PDA

View Full Version : Tylerdurden

ChaseKenyon
12-17-2010, 05:10 PM
Welcome back Tylerdurden.!!!

The forum can always use another one of us crotchety old northern New Englanders.

Come spring we out to get a spring fling EBS going.

WE could even have PO (Paul Olman).

:hell we could have it at his lake cabin!!!
How about it paul?:d:d:d:arg:arg

coelacanth2
12-17-2010, 11:26 PM
Welcome back, Mark. Hope you've been well.

shamus
12-17-2010, 11:48 PM
Hello, this is a turn up.
Welcome back.

Tylerdurden
12-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Thank you, Good to see some real gentlemen still reside here.

JBreeze
12-18-2010, 08:03 AM
Well, I'm no gentleman, but welcome back.

I'm surprised some are piling on so fast...reminds me of the old days when some of the crowd chased Karen.

Nothing better to do when the internet is their life I guess.:d

S.V. Airlie
12-18-2010, 08:04 AM

I'm surprised some are piling on so fast...reminds me of the old days when some of the crowd chased Karen.

Nothing better to do when the internet is their life I guess.:d Hormonal issues

Tylerdurden
12-18-2010, 08:24 AM

Nothing better to do when the internet is their life I guess.:d

Little piece of turf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSN2kAo-y40

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
12-18-2010, 12:03 PM
Welcome back Tylerdurden.!!!

The forum can always use another one of us crotchety old northern New Englanders.

Come spring we out to get a spring fling EBS going.

WE could even have PO (Paul Olman).

:hell we could have it at his lake cabin!!!
How about it paul?:d:d:d:arg:arg

Cloud fxxxin cuckoo land.

Bring back the deaf penalty.

Lew Barrett
12-18-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi Mark. Welcome back.

Peter Malcolm Jardine
12-18-2010, 12:38 PM
This message is hidden because Tylerdurden is on your ignore list.

I think your posts are waste of time, and if you really believe all those cut and pastes you put up, you need some counselling. This is my solution.

BETTY-B
12-18-2010, 12:44 PM
What a surprise. Welcome back, Tylerdurden.

Moving past what the vast majority here seem to be frothing at the mouth over, your expertise has been sorely missed many times upstairs since your absence.

Hey, you still living aboard, Mark?

DAN

bobbys
12-18-2010, 12:44 PM
I think your posts are waste of time, and if you really believe all those cut and pastes you put up, you need some counselling. This is my solution..

I thought your solution to anyone you disagree with is the ignore button...

Not a bad idea you never really have to defend much .

But hey who needs counseling if you just shut your ears off after you speak.

Tylerdurden
12-18-2010, 01:04 PM
What a surprise. Welcome back, Tylerdurden.

Moving past what the vast majority here seem to be frothing at the mouth over, your expertise has been sorely missed many times upstairs since your absence.

Hey, you still living aboard, Mark?

DAN

I sold the Bristol and came out ahead, still have use of her when I arrange it. Working on a Steel Bruce Roberts that was unfinished and abandoned. Much more room so the intent is eventually live aboard. Marla was great but with two aboard cramped with cruising gear.
With any luck I should get Marla II wet late next year.

seanz
12-18-2010, 03:35 PM
Boat? What sort of boat?
:D

Is it one of the Sprays?

S.V. Airlie
12-18-2010, 04:16 PM
Previouslt answered.. He now has a Bristol

The Bigfella
12-18-2010, 05:14 PM
Didn't someone give him a Bristol? Which he's sold.

I heard he was negotiating for a RR (commonly known as a Rusting Roberts.... an unfinished steelie).... but somewhere else he says he has it.

So hard to keep up.

ccmanuals
12-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Welcome back Mark. Still "watching the perimeter" I see. :)

Duncan Gibbs
12-18-2010, 06:36 PM
Hey Mark! Welcome back mate! :)...

And what Dan said!

Willin'
12-18-2010, 07:33 PM
I noticed Marla still up in Wiscasset last summer. You be aroundabouts here these days?

Oh, yeah, welcome back.

Bob Triggs
12-18-2010, 08:17 PM
Great to see you here again Mark!

Tylerdurden
12-19-2010, 06:08 AM
Boat? What sort of boat?
:D

Is it one of the Sprays?

40' Pilot house, I believe it is based on the spray, I will have pictures once its moved. I have a couple of big tree's to take down as the Guy who hauls made an attempt to get in minus boat and could not make the swing. Sometime Jan/Feb we plan to move it when ground is good and frozen.
The Bristol is sold, It was a good deal as I got back what I put into it and still can use here when I want if the new owner isn't.

ShagRock
12-19-2010, 06:15 AM
Tyler the Terrible...every pirate ship needs one! Even rebels deserve a round of rum.cheers mate!

Tylerdurden
12-19-2010, 06:16 AM
Didn't someone give him a Bristol? Which he's sold.

I heard he was negotiating for a RR (commonly known as a Rusting Roberts.... an unfinished steelie).... but somewhere else he says he has it.

So hard to keep up.

Well to counter the crew wanting nothing but to trash...

I paid for the Bristol, Fixed her up and equipped her. Another sailor took interest in her as I was chasing the Roberts and I sold her.
The Roberts is not rust. It actually Corten and blasted and primed. All foamed in and insulated minus rigging and diesel. I have a Marine Cummins BT4 120hp to go in.
I got her for trade doing an install in a drycleaning plant. Worked out to a little under 8k. The hauling will set me back close to a grand but doing the math I think I can finish her four under 18k. Not bad for a new boat.

The Bigfella
12-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Well to counter the crew wanting nothing but to trash...

I paid for the Bristol, Fixed her up and equipped her. Another sailor took interest in her as I was chasing the Roberts and I sold her.
The Roberts is not rust. It actually Corten and blasted and primed. All foamed in and insulated minus rigging and diesel. I have a Marine Cummins BT4 120hp to go in.
I got her for trade doing an install in a drycleaning plant. Worked out to a little under 8k. The hauling will set me back close to a grand but doing the math I think I can finish her four under 18k. Not bad for a new boat.

Wanting to trash?

How on earth did you get that impression? Just interested in keeping the good news stories coming. The Roberts sounds good, glad it isn't in the RR category. How about doing a thread, posting some photos? The Bristol might be a good thread too... a bit on how money can be made from a fixer-upper.