2010, 11:41 AM
Had Wikileaks really looked they might have found more in Palin"s thoughts than in all the gossip columns they have generated. Right, Norm?

S.V. Airlie
12-21-2010, 11:43 AM
Well if Sarah was worth an estimated 1-2.1 million in 08 ( no later disclosures of financial worth found for 09-10)
I'd like to be a little "light" headed.
I sense she is running to the bank while we sit here and sputter.

pefjr
12-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Again with C&P Borowitz or someone without click, cite or credit.

Frankly, very poor taste.

The bit is funny. The sloppy insertion here is not. Come on Bud, admit the sourse. It's only honorable and we'd all like to imagine you have some honor.Ian, highlight this:WikilLeaks has finally met its match. an google search it. Have you nothing to complain about this morning?

rbgarr
12-21-2010, 12:00 PM
I agree Ian. A link or credit would have been useful. I like them because I often find other funny, useful or interesting stuff on the linked sites.

Vince Brennan
12-21-2010, 12:04 PM
Simple to understand: Sarah had nothing for WIKILEAKS to publish because all her inane idiocies were right out in public for all to see....

Pej, really, you could have done that link and then we'd have had a better chance to find the citation other than reading your mind....

Ian McColgin
12-21-2010, 12:06 PM
My dear Bud - I'm computer illiterate, not research illiterate. How do you fancy I found both your uncredited posts, albeit found other sources for the first? That's not the point. The point is your honor, not my industry.

pefjr
12-21-2010, 12:14 PM
I read no lefty complaints with Norm's lack of credits. Is that because we knew all came from the Washington Monthly? You are getting as cranky as John McCain. Here, a peace offering: http://www.borowitzreport.com/2010/03/25/poll-majority-favor-earlier-bedtime-for-mccain/

S.V. Airlie
12-21-2010, 12:16 PM
I don't think they were his. He wrote a response to one....

bobbys
12-21-2010, 12:17 PM
My dear Bud - I'm computer illiterate, not research illiterate. How do you fancy I found both your uncredited posts, albeit found other sources for the first? That's not the point. The point is your honor, not my industry..

I asked Norm several times to cite the source as i do not know how to find it.

I was told dont be dumb find it yourself and do not be so In So Lint

bobbys
12-21-2010, 12:19 PM
Simple to understand: Sarah had nothing for WIKILEAKS to publish because all her inane idiocies were right out in public for all to see....

Pej, really, you could have done that link and then we'd have had a better chance to find the citation other than reading your mind.....

Is your photo shopped picture part of your "proof"?

pefjr
12-21-2010, 12:21 PM
Can't even give a lefty a bone to chew, they'll bite ya hand off.

Joe (SoCal)
12-21-2010, 12:30 PM
Lame :rolleyes:
Seems like a paint by numbers humor, add current topics Wiki + Palin = Joke wash, rinse, repeat Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn :rolleyes::confused:

S.V. Airlie
12-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Here is why I think the two posts are different. The writer or designer of the card was called a vary far right wing woman who made middle of the road reps blush, who apparently liked guns( assumed ) and the outdoors, sent the card. I was given the impression by that description (preface) that it was gonna be a funny passage or picture and took it in a light hearted manner..
This one was not prefaced by anything and as such was to be considered as I am gonna say truth.Not that it could be. The White House one well, that is another story...Probably because it had already been seen or heard on the Carlin program. Assuming it was a program.No googling required.

Captain Intrepid
12-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Well if Sarah was worth an estimated 1-2.1 million in 08 ( no later disclosures of financial worth found for 09-10)
I'd like to be a little "light" headed.
I sense she is running to the bank while we sit here and sputter.

I'd rather be broke and on the street than as moronic as she is.

S.V. Airlie
12-21-2010, 02:31 PM
I'd rather be broke and on the street than as moronic as she is.

The problem is she isn't broke.

While amny of us sit here thinking how dumb she is, she in turn can't answer your phone because she is going to the bank.

Paul Pless
12-21-2010, 02:36 PM
Can't even give a lefty a bone to chew, they'll bite ya hand off.> :D

pefjr
12-21-2010, 02:45 PM
I'd rather be broke and on the street than as moronic as she is. She sure does bring out the moron in some. Beside she is a good hunter too, I saw her shoot a caribou the other night on Sarah's Alaska and it only took 5 shots. Can you do that?

Well, she did have the help of two men and a film crew. Full disclosure.

S.V. Airlie
12-21-2010, 03:45 PM
She sure does bring out the moron in some. Beside she is a good hunter too, I saw her shoot a caribou the other night on Sarah's Alaska and it only took 5 shots. Can you do that?

Well, she did have the help of two men and a film crew. Full disclosure.

Well she does probably have a femine side....

bobbys
12-21-2010, 03:56 PM
She sure does bring out the moron in some. Beside she is a good hunter too, I saw her shoot a caribou the other night on Sarah's Alaska and it only took 5 shots. Can you do that?

Well, she did have the help of two men and a film crew. Full disclosure..

True but the gun was not sighted in and when handed the other gun which was a bigger caliber and a lot for a woman she shot it right off.

While she was shooting they commented that it must be off.

When back to camp this was verified.

Not unusual for a gun to be knocked or jarred and go out of alignment especially after a long journey and plane ride..

So you did not give a full disclosure.

bobbys
12-21-2010, 03:59 PM
I'd rather be broke and on the street than as moronic as she is..

Not sure where you have a Psychology degree from but what is your analyzes of her based on?.

Saturday night skits?.

Gaffes?.

"Gotcha" interviews?.

Bilge hate?

Captain Intrepid
12-21-2010, 04:03 PM
What in the world does being able to shoot a gun straight have to do with being a decent person?

Not sure where you have a Psychology degree from but what is your analyzes of her based on?.

Saturday night skits?.

Gaffes?.

"Gotcha" interviews?.

Bilge hate?

I didn't realize one had to possess a psych degree in order to observe a person's actions and draw logical conclusions.

My opinion of her has been formed by her inability to conduct an intelligent interview or rational debate mostly stemming from her willful ignorance of basic facts, her inability to take responsibility for her failings and correct them, and her lack of commitment to her responsibilities of public office. All of these are a matter of record. In addition, if you think an interview where you're asked such hard hitting questions as which periodicals you read is a "gotcha" interview, you're as stunned as she is.

As to why I've judged her so, she applied publicly for one of the more powerful political offices in the world, for which intelligence, integrity and rationality are the prime requirements. The whole purpose of an election is to judge wether or not a politician is worthy. And she ain't.

S.V. Airlie
12-21-2010, 04:05 PM
A Psychology degree ain't worth much. Not even a basket weaving degree would probably better to have. Have to have at least 2 degrees if not a third to amount to much.

bobbys
12-21-2010, 04:11 PM
What in the world does being able to shoot a gun straight have to do with being a decent person?.

What in the world does you being broke and on the street have to do with anyone elses intelligence?

Captain Intrepid
12-21-2010, 04:16 PM

What in the world does you being broke and on the street have to do with anyone elses intelligence?

It was a perfectly understandable sentence in the english language. If you have trouble with reading comprehension there are several reference books and websites I can direct you to.

Captain Blight
12-21-2010, 04:24 PM
Bobby, once again I fail to understand the political appeal of this woman to you--or, frankly, to anyone. You often bring up that she's a grandmother, like that's supposed to mean something. My own paternal grandmother was a deeply stupid, vindicitive, ignorant woman and quite frankly we all heaved a sigh of relief when she passed. And some little old blue-hair tried to run me down in traffic this morning. Sometimes stupid and evil wears grey hair, too. But to ask us to take it easy on her because her crotchfruit spawned? LAWLZ. You think Kim Jong-Il is gonna soft-pedal her? Is Putin gonna back down because she's a gramma? This is just snark; and if you or she can't handle it, then she really, really, really has no business representing us on the world stage.

I can only assume you object to the subtext that if you agree with her-- as far as she can be understood to say anything that can be confirmed or denied at all-- then you're a dummy too. Maybe there is a bit of that going on here. I see the superficial appeal; I do not see anything substantive. At all.

pefjr
12-21-2010, 04:28 PM

True but the gun was not sighted in and when handed the other gun which was a bigger caliber and a lot for a woman she shot it right off.

Not unusual for a gun to be knocked or jarred and go out of alignment especially after a long journey and plane ride..

So you did not give a full disclosure.Did you forget she took em for $5? I didn't disclose that, afraid these deranged demos would turn her into the IRS.:D

bobbys
12-21-2010, 04:32 PM
It was a perfectly understandable sentence in the english language. If you have trouble with reading comprehension there are several reference books and websites I can direct you to..

Your the one Q her intelligence and calling her Moronic, Im not calling anyone Dumb, Moronic because they are of a different Political party, My Q to you which you have avoided is what do you base this on, So far it seems its based on Partisan politics and slander and Vile.

I to can direct you to a book on this....

bobbys
12-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Bobby, once again I fail to understand the political appeal of this woman to you--or, frankly, to anyone. You often bring up that she's a grandmother, like that's supposed to mean something. My own paternal grandmother was a deeply stupid, vindicitive, ignorant woman and quite frankly we all heaved a sigh of relief when she passed. And some little old blue-hair tried to run me down in traffic this morning. Sometimes stupid and evil wears grey hair, too. But to ask us to take it easy on her because her crotchfruit spawned? LAWLZ. You think Kim Jong-Il is gonna soft-pedal her? Is Putin gonna back down because she's a gramma? This is just snark; and if you or she can't handle it, then she really, really, really has no business representing us on the world stage.

I can only assume you object to the subtext that if you agree with her-- as far as she can be understood to say anything that can be confirmed or denied at all-- then you're a dummy too. Maybe there is a bit of that going on here. I see the superficial appeal; I do not see anything substantive. At all..

Crotchfruit?.

Thats vile and not worth a response..

In fact i need to clean my eyes and ears now

bobbys
12-21-2010, 04:36 PM
Did you forget she took em for $5? I didn't disclose that, afraid these deranged demos would turn her into the IRS.:D.

LOL Well i liked it when she said the liberals would go crazy with her shooting a gun and she was right.

pefjr
12-21-2010, 04:36 PM
bobbys, did you catch that last comment on the show? She put one in for the Demos watchers, when she winked and said she could see Russia, then said "well almost".

S.V. Airlie
12-21-2010, 04:37 PM
Well if she comes across as umm slow/silly/dumb (notthe word I want) than she might just be the best actress the US has ever seen. I sometime think that she is playing a game...well sometimes.
Does anyone remember Blakney in the Scarlet Pimpernel

pefjr
12-21-2010, 04:43 PM
I found it stupid and pointless.Is this full disclosure? How could you claim to be jewish and have no sense of humor? Are you at least jealous of this thread I started up in your territory? Right in front of your eyes, Oh the irony!!:D

Captain Blight
12-21-2010, 04:51 PM

Crotchfruit?.

Thats vile and not worth a response..

In fact i need to clean my eyes and ears nowI've heard Vitamin E and Oil of Olay can help with that terribly thin skin you have there.

So: How about the rest of what I said? Do you think Putin's gonna take it easy on her because she's a greamma?

Lew Barrett
12-21-2010, 05:45 PM
Sorry I'm late to this. But I still can be a peacemaker, right?

I asked Norm several times to cite the source as i do not know how to find it.

I was told dont be dumb find it yourself and do not be so In So Lint

He was wishing you well. He meant In Sol Vint but had a rare typo.;)

Captain Intrepid
12-21-2010, 06:22 PM

Your the one Q her intelligence and calling her Moronic, Im not calling anyone Dumb, Moronic because they are of a different Political party, My Q to you which you have avoided is what do you base this on, So far it seems its based on Partisan politics and slander and Vile.

I to can direct you to a book on this....

Oh my.

It has nothing to do with her political party. There are plenty of intelligent conservatives out there, including a fair number on this very website. (Not to mention a number of stupid liberals, don't get me started on some of the stuff Jack Layton spouts, and he's a real liberal, not the American definition which is "slightly less conservative than a Republican".) I've detailed my objections to her already and if you consider being well spoken and able to answer questions rationally a partisan quality, I am happy for you to think I'm partisan.

If you'd care to provide factual evidence disproving Palin's incompetence, I'd be greatly appreciative. So far all I have that counts in her favour is she can shoot a gun straight. Not exactly a meaningful indicator of intelligence either way.

Phillip Allen
12-21-2010, 06:27 PM

I can only assume you object to the subtext that if you agree with her-- as far as she can be understood to say anything that can be confirmed or denied at all-- then you're a dummy too. Maybe there is a bit of that going on here. I see the superficial appeal; I do not see anything substantive. At all.

has Bill and Hilly's ah ... 'fruit spawned yet

Tylerdurden
12-21-2010, 06:32 PM

So you did not give a full disclosure.

Full disclosure? When the reference includes evil guns? I find it pretty funny they are picking on her for that. I had two lifelong hunters with the same issues this season but they both missed their quarry. Came over to my house to work out the issues with their scopes. Lifelong hunters not lady politicians.
My other question is why would leftys watch her show? I didn't even know she had one.

WX
12-21-2010, 06:42 PM
I find it interesting that she can publicly say someone should be murdered, yet if one of us were to publicly suggest she should be murdered the authorities would take a very dim view of it.

pefjr
12-21-2010, 10:24 PM
I find it interesting that she can publicly say someone should be murdered, yet if one of us were to publicly suggest she should be murdered the authorities would take a very dim view of it.What she said was neutralize, and treasonous which shows she reacted without thinking too much. I don't know about the laws in Australia but what she is doing is not a treasonous act in US. It's more like fraud. Calling any of these leaks a secret is fraud. They are nothing but re-hashed gossip. I'm waiting for the release that Elvis was seen down on Las Vegas Blvd in his pink Cadillac. Sarah's Alaska is on TLC cable here and not bad. You can always mute the sound and look at the scenery of Alaska.

bobbys
12-21-2010, 10:30 PM
Sorry I'm late to this. But I still can be a peacemaker, right?

He was wishing you well. He meant In Sol Vint but had a rare typo.;).

I stand corrected...

The549
12-22-2010, 02:26 AM
I find it interesting that she can publicly say someone should be murdered, yet if one of us were to publicly suggest she should be murdered the authorities would take a very dim view of it.

i agree. i wonder what she would think if i downloaded her show to watch it (i never would of course). ;P i would make a joke here about murdering her but i think wbf would take a dim view on that...

Phillip Allen
12-22-2010, 06:56 AM
i agree. i wonder what she would think if i downloaded her show to watch it (i never would of course). ;P i would make a joke here about murdering her but i think wbf would take a dim view on that...

according to one post here, she didn't say murder at all but said neutralize... if that is right, you and a few others have painted yourselves into a corner

which was it?